lookin for: contrived situations leading to unintentional mom/son genital contact

delonch

Virgin
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Posts
25
Hi,

I'm looking for more stories in this vein:

http://www.literotica.com/s/reconnecting-ch-01 - mom & son pretending to be couple on cruise are taught sensual massage
http://www.literotica.com/s/mom-son-acting - rehearsing a play where they're lovers
http://www.literotica.com/s/the-monster-on-the-bus - mom sits on sons lap on bus home from beach
http://www.literotica.com/s/a-tight-spot - mom is pressed against son in elevator
http://www.literotica.com/s/a-case-of-mistaken-identity-3 - blind date goes awry
http://www.literotica.com/s/the-halloween-party-dress - pretending to be couple at halloween party
http://www.literotica.com/s/our-risque-day-by-the-pool - mother sits on sons lap at pool and accidentally fucks him without friend noticing
http://www.literotica.com/s/mom-takes-a-ride - mom sits on sons lap in car
http://www.literotica.com/s/at-the-mall-3 - son helps mom in dressing room
http://www.literotica.com/s/forced-into-incest - mom & son kidnapped
http://www.literotica.com/s/camping-trip-24 - sharing a sleeping bag to preserve body heat
http://storiesonline.net/sex-story/30000 - abducted by aliens who want to study the human reproductive system
http://www.literotica.com/s/love-potion-number-one - mom intends love potion for dad but son accidentally drinks it
http://www.literotica.com/s/mom-gets-the-wrong-room - hotel room mixup
http://www.literotica.com/s/vibrations-2 - earthquake causes mom to fall on son in shower
http://www.literotica.com/s/surprise-63 - blindfolded mom intended to surprise dad but son is there instead

Some scenarios are more contrived (even a little ridiculous ;) ) but that is part of the charm. Anyone have others? Or ideas for others?
 
maybe not the same as you request, but what about this:

Mom and Son are on holiday vacation on the beach. They want to go swimming, so they have to change into their swim wear. Maybe the changing cubicles are overcrowded and they have to wait, or maybe they charge per usage. Anyway, Mom and Son decide to use the cubicle together, to save time and money. Basically, they are open minded, so being nude in front of each other is no problem - at least not for Mom.
However, Son just turned 18 and he is still virgin. He longs to see nude women. When they walked towards the cubicle, he already saw some hot women wearing bikinis, or maybe even topless. So now he has an erection.
When they are in the cubicle, Son turns around so that Mom doesn't see his erection. But from time to time, he takes a short look over his shoulder at his Mom. Considering her age, she still looks good. This arouses him even more.

Mom just dropped her pants. Right now, she only wears a bra. Suddenly, she asks him, if he could help her, open her bra.
Son turns around and looks right at her bare ass. Never before he noticed how good her butt still looks. He would love to fuck her from behind right now. He is really surprised by his own horny thoughts. When he opens her bra, accidentally, his dick slightly touches her butt.
She takes of her bra and bends over to put it in her bag. This makes him even hornier. He moves a little bit forward, so his dick is pressing directly at her pussy.
Instantly, Mom is getting up and turns around in surprise. She looks down and him and sees his erection, that is now aiming right at her pussy ...

So what is Mom doing now? Does she ignore it? Does she slap him? Or does she ride him, as if she doesn't care about incest?
 
no that is pretty good, i like that scenario -- they have to keep quiet cause somebody is in the next changing room but the confined space and lust basically forces their hands
 
How about this:

Mother & Son are on a plane trip together. The son, who has the window seat, has a raging hard on and is in desperate need of self relief. So he gets up to go to the bathroom and his mother tries to move at the same time, perhaps she's filling out papers or reading a book or something, and has to move her hands a lot, and accidently rubs against his hard cock while he tries to squeeze thought.

Both feel really embarassed and awkard, and the son goes to the bathroom to jerk off. He's still embarassed that his mom not only found out, but actually touched it. Regardless, he's horny and thought it felt good, so her jerked off thinking about her touch.

