The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah--I wish I had more time to enjoy it--I love to get to the edge over and over again.

every time i get close ill switch to a nother site sometimes womenor men stories of every subject

Just had another bit of alone time here. Today I took my time, building myself up and denying myself. After a few times like that I couldn't hold it back and came.
Love the feeling of the hot cum hitting my belly and chest, feeling it cool and drip down over my sides. The smell, and of corse the taste as I sample some with my fingers.

Just had another bit of alone time here. Today I took my time, building myself up and denying myself. After a few times like that I couldn't hold it back and came.
Love the feeling of the hot cum hitting my belly and chest, feeling it cool and drip down over my sides. The smell, and of corse the taste as I sample some with my fingers.

damn that's hot. I'm still trying to get the courage to taste my cum.

damn that's hot. I'm still trying to get the courage to taste my cum.

You will like it. Just run your finger through your pre-cum coated cock after slipping on some panties and taking a few strokes. You will like it.

Damn sounds like a lot of horny guys in here today.
I am just edging until tonight so I can blow a big load.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back