A Man in Search of Something...

SkinnyGuy13

Virgin
I'm writing this post with high hopes, but few expectations. I've decided to do something I've been afraid to do before....tell the truth...the whole truth. This is not my first account on Lit. I've lurked under a number of other screen names and tried to build relationships. But then I'd feel guilty about it because in RL I have a wife, am an upstanding citizen, and have a career that would be damaged by knowledge of some of my actions online. Yet I keep coming back here. I create a new account and try to meet new women. And I never find what I'm looking for.

I think I've finally figured out why that is. It is because I want someone to know me...not a false me that I portray to get false intimacy on here, but the real me. I want a woman who desires me even though she knows I'm taken. A woman who will both respect my boundaries and playfully push at them. I want someone who is smart and strong, but also fun and naughty. She doesn't have to look any certain way as long as she is comfortable in her skin. I want someone to chat with, e-mail with, share pics with (eventually), and maybe more down the road. I want a curious woman who is also creative and flirty. I could go on, but I will stop for now. If you think this woman is you, PM me. I want to meet you. I may get no responses here, but I needed to be honest. Feel free to ask me questions too if you want to know more.

Bump. I've had several interesting conversations from this original post and one relationship continues, but I am not sure I have found exactly what I am looking for yet.

This thread went both better than expected and worse. I've met some wonderful and interesting women. I wish I could say that I've found what I'm looking for, but so far that is not the case. Some of that is my fault. I made some mistakes along the way. And some of it is that I don't think I've met the right woman yet. I'm giving it one more try and hoping the woman I desire is out there reading this and will message me soon.

I'm writing this post with high hopes, but few expectations. I've decided to do something I've been afraid to do before....tell the truth...the whole truth. This is not my first account on Lit. I've lurked under a number of other screen names and tried to build relationships. But then I'd feel guilty about it because in RL I have a wife, am an upstanding citizen, and have a career that would be damaged by knowledge of some of my actions online. Yet I keep coming back here. I create a new account and try to meet new women. And I never find what I'm looking for.

I think I've finally figured out why that is. It is because I want someone to know me...not a false me that I portray to get false intimacy on here, but the real me. I want a woman who desires me even though she knows I'm taken. A woman who will both respect my boundaries and playfully push at them. I want someone who is smart and strong, but also fun and naughty. She doesn't have to look any certain way as long as she is comfortable in her skin. I want someone to chat with, e-mail with, share pics with (eventually), and maybe more down the road. I want a curious woman who is also creative and flirty. I could go on, but I will stop for now. If you think this woman is you, PM me. I want to meet you. I may get no responses here, but I needed to be honest. Feel free to ask me questions too if you want to know more.

I read this and all I could think of was "it's 'Dingy Harry' Reid" :eek::eek::eek:

After some time trying other avenues, I've come back to this post. I still very much desire what I shared in the initial post. I've had some very interesting conversations along the way and have had two women who I really connected with but who slipped through my fingers. If you are looking for the same thing as me, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PM me! I really want to connect with you.

Last edited:
I thought I'd finally found what I am looking for, but she seems to have disappeared recently. So...still looking, I guess. PM me or message me on Yahoo (mysteryrection).

Back