Finally a thread for women who are currently masturbating

Status
Not open for further replies.
love

Love when this thread cums to life. Imagine us all together, playing, watching, touching as we approach so many orgasms. Mmmmmm...yesssss...

Love when this thread cums to life. Imagine us all together, playing, watching, touching as we approach so many orgasms. Mmmmmm...yesssss...

One of my favorite fantasies: a room full of woman pleasing themselves. The sounds, the smells, the sights, oh my. I basically cum at the thought.

Pulling off my damp panties so I can play also.

Love the visionary you give, Pink. I imagine your panties hanging off of one ankle, feet resting in front of you to give your hands the best access to your tender parts.

One of my favorite fantasies: a room full of woman pleasing themselves. The sounds, the smells, the sights, oh my. I basically cum at the thought.

Damn, I am getting so wet, so fast. Not sure if I can hold an edge, or have my release.

Oh, I know, I know. Just so much stimulation right now via the thread, PMs, and chat.

I don't know if I can hold back. So wet. So horny.

I'd love to help you with the wet, run my tongue and mouth over every drop, suckling from the source.

A little cunning linguistics perhaps? Holding those sweet moist lips apart to suck on that plump red bud, tasting the honey of mounting passions.

mmmm, Gretchen, keep talking. Spreading my lips, running my fingers over my moist folds, imagining its you between my thighs.

Golly it's steamy in here tonight, ladies sauna night is it? I'll just pull down my panties and split my muff with a nice warm finger. It slides down ever so easily, and then back up too; ooh that's even better. Anyone need a hand: I appear to have a spare one for the moment.

This is so unfair, I wish I could be doing the same as you all. *pout* I've been thinking about it alllll day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back