For the mom, it had been a while since she last touched a cock and secretly enjoyed it. Back at the hotel, they talk about it, laught it off, and she ends up getting an up close look at it...

Why do you ask, planning on writing a story or something?
 
How about this:

Mother & Son are on a plane trip together. The son, who has the window seat, has a raging hard on and is in desperate need of self relief. So he gets up to go to the bathroom and his mother tries to move at the same time, perhaps she's filling out papers or reading a book or something, and has to move her hands a lot, and accidently rubs against his hard cock while he tries to squeeze thought.

Both feel really embarassed and awkard, and the son goes to the bathroom to jerk off. He's still embarassed that his mom not only found out, but actually touched it. Regardless, he's horny and thought it felt good, so her jerked off thinking about her touch.

For the mom, it had been a while since she last touched a cock and secretly enjoyed it. Back at the hotel, they talk about it, laught it off, and she ends up getting an up close look at it...

Why do you ask, planning on writing a story or something?

I love it, I can really see it. If this would be a movie, the Mom could be Tina Fey from SNL.

It is a night flight, and Son fell asleep. He had a dream, full of hot and horny girls. And maybe there have been some mature women, too. He is still a virgin, so he is really longing to be touched by a woman. But until this happens, he has to do it himself. For a second he thinks about masturbating in his seat under the blanket, but with Mom so close to him ... she is reading a very exciting book, when he is getting up. She wants to adjust the light or something like that, so she reaches upwards and starts to move her hand around for the switch. But since the book is really very exciting, she doesn't look up and so it takes her a few seconds until she realizes, she is holding his erection in her hands.
Of course, both are ashamed, but also aroused. So while Son is on the toilet, masturbating, Mom gets wet. Maybe she masturbates, too, in her seat under a blanket. All the other passengers around her are sleeping and it is a night flight, so the main lights are out. No one will notice it. And she hopes, her son would be in the restroom for a little longer. While she masturbates, she imagines, how it would if he fucks her. She has a very strong orgasm, she has a hard time to keep quiet when she cums. In the meantime, her son is in the restroom, thinking about how Mom touched him. He blows a huge load all. He is so nervous, he even misses the hankerchief, he shoots his entire load on the wall of the restroom.

During the rest of the flight, until they arrive in the hotel, they don't speak out of embarrassment.

In the hotel room, they just sit there, until Mom finally starts to talk: "you see, I didn't touch your dick on purpose. It was just an accident." (an accident that I would love to repeat - thinks the Mom)
"Oh never mind, Mom, of course I know it was just an accident ... and you have nice, gentle hands. You didn't damage it" he grins

Mom is glad her son takes it so easy, so she starts to joke "Well, it was so hard, I guess I couldn't damage it, even if I would have bitten it."
"Would you give it a try and chew on it?"
"What do you mean - I should take your dick in my mouth? Well - I don't know. Should I ?"
"Yes, Mom, please"
 
Son has allergy or skin tag growth in nether region, Mum suggests a look after all she changed him for years and years. Son agrees mum is amazed at flaccid size but stays focused and gently hangs him to one side. Son is looking down mums ample cleaveage as nature takes over creating a rise, Mum kisses and onward and upward their journey begins. probaly a single mum.
 
Son has allergy or skin tag growth in nether region, Mum suggests a look after all she changed him for years and years. Son agrees mum is amazed at flaccid size but stays focused and gently hangs him to one side. Son is looking down mums ample cleaveage as nature takes over creating a rise, Mum kisses and onward and upward their journey begins. probaly a single mum.

Sounds interesting. It could also be something like a sunburn. Only on the inside of his upper thigh, not on his dick itself. It is just enough so that he walks in a strange way (maybe like a cowboy, or something like that).

