Men who love cum swapping

cumlovingboi

Experienced
Joined
Nov 26, 2012
Posts
35
Hi, I'm new here, and I was wondering if there are any other guys who think cum swapping is as hot as I do? I just love blowing a guy and then sharing his load with him during a hot makeout session!!
 
Sure -- why not?? Anybody who is into it enjoys sharing. Matters not to me whether it is my own or my others.
 
Cumswapping is very very hot!
My wife wont do it all the time, but every now and then I will convince her to ride me and then slide up to my face and feed me my cum.
She admitted Im the first guy to ever ask her to do this, but she said she doesnt mind at all!

I felt a HUGE sense of relief when I hear that, I thought she would freak out but it was exactly the opposite!
 
I already have a bit of a thing for cum, which I don't really get to indulge, so I would love to try this. :)
 
Hi, I'm new here, and I was wondering if there are any other guys who think cum swapping is as hot as I do? I just love blowing a guy and then sharing his load with him during a hot makeout session!!

Love your mind boy. :kiss:
 
Sounds great, but I've never found anyone who will try it. :-(
 
It is almost required when oral is performed with me. Swapping is hot.
 
iv"e never swallowed or tasted another mans cum, but each time i masturbate and i do every day, i always lick as much as my own cum as i can, i wish i was agile enough to suck my own cock.
 
its hot

Had my one and only experience a few months ago. I came in the guys mouth then he stood up and gave me a long lingering tongue kiss letting my cum run into my mouth. Was so erotic. Have also tasted another mans cum from my wifes pussy years ago. That was heaven.
 
Back
Top