The Outcasts (open pm first if interested)

Gia giggled shocked at his reaction.She was glad she at least had to help before today she was all alone and if helping people made them this happy then it was something shed consider doing always. " Its not a problem walker im glad to help" she said as she sat and continued eating.

Walker had left and return doing the dishes from the coffee and his meal. She was a bit stuffed and stretched after finishing her meal. " I think ill catch a little shut eye before we head out in the morning"

Last edited:
Turning around only to lean against the kitchen sink, drying his hands on the towel before hanging it up. Walker couldn't help watching a beautiful female stretch, she might be Trev's but he certainly could look a moment. ''Thanks for cooking a nice dinner. Have a goodnight Gia...sleep well. A sleepy smile on lips.

Yawning as he spoke the last few words, heading to the couch he sat down removing his black converse sneakers. Stretching out on the couch comfortably, a light throw lay folded up with a travel pillow. Tucks the pillow under his head, the throw he just randomly tosses over himself. ''Goodnight Trev...Ias...hope ya'll sleep well too. Nodding of Walker snores softly.

Last edited:
Gia stretched one more time before heading to sleep near the window there was a little sitting area with pillows she could lay out on and it was a bit comfortable it was the only other place and ias could sit in the single seat couch while Trevor slept in his room that way they were all comfortable.

She said goodnight to everyone before settling in ccomfortably and dozing off.

Ias set up a very advanced force field. Even another angel would have to look to find it. Of course, Ias got bored. Seeing the not-so-clean house around her, she decided to tidy up. Silently vaccuming, dusting everything, putting left out things back in their place, polishing everything that could be polished. Then she went onto more detailed cleaning. Disenfecting individual molecules, refreshing all the food in the house, making a good smell fill the air. Still bored, she walked up a wall, ran around on the cieling, and jumped from the window, just to fly back moments later.

Last edited:
At one point during the night Walker awoke momentarily, bleary eyed he sees Ias running on the ceiling. Thinking it must be some kind of bizarre dream, flopping onto his belly hugging the pillow falling asleep again. Pulling the blue and gray plaid throw up over his head, mumbling something incoherently in his sleep.

As the morning sun had crept to the couch Walker slept on, waking wallowing to get himself on his back once again. Sitting up he swung long legs around to out his sock feet onto the floor, stretching his arms and legs letting out great big growling yawn. Rubbing sleep from his green eyes standing from the couch, he stumbles sleepily to the bathroom closing the door behind him.

Using the facilities he steps to the sink and washes his hands and face thoroughly, finding clean towels in the closet he dries his face and hands. Being he didn't have a toothbrush his finger would have to do, putting a bit of toothpaste on a index finger cleans his teeth as best he could. Rinsing his mouth with water drank from the tap using a little mouthwash afterwards, washing and drying his hands once again ran his fingers through sandy hair.

Putting everything back as nice and tidy as he'd found it, stepping from the bathroom Walker heads to the kitchen. Finding everything in Trev's cabinets he fixes the coffee maker, taking a skillet places it over onto the stove turning on the burner. Stepping to the fridge finding bacon, eggs, and butter, getting a wisk and bowl cracking five eggs into it wisking them.

Putting enough bacon in the skillet for three people, frying it up to crispy perfection. He gets a plate laying a paper towel on it with the bacon to soak up any extra grease. Wiping out the skillet with another paper towel tossing it into the trash, pouring in the wisked eggs he quickly pops bread into the toaster. back to scrambling the eggs they turn out just right, getting out plates, platter, mugs and glasses he sets the table.

''Good morning Ias...Trev's place looks spotless girl! Great job of housecleaning. Do you mind waking the love birds up?'' A big grin was on Walkers tanned face nice white teeth shining, going back into the kitchen he'd bring the table when Trev and Gia sat to eat. It wouldn't be long and his friends would enjoy a good breakfast, bringing the coffee pot, jug of orange juice, jam, and butter sets them on the table. ''I wish you liked to eat Ias...I feel bad you can't enjoy it with us.''

Last edited:
"I heard that " Gia mumbled sleepily and sat up. She looked around seeing both Ias and Walker were up and about. She had an extra pairs of baggy clothes in her bag that she carried in case she had to shift and figured she shower and change into those. Her stomach rumbled like she hadnt eaten just before bed. One thing about werws is they had a fast metabolism.