Of course, Mom notices that her son has some kind of problem. She is a nurse, so she knows all kinds of injuries and problems.
Son just left the shower, toweled himself down and put on a bathrobe, but no underwear, when he leaves the bathrooom. Now that his balls and dick rub on his sunburned skin, he walks even stranger then usual.
His mom sees that and confronts him directly. "I want to see what kind of problem you have. I am your mother, I am responsible for you, even you are already 18. And I am a nurse, I have seen all kinds of problems. So let me see it."

Mom gets down on her knees, and he opens the bathrobe.
Son starts to think: she is in the right position for a blowjob. If this would be a porn movie, she would start to suck my dick right now. Oh, what am I thinking - this is my Mom, she would never do this - even though I would enjoy it.
Also, Son can't help himself, he looks down at her cleavage. It is a warm day, so she is only skimpily dressed. And she has some nice big tits, so Son becomes really aroused.

Mom is surprised by what she sees. I guess he shaves his dick and balls. It is a long time since she had sex, and back then, no one shaved their private parts. Also, she notices that his dick is much bigger then the one of his father.
She tries to ignore it and look only at his inner thigh, but whenever she touches his thigh, she also accidentally touches his dick. At one point, she even has to pull his balls to the other side to get an up close look of his groin. When she does that, her face, especially her mouth are just inches away from his dick.
Son can't help himself - he moves forward a little bit, until his dick touches her cheek.
She is surprised - but then she gives in and starts to give him head ...
 
A single mom and her son live together in a house with a single cramped bathroom. The son is taking a shower but the mom really has to go, so she knocks and desperately asks if she can use the facilities. He agrees and she hurries in, drops her panties, and sits on the toilet.

The son finishes his shower and tells his mom if she closes her eyes he'll leave her alone. She covers her eyes, and he doesn't want to see his mom on the toilet, so he covers his, too. He steps out and his foot slips on the tile. He falls forward and lands on her lap, his cock on her thigh, and they grab at each other to keep from falling onto the floor.

Their eyes open and they're looking into each other's eyes. His body is slick and wet, and his cock is growing against the warm skin of her inner thigh.
 
mom slips and brakes arm and finds she has trouble getting her large breast into her bra with only one good hand.
 
I'm looking for more stories in this vein:

Some scenarios are more contrived (even a little ridiculous ;) ) but that is part of the charm. Anyone have others? Or ideas for others?

I recall a story called PERFECT LAPFUL written by an author called Caesar on another site that you would love.

Its all about a mother and teenage son attending a wedding reception, where she is dressed in a rather thin sensual evening gown...no panties...just pantyhose for a smooth look!

mother-of-the-bride-dresses.gif


Somehow, she loses her footing (after a few glasses of champagne) and flops down into her son lap.

Where she lingers a little too long for 'proper' socially acceptable behaviour...in this setting.

Well, everyone's whooping it up, having a lovely time, so who would notice a mother's somewhat lewd squirming about...giving her beloved boy a perfect lapful of womanly behind???:eek:

Yes, she can feel the obscene thickness of his enormous erection, wedging itself deeper and deeper.

Will he shoot it all for his mom...when the lovely purple plum makes contact with her fleur de rose?

Google it and find out...:cattail:
 
Last edited:
Mom supports son while he climbs up the stepladder to replace a light bulb on the ceiling. He's wearing loose shorts, and he'd been thinking about banging a girl right before mom started nagging him. And he'd been checking out some porn about cocksucking girls, and so his cock was rock hard. He's got to stand right on top of the little 2' wobbly stepladder to reach the bulb, so mom has to hold him by the hips. And her eyes and her mouth are right there. Suddenly she realizes it's not just folds in the cloth of his shorts, it's a raging hard on.

While he was getting up the ladder it sort of half popped out of his jockey shorts, but when he stood up fully a little bit of cockhead sort of winked at mom. Mom could clearly see traced by the cloth something that looked like a ten inch cock, with a part of the knob protruding below the shorts. Mom feels herself actually start to salivate. Her body is remembering the last time she deep throated a long pole of a dick. Her mind sees it clearly.

