Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT even though I've given 5 bj's to two different partners in the past 36 hours, I'm still feeling voracious. I'm turning into the x-rated version of cookie monster. Grawr.

ICT my best girlfriend wants me to have a threesome with her and one of her casual lovers... a sexy South American guy with a hot body and a monster cock.

IFCT I would jump at the opportunity, but the last 2 times she introduced me to guys that she said were 'available' she got all bent out of shape afterwards.

IACT I've declined because, no matter how much she says she wants to watch him pound me, I consider it inexcusable to risk hurting her a third time.

But... ICT... when she sends me his naked pics, I imagine how that thing would feel in my arse... and I'm sooooooooooo tempted to do it anyway. :rolleyes:

ICT my best girlfriend wants me to have a threesome with her and one of her casual lovers... a sexy South American guy with a hot body and a monster cock.

IFCT I would jump at the opportunity, but the last 2 times she introduced me to guys that she said were 'available' she got all bent out of shape afterwards.

IACT I've declined because, no matter how much she says she wants to watch him pound me, I consider it inexcusable to risk hurting her a third time.

But... ICT... when she sends me his naked pics, I imagine how that thing would feel in my arse... and I'm sooooooooooo tempted to do it anyway. :rolleyes:

ICT...that would be something worth watching

ICT I'm an adultress.

ICT I was once in a situation similar to what you described in your thread.

ICT I was unhappy in many aspects of my life at that time.

IFCT I am now divorced and remarried and happier than I ever knew was possible.

I think you're doing the right thing declining. If past events are any indication, it could end badly.

ICT I've only had one threesome end badly, and that's because the third party was a conniving bitch who stabbed my wife and me in the back afterwards.

IFCT I'd love to either watch you fuck someone, or fuck you myself. Either way it would be hotter than hell!

ICT I am losing interest in Literotica. The people that are mean and hateful are winning and the good people are leaving. So sad.
739.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back