She smelled breakfast cooking and was greatful walker had fixed something for them. She headed off to the bathroom grabbing a fresh towel and rag. She showered amd freshened up before joining the two in the kitchen. She glanced around. The place was spotless. I mean actually shining . It wasn't dirty before but it was immaculate now. "Wow it looks amazing in here"she said with a smile. She saw trevor saying good morning .

Last edited:
''Thank Ias...I'm just the occasionally cook.'' Walker heads to the table with the skillit, plate of bacon in hand and a basket of toast. Pulling out a chair for Gia with a big mischievous grin. ''Morning Gia...heard what hmm?'' Pushing her chair up to the table as she sat, putting the skillet on a pad for hot things, bacon and toast on the table. Pulling out a chair for himself he sat down, serving scrambled eggs, bacon and toast for both of them.

Filling both of the mugs with coffee, and both their glasses with orange juice. Putting apple jam on a piece of warm toast, added three spoonfuls of sugar and a bit of milk into his coffee. Salting and peppers his eggs and taking a piece of bacon biting into it, followed by a big bite of scrambled eggs and toast. Lifting his mug taking a careful sip of the steaming brew, sitting back in his chair rubbing the sandy stubble on his chin.

Last edited:
Sleep hadn't come easily for Trevor and when it had it was fitful and restless. He kept running the events of the day over and over in his head. The chance meeting, the two new people, Ias disintegrating that thing, and Gia.
He couldn't help that most of his thoughts would drift to her with her haunting purple eyes. The way they were able to communicate with thought, her beauty and kindness, mixed with the possibility of the savagry that she would be capable of left him feeling fearful, but more excited.
He awoke to the smell of coffee and bacon, along with the sounds of movement in the apartment. He stood out of bed and stretched, before making his way into the living room. He passed the door of the bathroom, and hearing the shower groaned at the thought that he would have to wait a bit before continuing his morning routine.
He walked into the living room and stopped dead in his tracks. The place looked amazing. Everything was clean and tidy and actually shone in the morning sun. He rubbed his eyes for a moment, to make sure that he wasn't seeing things, but after inhaling deeply through his nose, he could tell that the new state of his domicile was for real.
"Wow, I don't know who did the cleaning, but feel free to visit me any time you would like." Trevor said with a grin.
"Breakfast smells amazing dude, thank you." he said as he walked to the cupboard to grab a mug. Looking around he didn't see Gia, she must be the one in the shower. A shiver ran up his spine as for a moment he tried to imagine what that must look like.

GIa ate her breakfast quickly looking over Trevor from the side of her eye. 'He even looks good when he wakes up' she thought. Walker asked her what she heard and she blushed glancing at Trevor then back at him " I heard your comment.. " she said not going into detail

She took a sip of coffee and knew Ias had to be bored because she hadnt slept all night. "Ias the place looks amazing" she smiled "you really out done yourself and thamks foe breakfast walker"

Trevor was eating heartily when Gia had first appeared from the shower. Her hair was still wet, and glistened in the morning sun streaming through his now crystal clear windows. She passed by him, treating him to the floral scent of soap that somehow smelled sweeter coming from her. She was radiant, and glowing and Trevor could barely concentrate on chewing as his eyes followed her to the kitchen.

As they sat now he couldn't help but feel that her eyes were on him. He immediately grew self-concious wondering if he should have bothered to put on a t-shirt before leaving his bedroom. He would steal glances at her now and then and one time he thought he saw her look away quickly.

After his last mouthful of food and sip of coffee, he grabbed his plate and headed to the sink.
"Well, since Walker did the cooking this morning, Gia cooked diner last night, Ias cleaned tha place up, the dishes and luch are on me. It seems like I need to start pulling some of the weight around here." Trevor said with a smile as he started cleaning up th dishes.

She smiled "Well we just have to do lunch at my place Trevor we gotta get there before it get dark again" she helped him bringing the dishes over trying her best not to stare too hard at his body. She swear she heard Walker snicker and gave him a look.

She thought he was staring at well but she wasnt sure as she continued tidying up the table not wanting to mess up after Ias worked so hard.

She was definitely checking him out. There was no doubt about it. Trevor had confirmed the fact when she turned to look at him and caught him staring at her ass. Their eyes met for a moment, and Trevor could have sworn he saw a small smile start to creep across her lips.