Son slips a little, and Mom braces and holds him by the hips tighter, but in this move her face brushes against that cock under a thin layer of the shorts. It slips out a bit further, and now the whole cockhead lodges outside the shorts. Mom's eyes are about a foot away.

Son doesn't care because he's angry that she disturbed him, and he is sexually frustrated and when she came in, he was starting to jerk off, and she ruined it. Although he was furious, he's calming down now and as he calms down, he realizes that cock is sticking out of his shorts. But he thinks that she deserves it, because she disturbed him, and he's still angry, but starting to get more confused than angry.

Because he was distracted by these thoughts, he almost slips. His hand reaches out for support and grabs the top of her head. She noticed him becoming unsteady, and gripped his hips firmer. Then he's stable again, and looking down, sees his hand on his mom's head, and his cock sticking out a couple inches from that pretty mouth.

What's a boy to do? He feigns being unstable for a moment, so as to move her head right to that cock. Then the lips are touching, and mom is struggling a bit trying to move away. He holds her close, so she can't talk, and rubs her mouth against a cock that now has a thread of precum. She's trying to complain, but son has pretty much lost it now. He grabs that cock with his other hand and shoves it in mom's mouth just as she was opening it again to try to talk, and plunges it in. Everything floods back that he was fantasizing before mom disturbed him, the hot porn of the coeds being face fucked, the girl he was thinking would do it that way, and he starts violently bucking back and forth, fucking her face.

Mom lets go, now, and reaches one hand around to his ass, the other goes to his balls and caresses them. She knows, now, that her son is going to cum in her mouth, or down her throat, and very soon.
 
Last edited:
I remember years ago reading a series that started with a contrived accidental incest scenario between brother and sister (they were wrestling/fighting and during the process he somehow penetrated her slightly, then decided "in for a penny, in for a pound" and decided to fully sex her) and they eventually decided to seduce their mom and get her involved. Not quite what you're looking for, though, plus I have no idea what it was called and haven't been able to find it by searching.
 
@Tmmldr

I think it would be better without the guy forcing his dick into the mothers mouth.

It could be like: He stands on the ladder. He doesn't notice that his dick hangs out. His Mom of course sees it instantly and she can't take her eyes away. She starts to think if she should touch it or not. Finally, she gives in, but she wants to do it "accidentally" ... she pretends to stumble and grabs his dick - but she doesn't let it go. When her son looks at her, his dick still in her hands, he sees her naughty grin ...
 
@Tmmldr

I think it would be better without the guy forcing his dick into the mothers mouth.

It could be like: He stands on the ladder. He doesn't notice that his dick hangs out. His Mom of course sees it instantly and she can't take her eyes away. She starts to think if she should touch it or not. Finally, she gives in, but she wants to do it "accidentally" ... she pretends to stumble and grabs his dick - but she doesn't let it go. When her son looks at her, his dick still in her hands, he sees her naughty grin ...

Ah, Mom is the evil one.

To support her son, she has one arm halfway up on the inside of his thigh. The erection is obvious, but she ignores it because the jobs got to be done. But when it pops out of those loose shorts, there's a cock right in front of her eyes. His arms are up in the air over his head as he works, he's moving them around, and as he moves, that cock head moves. A bit closer, then a bit farther away. It's teasing her. It brushes her lips at one point. She finds she needs to swallow, all the saliva being produced in her mouth. And she's dripping wet between the legs. But the cock doesn't stop, it just keeps teasing.

Well, she can be a tease too. She'll show it. She plays with it - he'll never know. She opens her mouth as it comes closer. Can she get it all it her mouth by opening wide without touching it? Not with her lips, or tongue. He'd never know, and it was so exciting. Then she'd close her lips right after it moved back out. Could it feel her hot breath? She thought it did because it was hardening up, the veins coming out, the precum was starting.

Then one moment when she's smiling and has her mouth open wide, after that cock had dripped a tiny thread of precum on her lower lip, she secretly let it it. And the head was completely inside her mouth. Her lips were only a quarter inch or so away from it on all sides, and it was stiff, so stiff it wasn't even moving up or down.

