The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_ldr0hreaTn1qb5gkjo1_400.png

AMEN!!!!

-dies laughing- Thank you Fish, I almost linked it myself but I thought it might be a bit much. Priceless!

I hope you can return home soon... I know it's been a rough summer.

Yeah.. I'm definitely ready for fall.

Plus, it's apparently like 80 at home, as opposed to 114 here today. I'd drive straight through for that kind of relief when I stepped out of the car.

Yeah.. I'm definitely ready for fall.

Plus, it's apparently like 80 at home, as opposed to 114 here today. I'd drive straight through for that kind of relief when I stepped out of the car.

I'd take 80 degrees here too and a little less humidity. It's not terrible tonight I went on a walk and the dog didn't die on me. LoL

Our heat wave will continue through the week, but I think Sunday we're suppose to finally leave the 90/100s.

I'd take 80 degrees here too and a little less humidity. It's not terrible tonight I went on a walk and the dog didn't die on me. LoL

Our heat wave will continue through the week, but I think Sunday we're suppose to finally leave the 90/100s.

Since I've been here, outside of one day in the mountains where it was amazing, we've had one other day that wasn't at least 95. Weirdly, it happened to be July 4th. But other than that, it's like opening the oven door every time you step outside.

I'll come pick you up, and we'll just let our road trip be to Georgia! Fall is gorgeous there. You can actually smell it in the air because there are so many trees.

Since I've been here, outside of one day in the mountains where it was amazing, we've had one other day that wasn't at least 95. Weirdly, it happened to be July 4th. But other than that, it's like opening the oven door every time you step outside.

I'll come pick you up, and we'll just let our road trip be to Georgia! Fall is gorgeous there. You can actually smell it in the air because there are so many trees.

I can do Georgia I'm sure fall would be fabulous there with all the leaves changing colors and the crisp air. *sighs* Yeah... I could go for that.

I can do Georgia I'm sure fall would be fabulous there with all the leaves changing colors and the crisp air. *sighs* Yeah... I could go for that.

*nodnod* Plus I live kind of out in the country-ish.. close enough that I could walk to a store if I wanted, far enough that I can see stars and it's really quiet at night. Tons of trees around me. And I'm only a couple hours from the ocean!

*nodnod* Plus I live kind of out in the country-ish.. close enough that I could walk to a store if I wanted, far enough that I can see stars and it's really quiet at night. Tons of trees around me. And I'm only a couple hours from the ocean!

That sounds like a fabulous location! Do you have a porch swing? We'd definitely have to make a trip to the beach. :)

That sounds like a fabulous location! Do you have a porch swing? We'd definitely have to make a trip to the beach. :)

I don't, but I'm sure such a thing would be easy enough to get.

There's actually a place called Jeckyl Island that has a Sea Turtle hospital that I really want to go to. It seems like it'd be fun to tour it and see all the different sea turtles they're helping out.

I don't, but I'm sure such a thing would be easy enough to get.

There's actually a place called Jeckyl Island that has a Sea Turtle hospital that I really want to go to. It seems like it'd be fun to tour it and see all the different sea turtles they're helping out.

We could make a porch swing! *laughs* It might be a little comical, but I bet we could do it.

Sea turtles, yes! Add that onto the list. What else should we do? Camping before it gets too cold? Hiking? I like to hike. Exploring other areas you haven't gotten around to yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back