He heard Walker chuckle a bit and the moment was broken as Gia shot him a look of half embarrassment and half warning.

"Well, I'll be ready to go as soon as I get everything cleaned up, and throw some clothes on."

She blushed and nodded'Not that you need them' she thought before saying "Ok thats not a problem" she smiled

She sat down in the living room and turned on his tv. It was old fashioned which she appreciated but the shows were superficial and borderline crazy. "I cant believe this is tv now" she muttered watching the screen

"It's better than 1600's tv." Said Ias."Yet at the same time, not as good. I used to be able to fight a war, instead of watch a way over exadurated one. Swords instead of guns, Horses instead of cars. Everything was better. Then along came science. But look where that put us. In this hole of despair. And I just barely can't fly out..."

Ias was laying on her back in the big chair. She held her hand up, like something was just out of her reach. "The world is too fast now." She said, letting her arm go limp, giving up on trying to reach whatever it was. "It's unbearable how much nothing there is to do nowdays, yet people go so far to get that nothing, that others die because of it. It's hard watching this world crumble, it really is, but it doesn't matter what you show people, they only see what they want to see." Ias got restless and sat up in the chair. She looked at Walker, then Gia, then Trevor. "I wish I could save you. You are not even aware of what you're doing."

Ias put her head in her hands and made her final comment for the time being. "I'm bored."

After Gia shot Walker a combination embarrassed warning look, with his right hand pantomimes zipping his lips. Salt and peppering the scrambled eggs, spreading apple jam on a couple slices of toast as well. He began to eat his breakfast slower than the dinner Gia prepared, in 30 minutes he was drinking the last of his coffee and juice. Feeling a kink in the lower back he turns side to side, trying and failing to get it to pop he just gave up for now.

With his mouthful Walker couldn't reply to Gia and Trevor's words of thanks. Drinking the last of his juice he washed the last bite of breakfast down. ''You're welcome...just earning my keep.'' A little grin crept on his lips before wiping his mouth with a napkin hid it. ''I smell like a billy goat...do I have time for a shower before we go.'' Standing from his chair stretching his back with a deep grunt, his clothes needed washing too after almost two days. ''Trev would you mind if I borrow your washer and dryer? I've been in these clothes almost two days now.''

Heading to where Gia and Ias were watching modern tv, something Walker never did anymore except for old movies. Taking a seat on the opposite end of couch than Gia had, when Ias spoke of 1600s tv he kept his thoughts behind a barrier. ''You're dead on about the way people are ruining the world alright it's sad, science wasn't completely to blame being it has had many benefits. People were prone to misuse it often doing far more harm than good, the same could be said of sorcery as well as it's prone to misuse as much as science.''

Last edited:
"True, but sorcery is respected." Said Ias. "Even when misused, it's always in porportion. But science... That monster we fought, that was science." Ias pointed to the window nearest to where the monster was.

"Anyway, if we're all done with morning, lets get going."

''Both are equally misused since the beginning of time, as good and evil stove against each other with Sorcery and Science. Dragging all sentient beings back and forth as pawns, it has not been so great for us.'' Walker stood headed to the shower as he needed time by himself, undressing he stepped into the shower adjusting the water.

He calmed quickly beneath the steaming flow of water, lathering himself quickly he soon rinsed off his body. Stepping out of the shower drying himself completely, he was soon dressed putting on his socks and shoes then dries his hair. Combining fingers through his sandy neck length hair it wasn't a mess now, he was ready to go when everyone else was ready leave.

Last edited:
Trevor listened intently to the exchange between Ias and Walker for a few moments, but soon his mind drifted back to Gia. They were going to her place today and he was looking forward to the change of scenery. It was getting later in the morning and he felt confident that it should be safe to travel. She had mentioned that she lived near a beach and he smiled mindlessly as he thought about how nice it might be to take his evening jog in the sand.

He also wondered if maybe he and Gia might have a little bit more space and alone time to get to know each other better. They had definitely connected here, but he thought that a little more alone time, might help sort out their connection to each other.

Trevor finished the last of the dishes and dried his hands.
"I'll be right back, just need to dress and I will be ready to go." he said heading into the bedroom. He threw on some jeans, t-shirt and loafers, and threw a couple of changes of clothes in a bag along with his running shoes.
"Ok, ready when everyone else is."