That's the moment when he slips a bit and it goes forward, not back. It hits against the back of her mouth and starts to slide down her throat. Her hand moves up to support him, and it's now grabbed those balls and the base of the cock. And those cock hairs were in her nose. It had gone right down her throat! She was deep throating her son, and had one hand on his balls and several fingers close to his ass. She could feel the hard muscle of the cock going all the way back.

Then he shuttered, and his body made little tremors. The cock moved back and forth a little in her throat. His hands came down and gently rested on her head. Was he going to fuck her mouth? She didn't know. But he's a bit wobbly again, so she grabs his thigh with the other hand, and before thinking about it the hand that had been on his balls has moved back between his crack. She feels his cock convulsing against her throat, and she feels that part of going under his balls convulsing, and his asshole is twitching with it.

He was moving back and forth! Because her hands were steadying him, he was going to fuck her mouth!
 
Last edited:
@Tmmldr

as an addition: maybe it is very warm and since they are at home, Mom is only scantily dressed, with a tank top, but no bra underneath (or maybe a bra that pushes her boobs up). She shows lots of cleavage. She wouldn't go out dressed like that, but she is at home.

Or maybe even better: she was taking a shower, when the lightbulb in the bathroom stops working. I guess there is another lightbulb, but this one is not enough to light the room well. Mom wraps herself in a towel and asks her son to replace the lightbulb. He wanted to take a shower after she is finished, so he is only scantily dressed, with thin pants.
Mom only wrapped herself in the towel, but she didn't use it to dry herself, so her skin is still wet and glistening. However, when Mom grabbed the towel, she accidentally took a small one. It doesn't cover much, half her boobs are exposed. And her ass is also barely covered. Before the son gets up the ladder, mom bends over to pick up a new lightbulb (they are in the lowest shelf in the bathroom - don't ask me why) - or something like that.
Son gets a nice view of her ass. Maybe Mom is slim, with a fit ass, so he doesn't only see her ass but even some pussy (and maybe her butthole, too). He is surprised to see that her pussy is shaved. He always imagined that his Mom wouldn't shave herself. Also, he notices that her butt is in much better shape then he thought. He knows that his Mom is doing aerobics and some work out, but still, he wouldn't have expected such a good looking ass. He notices how his dick becomes hard. He starts to imagine, how it would be to fuck her from behind. Once he is inside the shower, he will jerk off, while fantasizing about her hot ass.
So he goes up the ladder already horny and with an erection. Mom tells him "be careful, when you unscrew the old lightbulb, it could be still hot".
In his head he thinks "Unscrewing a hot lightbulb? I would rather screw my hot mother. I really need to jerk off when I am finished here. Maybe even twice."
When he looks down, he notices her great cleavage and the wet skin. His dick seems to become even harder. And since he is on the ladder, it is just inches away from Moms face ...
Suddenly, Moms towel slips. She quickly grabs it, but of course, she has to stop holding the ladder. Son is surprised by the look and starts to move around, almost falling off the ladder. Mom grabs him by the waist at his waistband. His pants slip a little and his rock hard dick comes out. Of course, Mom already noticed the bulge in his pants, but all the time, she tried to ignore it. But now when she has his rock hard cock right in front of her face ... she had no sex since quiet some time.
The thoughts in her head are racing. "I only touch it slighly, for a fraction of a second." She does, but then she decides to touch it a little longer. And then, since she already holds his dick in her hand, why not give it a little innocent kiss. After all, a mother can kiss her son without being a pervert - of course, usually a Mom would kiss her son on his cheek, but not on the tip of his penis. After some kissing, she slowly pats her lips and allows him to slid in his mouth. And now, all the memories come back - they didn't call her "blowjob queen" for nothing, when she was young. Guys never had to ask for a blowjob, she always offered them one. And no guy ever complained about her blowjobs. She really earned herself the title "blowjob queen" - and her son just found out how fitting this title was ...
 
