I.M. Fauve Gallery

(pretty sure there was a short "story" about this....hmmm.
I've never seen this one, is it new? I like it! :) She's lovely and am curious about the 'story' that goes with it.
Is "Answered Prayers" an alternate title? ;)

An evil alpaca?? It can't be so! All the ones I've met are just fluffy and adorable, if a little drooly....

And you know I love 'Night Moves', one of my favorites because, well, reasons. :devil:

Nice to see you posting Throbbs. Hope you are well. :kiss:

That dragon eye is just perfect love how shiny it is :heart:... eager to see more of your art!

Thank you and welcome back.

Maybe I'll continue with dragon...at some point.

So the Full moon, Lama, Night moves or Angel didn't do anything for you? That's ok. people like diff stuff.

I've never seen this one, is it new? I like it! :) She's lovely and am curious about the 'story' that goes with it.
Is "Answered Prayers" an alternate title? ;)

An evil alpaca?? It can't be so! All the ones I've met are just fluffy and adorable, if a little drooly....

And you know I love 'Night Moves', one of my favorites because, well, reasons. :devil:

Nice to see you posting Throbbs. Hope you are well. :kiss:
Nothin' new.

"evil alpaca" is/was a lit user's name...and the painting was for a word challenge..the word.. "evil"...so I thought it would be amusing. And it was/is...to me.

Night Moves is one of my favs, because... well, not sure if you know.

from life
attachment.php

progression...
attachment.php

result
attachment.php

I love the serenity of the first piece her face looks so blissful and your lines are elegant. :heart: The last piece is my second fave as it really does look like Japanese erotic art- do you ever work with block printing? :)

I love the serenity of the first piece her face looks so blissful and your lines are elegant. :heart: The last piece is my second fave as it really does look like Japanese erotic art- do you ever work with block printing? :)

"ever"? I have, but I prefer intaglio. I have a small press, though have not had (made) time for it in years.

Got me thinking how will he/she attain 100% utilization of all resources?

..... my brain is bit twisted ..... hope that scores for an apology if i have to make one in coming future ....

~Kim.

That's my interpretation of Stella_Omega's character, "Despina"

I believe that she has taken down her stories from LIT, but has them posted elsewhere, you'd have to check her profile.

back on the Authors' Hangout there is a new thread about mythological beings and sex. That is one of my specialities.

Last edited:
Oh my Throbbs, You DO do the best dragons!
And your capture of the human form is always so perfect and natural. :rose:

I love the 'Dragon, Maiden, Knight' ones (how did he dragon break his nail?) The knight deserved his reward!

If I was to ever get a tattoo, I'd save up to commission you to design it!

I had to look up what 'shunga' meant, and it's beautiful the way you captured the style.

And not sure if I'm more fascinated or disturbed by 'Despina'! :)

As usual, everything that flows from your mind to your hand is amazing. :kiss:

Not at all. Have at it. I'd love to see a reinterpretation.

As I promised.

I know it would look better when tweaked in photoshop, but I am too lazy for it right now. I might do digital inking on this one .. but as I said I am way too lazy for it right now. :p

attachment.php

Inspired from:
attachment.php

PS: I bought this lousy sketchbook with 40 gsm pages .. my hands were getting all sweaty - the page absorbed all the sweat and you will notice that some lines got fucked up and that makes me really unhappy! Hope I will fix it when I ink it with wacom tabby!

Attachments

• Dragon & Princess_resize_2.jpg
    Dragon & Princess_resize_2.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
some nice symmetry there...with the tail and braid etc...and, of course the wings.

some nice symmetry there...with the tail and braid etc...and, of course the wings.

That's coz I wanted the tail and braid to form a heart shape :p

.. and the dragon wrapping its wings around like two protective hands ..

.. but that's just my twisted imagination ....

That's coz I wanted the tail and braid to form a heart shape :p

.. and the dragon wrapping its wings around like two protective hands ..

.. but that's just my twisted imagination ....

yep got that.:)
I did not note the manga style, did you change your mind, or am just missing the subtlety?

Well since I inspired you, it seems only fair that your interpretation would inspire me.:D

(not all that twisted)

yer tern.

Last edited:
Oh my Throbbs, You DO do the best dragons!
And your capture of the human form is always so perfect and natural. :rose:

I love the 'Dragon, Maiden, Knight' ones (how did he dragon break his nail?) The knight deserved his reward!

If I was to ever get a tattoo, I'd save up to commission you to design it!

I had to look up what 'shunga' meant, and it's beautiful the way you captured the style.

And not sure if I'm more fascinated or disturbed by 'Despina'! :)

As usual, everything that flows from your mind to your hand is amazing. :kiss:

Thanks for the gush! :)

"broken nail"...might be seeing one digit receeding...

My interpretation of a shunga piece is rather Westernized, appropriately, I think.

Yeah I doubt that I would have generated the Despina imagery on my own.

I know I too often "think with my cock", but it isn't really my "mind":rolleyes:
stuff does flow from my cock to my hand semi-frequently.

Back