Gia smiled "Great everyone is ready to go. She glanced at the tv. She hadnt had much entertainment just iinternet and speakers because everything happened mostly online. She walked to get her bag and headed outside. She waved down a ghost cab (taxi to get you somewhere unseen and undetected) to take them to her place and drop them off.

"We're here"she smiled and pointed to her house after their brief walk to the beach. It wasnt the typical outside but inside it had beauty amd comfort. It defined her. "I know it seems abandoned but just wait till your inside" she said moving to the structure.

Outside

attachment.php

Inside

attachment.php

Last edited:
''Yeah I'm ready let's roll.'' He was more than ready to go as he was the one first out the door. As the cab was waved down it stops at the curb Walker opens the cabs door. He was the last to climb beside Trev, Gia and Ias were seated beside each other. The ghost cabs seats were arranged to face each other, this way the passengers could talk as they traveled. ''I can't wait to explore when we get there, want about you guys?''

Being able to stretch out his long legs in the cab, puts his hands behind his head Walker trying to relax. The Cityscape shrinking into the distance in the bright sunlight of the noon, it was a very welcomed sight to him as he preferred the countryside. More opportunities to hurt wild game if he choose to, places to just be alone and read a good book. Being a strong swimmer to ocean would be nice, not to mention the fishing he'd really enjoy doing.

Trevor had to admit, from the outside that place left a lot to be desired, but she had promised that the interior was much more comfortable, and she was right. Though it was sparsely decorated, the stone of the walls and the color scheme still made it earthy, and inviting. He slid off his pack and let it hit the floor beside the door. The floors were stunning and shiney sohe removed his shoes so as not to track sand throughout her house.

The cab ride had been quiet, but interesting. He had always wnated to be a little more adventurous and as he looked around the expanse of her house and to Gia, he thought that this may qualify.

"Thsi is a beautiful plce Gia. You may have undersold it a bit." he said with a grin and a slight wink. "How about the twenty-five cent tour?"

Gia smiled and said "Sure id love to give you guys a tour your my first guests besides my parents. The rooms are upstairs and umm you guys should use the white fridge the black fridge is my blood supply just in case I need it or-" she shrugged"Just use the white one" she smiled as she showed them the kitchen.

"I'll show you upstairs the first bedroom is mine and the other 4 are guest rooms you can choose whichever you want"

Attachments

• images (15).jpg
    images (15).jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 40
  • images (16).jpg
    images (16).jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 30
  • images (17).jpg
    images (17).jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 25
  • images (18).jpg
    images (18).jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Trevor picked up his bag and followed Gia as the group made its way upstairs. The first room was everything a mast suite should be. It was large and airy and the beam accents on the ceiling gave it a refined yet rustic feel. He couldn't help but wonder what it must be like to lay there, looking up at them every night. Then again, he couldn't imagine he would spend a lot of time looking at the ceiling if he were there with Gia.

The second room had more of a classic country feel to it. It was white and crisp, with everything neatly in its place. The third room was the one that caught his eyes as soon as they enetered. The green carpet, against the mahogany furniture and trim, called to him. It was more contemporary than he would have done for himself, but then again he had never been very good at roomscaping.

"If nobody minds, I'll take this one." Trevor said, as he surveyed the group.

Walker steps out of the cab and first thing removed his shoes and socks, tagging along behind the others he enters last. Looking around as he had entered Gia's house, lets out a low whistle as he checks out the ground floor. ''Damn girl you weren't kidding your home is great!...I'm really going to like it here.''

A huge grin on his face as he said this, he never had felt at home anywhere in his life until now. Rubbing his hands together briskly seeing a professional kitchen, quickly checking out every appliance with enthusiasm. ''I am so going to preparing dishes you could die for...man oh man just you wait and see what I can do hehehe!''

Blinking at Gia as she said we all could have our own room, he could hardly even believe he had heard that right. ''Did I hear that right...M-my...my very own room?'' Bringing up the rear he was the last to see the first room, it reminded him of a room out of scifi fantasy books and movies. Walking through the door to the bed he turned around, with a deep chuckle he fell over flopping sprawled out on his back. ''Can I pleeeaaase have this room as mine Gia?''

Last edited:
Back