@Tmmldr

as an addition: maybe it is very warm and since they are at home, Mom is only scantily dressed, with a tank top, but no bra underneath (or maybe a bra that pushes her boobs up). She shows lots of cleavage. She wouldn't go out dressed like that, but she is at home.

Or maybe even better: she was taking a shower, when the lightbulb in the bathroom stops working. I guess there is another lightbulb, but this one is not enough to light the room well. Mom wraps herself in a towel and asks her son to replace the lightbulb. He wanted to take a shower after she is finished, so he is only scantily dressed, with thin pants.
Mom only wrapped herself in the towel, but she didn't use it to dry herself, so her skin is still wet and glistening. However, when Mom grabbed the towel, she accidentally took a small one. It doesn't cover much, half her boobs are exposed. And her ass is also barely covered. Before the son gets up the ladder, mom bends over to pick up a new lightbulb (they are in the lowest shelf in the bathroom - don't ask me why) - or something like that.
Son gets a nice view of her ass. Maybe Mom is slim, with a fit ass, so he doesn't only see her ass but even some pussy (and maybe her butthole, too). He is surprised to see that her pussy is shaved. He always imagined that his Mom wouldn't shave herself. Also, he notices that her butt is in much better shape then he thought. He knows that his Mom is doing aerobics and some work out, but still, he wouldn't have expected such a good looking ass. He notices how his dick becomes hard. He starts to imagine, how it would be to fuck her from behind. Once he is inside the shower, he will jerk off, while fantasizing about her hot ass.
So he goes up the ladder already horny and with an erection. Mom tells him "be careful, when you unscrew the old lightbulb, it could be still hot".
In his head he thinks "Unscrewing a hot lightbulb? I would rather screw my hot mother. I really need to jerk off when I am finished here. Maybe even twice."
When he looks down, he notices her great cleavage and the wet skin. His dick seems to become even harder. And since he is on the ladder, it is just inches away from Moms face ...
Suddenly, Moms towel slips. She quickly grabs it, but of course, she has to stop holding the ladder. Son is surprised by the look and starts to move around, almost falling off the ladder. Mom grabs him by the waist at his waistband. His pants slip a little and his rock hard dick comes out. Of course, Mom already noticed the bulge in his pants, but all the time, she tried to ignore it. But now when she has his rock hard cock right in front of her face ... she had no sex since quiet some time.
The thoughts in her head are racing. "I only touch it slighly, for a fraction of a second." She does, but then she decides to touch it a little longer. And then, since she already holds his dick in her hand, why not give it a little innocent kiss. After all, a mother can kiss her son without being a pervert - of course, usually a Mom would kiss her son on his cheek, but not on the tip of his penis. After some kissing, she slowly pats her lips and allows him to slid in his mouth. And now, all the memories come back - they didn't call her "blowjob queen" for nothing, when she was young. Guys never had to ask for a blowjob, she always offered them one. And no guy ever complained about her blowjobs. She really earned herself the title "blowjob queen" - and her son just found out how fitting this title was ...

Oh, a woman is so hot when she puts a towel around while still dripping. Wet hair, sparkling eyes, smiling. You know, a woman who was known as the bjq in high school, she's now been married for 20 years. She's suppressed all those bad things she did. In fact, she was so uncomfortable about it she'd never give hubby a bj. And now she's face to hard cock, the towel, which almost completely slipped, she's holding up slightly under her left armpit. Now all those memories surge back. She remembers the taste of cum, from a hundred guys. Some she never even knew their names, they were just one in a series of cocks in front of her face. Just like this one.

