bfg's hideout

barefootgirl69

Wild Little Cupcake
Joined
May 14, 2015
Posts
67,351
SRPs have quickly become the place where I hide away from things.

I've just added more SRPs to my list, yet my signature block is getting out of hand.

I want a place that will point people to the things I'm writing, but I don't want to overwhelm them in each and every post.

This will be the place where they can see what I am currently writing, what I'd like to write one day, and to visit if they choose.

7f3d5fc561dc7be783fe5263dee6fa37.jpg
 
My Current and Past Stories

Guardians of the North with MausAss and now Aussie_Wolf - Medieval, Castles, Prince/Princess. Princess Moira has come to ask for help from another kingdom, and ends up the wife of the Warrior Prince, Aravir.

Since MausAss has departed Lit, I asked my dear friend to write with me. I hated to end the thread.

Hiding the Accused with ArcticAvenue - Historical/Witchcraft. George tries to hide Lydia after his sister accuses her of witchcraft. (That little brat!)

This has taken a lot of studying for me. I've avoided anything to do with witchcraft, but I've added links to the things I think are important to the story.

Chance Encounter with Aussie_Wolf - Modern day romance! Troy answers a call from Danae, and they fall in love.

Can you figure out where this story takes place? We are both using a lot of Google and adding links!

Your Cheating Heart with Passionate_Gent - Modern day, cheating! Madison and James come from two different continents, but fall in love in Singapore! Watch the links for this one! The hotel/casino is amazing! This is the first SRP for Passionate_Gent, and I'm excited that he's chosen to write with me! This story was his idea, and I look forward to writing it with him. This was on hold for a while as RL needed attention, I'm so glad to see him back!

Captive of Desire with LiamHDunn - Historical - Charlotte Massey becomes the payment of debt to a privateer. Will he sell her to a brothel or as a servant on a an island somewhere... or will her keep her as his own?

On Hold -
Seraph of Desire with DanFS - DD/lg story. Emily and Marcus have been dating for a few months when, at dinner one night, he asks her to call him Daddy.

This was my very first SRP and we were writing through email until I was confident enough. Eventually, we copy/pasted everything into a thread. Due to RL issues DanFS has taken a break from Literotica.


Ended -
The Screaming Tail Strip Club - an open thread for anyone

His Salvation, Her Hope with silvertongue217 - Modern Romance, with a twist. Angelika is a guardian angel sent to help someone. When she fails, she refuses to return, staying in the home of her first 'assignment', and helping a young man in anguish at a lost love. (That bitch cheated on him!) Oops, am I allowed to say that? :D

The writing partners of the above threads haven't been around, so I've ended my participation in this.

For the Love of Writing with TeaganOS - Romance like nothing you've ever seen! When Julie answers a request to edit a story, she had no idea what it would lead to. Another disappearance from a co-writer.

Autumn Colours with CFMB_Fan - A simple romance between Molly and Adrian develops when she invites him up to the cabin she inherited. I love LOVE, you know?
 
Last edited:
I need to either find some other stories, or actually put my ideas up here.
That actually doesn't sound like a bad idea. I've done a lot of research getting the idea for a story (that I won't tell you about yet!).

I have several I need to flesh out just a little bit more.
 
Hmm. *pokes head over fence* I wonder who's hiding in here? Looks like a pleasant escape.
 
Back
Top