Office Pics

Justadesperatewifeandmom

I just love your boobs and the daring way you expose them. Such a risktaker...must get you excited as well?
I'd love to know how wet you get during the day...mmmm:kiss:

cube boob. ah my boring grey messy cubical, my home away from home.

ok in all honesty, I took this one thursday before this thread existed. (yup even without the thread, was totally going to do it anyway, so hey)
I'm only seeing a sexy woman and her amazing breast but I'll trust you on the cubical!

I'll take that challenge if ghostee won't and I will never get tired of seeing you breast.....its guy thing we love the boobs!

ok in all honesty, I took this one thursday before this thread existed. (yup even without the thread, was totally going to do it anyway, so hey)

Makes your cubicle look even smaller from that angle!

Please feel free to stop by my cubicle any day of the week! I'll even save you a seat!:devil:

Man that is a big boob! Thank you.
:heart::heart::heart:

2 open positions....technical operations engineer and an advertising executive

One of those two positions is just the kind of boring job I am qualified for. It’s nice to see someone can find a way to make work much more entertaining for herself. That could never occur in the office I work in. Thanks for sharing :)

Gorgeous!!!

We don't mind your "boring messy cubical" as long as you are in it

well thank you. and truth, it isn't so boring, i have limitless electronics, cable, an off corporate network as well as on net, so limitless entertainment.

Great choice! It hard not to love your boobs!!!

thanks

That's the perfect addition to any cubicle!

thank you

I am so amazed at how beautiful you look!

You look so cute! Love the smile!!! And your assets

I am going to be brutally honest, and please don't take offence, how can men even work near you?! You are absolutely gorgeous!!

You should change your name to JustaCuteMum&wife ;)!

thank you. Well first, being an IT geek comes with a cloak of invisibility. If it might not be working, just put on the glasses. People don't even notice you are in the room. Now as for the other geeks, I have been here for years and am just one of the guys. Every once in a blue moon, I might get asked to speak for the entire female population with a statement like "hey justa, you are sort of a chick, what do you think about". I will say last year I wore a dress (i was meeting the family after work for family pictures) That did cause quite a stir as it is so very unusual. I think most people were concerned I had a job interview or something though.

I would nurse on those all day!!!
thanks

cube looks a tad crowded...
a little.

Regardless of when you took it you were at the office and it is fantastic.
thank you

Love it! You so need to start Your own thread. Pretty please!
thanks. People say that a lot, but there are a few reasons.

1) I should probably index all the pictures I have posted first. God, I must have posted at least 50 pictures. not my idea of fun

2) I am not very creative. themed threads gives me ideas.

3) having an thread that is just mine, would likely give midnight drunk me ideas. Then rather than just sending the really whorey pictures and videos to a few friends, I would end up posting them on the internet. Then the next day, I would be all, "damn my phone needs a breathalyzer" and pulling them down. Thus I would become one of those annoying chicks who posts pictures and deletes them hours later. I don't want to be that person

I just love your boobs and the daring way you expose them. Such a risktaker...must get you excited as well?
I'd love to know how wet you get during the day...mmmm

yes, it does turn me on. both the act and risk of taking the photos, as well as the reaction to them.

I'm only seeing a sexy woman and her amazing breast but I'll trust you on the cubical!

I'll take that challenge if ghostee won't and I will never get tired of seeing you breast.....its guy thing we love the boobs!

well thanks, I don't know though, I swear they get boring eventually

not since you got your own cuffs??? come on that funny and I'm think factual ! :rose: :nana:
well I do have my own cuffs, but I have never been cuffed by a cop. I am actually a little bitter about it. Cops have hit on me, so I am sure if I asked nicely, but it is more that I have never been perceived as even a possible physical threat. Like they would cuff the man that I am with, and then have me stand there while the search the vehicle. Only once ever has a cop asked if I have a weapon, I always volunteer it, of course. Even worse, now they don't even search my car, they call me ma'am, and often dont even run my license. Seriously, I could be dangerous if I wanted to be, damn it.

Makes your cubicle look even smaller from that angle!
lol

Sure wish that was hanging in my cube! Id be kissing licking and sucking all day!
thank you.

Just perfect.
thank you

Please feel free to stop by my cubicle any day of the week! I'll even save you a seat!:devil:
I tend to visit the cubes with the best candy dishes. I have a weakness for chocolate.

Man that is a big boob! Thank you.
:heart::heart::heart:
Yeah and fuck, they just keep growing, bet if i measured, I would find my bra size is no longer what it was last year lol

One of those two positions is just the kind of boring job I am qualified for. It’s nice to see someone can find a way to make work much more entertaining for herself. That could never occur in the office I work in. Thanks for sharing :)
never say never, maybe you just aren't trying hard enough.

Justadesperatewifeandmom

3) having an thread that is just mine, would likely give midnight drunk me ideas. Then rather than just sending the really whorey pictures and videos to a few friends, I would end up posting them on the internet. Then the next day, I would be all, "damn my phone needs a breathalyzer" and pulling them down. Thus I would become one of those annoying chicks who posts pictures and deletes them hours later. I don't want to be that person

LMAO!

Justadesperatewifeandmom

LMAO!

LMAO Too damn funny!!!! :rose::rose::rose:

Justadesperatewifeandmom

LMAO!

You're so right! :D

well thank you.

well thanks, I don't know though, I swear they get boring eventually

Seriously, I could be dangerous if I wanted to be, damn it.

Yeah and fuck, they just keep growing, bet if i measured, I would find my bra size is no longer what it was last year lol

Oh I have no doubt your a threat if you want to be and what lovely weapons of mass seduction you have !

You might get bored or unimpressed with your breast I being a simply minded guy and will not challenge accepted bring em on sexy girl!!! :devil:

Now about your name can we use a shorter one?

And yes the girls are looking sexy as ever :rose:

Last edited:
well i thought i would share an interesting work day that was like 2 months ago. not really sexy pics, again more just risky. work bathroom is not a challenge for me obviously lol, my best pics come from there.

OK, it was a pretty rough day. I started the morning by coming in to broken shit and an expensive computer room that smelled like burning plastic. when shit smells melty, it is not going to be a good day. find the offending device, replace power supply and of course it isn't it. unrack it, take it apart, and yeah I dont have the parts I need, and I am not only going to have to rebuild the device, but also all of it's software and configuration, on top of waiting for courier to bring me the hardware i need to start. fuck. so yeah became a 14 hour day, but a lit member did keep me entertained. i did crop the facial expressions though, which is part of what made the series fun (shocked looks, playful looks, mischievous looks etc) but this kind of gives an idea how the day went

started innocently enough

then cube boob

work bench topless

hallway topless

vps office topless

fuck it, break room topless and braless

I've mentioned I am kind of a crazy bitch, right. It is kind of a fun crazy though if you can cope with someone who is just too much.
I can handle you :

First I was thinking how do I apply to work with you, now I wana know do I apply to be one of your "friends" for the "whorey" pictyres?

Well deseratewifeandmom great ass ,legs and boobs are always fun to view your sweet smile and that sassy no bullshit attitude just makes you even hottier to this guy!

Back