She trembled as the memories came back. This was her. Yes, in previous life. But now it was her again, and she was scared. It was so different, yet so familiar. The smell of the cock. The oozing drip of precum. She was scared because she remembered how her mouth had been gangbanged, and she'd been throat fucked, and her eyes had watered and teared up, and slime and juice from her mouth and cum was everywhere. It had cooled as it lay on her face and eyes and neck, after the third or fourth cock. Then she'd taken one free hand and started friggin her pussy. She remembered how when she came, she collapsed in a heap on the floor and left the guy she'd been deep throating just standing there. He finished himself off, and she'd felt the cum splattering on her face. She never knew that she'd met her husband's cock at those parties, several times, before he came up at school and introduced himself, and they started dating.


She remembered how at a party a guy had stood before her, and dropped his pants, and she'd started blowing him, and they'd all cheered. And then she'd lubed one thumb, and circled his asshole, and then gently started fucking his ass with that thumb right before he came. She remembered how that had set off several couples groping, and how the orgy started, and she'd been fucked over and over. She remembered that she was usually the one that started it, and how much she'd loved it.

She trembled as this came back, and she was scared. It was her again, and in front of her was a hard, veined, throbbing cock. Her son's cock, and it didn't matter. What mattered was getting off, hard, fast, immediately. One had started to creep down toward her clit. The other hand started to move toward her son's cock, and the towel dropped to the floor.
 
Last edited:
How about this, as a long story with very slow development:

---

Mom has signed herself and dad up for a yoga class on saturday afternoons, but dad is lined up for a big promotion and his boss asks him to come in on that first saturday, so he says "can't you take Jack instead?" And after some arguing mom goes to ask Jack.

Jack is reluctant as he thinks it sounds lame, but finally agrees.

In the car over, Jack asks his mom if they can pretend to just be friends or something, he doesnt want to be some lame boy who has nothing better to do than go to a yoga class with his mom. Mom jokes that he is ashamed of her a bit, but agrees since they won't know anybody there anyway.

The first time nothing special happens, they do some stretches and learn some poses and chat with the others there, who appear to be all couples. They're given a couple "assignments" to do for next week's class, just some normal poses and stuff. Maybe Jack notices that his mom has a great butt in her yoga outfit but he quickly dismisses the thought.

It turns out that dad has to keep working saturdays for at least a couple months, so it becomes a regular thing that Jack and his mom go to yoga classes together every week.

After a couple weeks, it turns out that its some crazy new age tantric yoga class and mom had no idea what was in store (she just thought it was some stress relief meditation stuff). The first hint is when the teacher says they should refrain from sexual activity as it would ruin their ki or chakra or some such. So after some mental waffling, mom stops having sex with dad (if she did anyway?) and is becoming frustrated from no release.

The poses gradually become more and more sexual and involve lots of eye contact and pressing together of bodies. The atmosphere of the whole place is electric. Both Jack and his mom try to take it in stride but his erection is painfully obvious as it presses against her.

When they come home after this first "incident" they both try to ignore it and wordlessly agree to stay away from each other for the week. When saturday is rolling around, they both talk about how they should quit going, and dad hears and says something like "come on, it's already paid for and you know how much your mom looked forward to it. It'll bring you closer, blah blah," basically guilting them both into going but having no idea what is going on as they are too ashamed to say anything. So they find themselves going again.

The week after, dad is at a conference out of town, and mom comes into Jacks room after class and says "we should keep doing our assignments, otherwise we'll fall behind the rest of the class"

They never say anything sexual out loud or acknowledge what is going on, as they start doing the poses in Jacks room. They start sweating from the heat, and Jack takes off his shirt. Mom says that it isn't fair, she can't take off hers. Jack says "just do it, i've seen you topless on the beach in France anyway" (even though that was when he was a child, and there is still no direct acknowledgement at what is happening).

Eventually they are doing poses naked against each other, grinding and humping -- and fucking.

---

I'm no writer though, so if anyone wants to turn it into an actual story, go ahead.
 
How about this, as a long story with very slow development:

---

Mom has signed herself and dad up for a yoga class on saturday afternoons, but dad is lined up for a big promotion and his boss asks him to come in on that first saturday, so he says "can't you take Jack instead?" And after some arguing mom goes to ask Jack.

Jack is reluctant as he thinks it sounds lame, but finally agrees.

In the car over, Jack asks his mom if they can pretend to just be friends or something, he doesnt want to be some lame boy who has nothing better to do than go to a yoga class with his mom. Mom jokes that he is ashamed of her a bit, but agrees since they won't know anybody there anyway.

The first time nothing special happens, they do some stretches and learn some poses and chat with the others there, who appear to be all couples. They're given a couple "assignments" to do for next week's class, just some normal poses and stuff. Maybe Jack notices that his mom has a great butt in her yoga outfit but he quickly dismisses the thought.

It turns out that dad has to keep working saturdays for at least a couple months, so it becomes a regular thing that Jack and his mom go to yoga classes together every week.

After a couple weeks, it turns out that its some crazy new age tantric yoga class and mom had no idea what was in store (she just thought it was some stress relief meditation stuff). The first hint is when the teacher says they should refrain from sexual activity as it would ruin their ki or chakra or some such. So after some mental waffling, mom stops having sex with dad (if she did anyway?) and is becoming frustrated from no release.

The poses gradually become more and more sexual and involve lots of eye contact and pressing together of bodies. The atmosphere of the whole place is electric. Both Jack and his mom try to take it in stride but his erection is painfully obvious as it presses against her.

When they come home after this first "incident" they both try to ignore it and wordlessly agree to stay away from each other for the week. When saturday is rolling around, they both talk about how they should quit going, and dad hears and says something like "come on, it's already paid for and you know how much your mom looked forward to it. It'll bring you closer, blah blah," basically guilting them both into going but having no idea what is going on as they are too ashamed to say anything. So they find themselves going again.

The week after, dad is at a conference out of town, and mom comes into Jacks room after class and says "we should keep doing our assignments, otherwise we'll fall behind the rest of the class"

They never say anything sexual out loud or acknowledge what is going on, as they start doing the poses in Jacks room. They start sweating from the heat, and Jack takes off his shirt. Mom says that it isn't fair, she can't take off hers. Jack says "just do it, i've seen you topless on the beach in France anyway" (even though that was when he was a child, and there is still no direct acknowledgement at what is happening).

Eventually they are doing poses naked against each other, grinding and humping -- and fucking.

---

I'm no writer though, so if anyone wants to turn it into an actual story, go ahead.
That's so hot. Here's a bit more. Jack gets scared, because it's so erotic. So when Dad goes out of town next, Mom heads over to the session by herself. She's ashamed of herself, the evil thoughts she's had about her son. But there's a guy there, and he's also alone for this session, so they agree to work out together.

She finds him very attractive and nice, and he doesn't hide his arousal. When she assumes a position that puts her in contact with his cock, she sees him looking right into her eyes.

After the session is over, they thank each other and part. Mom drives home, and slips inside. She goes up the stairs, and hears moaning and other sounds from Jack's room. Going to the door, there he is on the floor, completely naked, beating his meat while watching what looked like older lady and teenager porn on the computer. His face is contorted like in pain and his eyes are closed, but she knows it is intense pleasure. Mom goes in and sits down by him, and before he can react she's put one hand over the hand he's beating off with. His eyes open in shock, and he would have quit jerking and curled up in a little ball of shame. But her fingers are on his hand, and they are guiding him to continue. She says "Jack, you were thinking about me,weren't you? You were thinking about sex with me?"

He stammers "Ye--ssss I'm soorryy-" just as he orgasms, just as a flood of cum coats his and mom's hand and his body convulses uncontrollably, again and again, and finally he's calm, almost passed out, and Mom's hand is still on his, him sprawled naked on the carpet. For a long time they were like that, thinking over what had happened, and what might happen next. Jack's cock never really went soft, it went half hard, and quickly became hard again. This time the lube was cum, and it was all over the cock, and mom's hand,and his hand. He began to move his hand a little again. What would mom do?
 
Last edited:
Back
Top