*bites lip in anticipation*

I liked Newcastle a lit. The people were so friendly! And the surrounding area was so pretty. It was a big treat to see real, actual castles :)

I also liked the New Forest quite a bit (all those ponies! <3 ), and the time I spent at the British Museum (4 visits) along with the adorable village in Essex my friend resides in. It's such a lovely country!

Those pics were on a total whim and they made a huge mess lol, but it was lots of fun! There are more I believe that weren't posted, but i think there were about 18 total that I did post
I linked to the posts in the thread :)

(Yikes, please forgive grammatical/spelling errors. My phone is unkind!)

I liked Newcastle a lit. The people were so friendly! And the surrounding area was so pretty. It was a big treat to see real, actual castles :)

I also liked the New Forest quite a bit (all those ponies! <3 ), and the time I spent at the British Museum (4 visits) along with the adorable village in Essex my friend resides in. It's such a lovely country!

Those pics were on a total whim and they made a huge mess lol, but it was lots of fun! There are more I believe that weren't posted, but i think there were about 18 total that I did post
I linked to the posts in the thread :)

(Yikes, please forgive grammatical/spelling errors. My phone is unkind!)

The phone, of course... :D
It sounds like you got around a bit in England, seeing a few diverse areas but in comparison to OR and WA its not that big! They say, 200 miles is a long way to an Englishman, but 200 years is a long time for an American.
I’ll have to go in search of the rest of the paint set, I like that you wanted to do the shoot just because and regardless of the mess although getting messy can be fun :)

The phone, of course... :D
It sounds like you got around a bit in England, seeing a few diverse areas but in comparison to OR and WA its not that big! They say, 200 miles is a long way to an Englishman, but 200 years is a long time for an American.
I’ll have to go in search of the rest of the paint set, I like that you wanted to do the shoot just because and regardless of the mess although getting messy can be fun :)

Thats an excellent saying, and one I've not heard before :)

If you find the paint set,.let me know your thoughts. I'm always open to constructive and not mean critiques!

About to head to bed,.work comes early in the morning!

Thats an excellent saying, and one I've not heard before :)

If you find the paint set,.let me know your thoughts. I'm always open to constructive and not mean critiques!

About to head to bed,.work comes early in the morning!

Sweet dreams :kiss:

You're all dears! Thank you so much for your kind words! :)

I snapped a few more pics at work today. Seeing if I can pull them from my phone. If it will cooperate!!

You're all dears! Thank you so much for your kind words! :)

I snapped a few more pics at work today. Seeing if I can pull them from my phone. If it will cooperate!!

Quick, call tech support, we need that phone cooperating!

Well minxy, it looks like perhaps you did the trick, because here they are...

Well, the first few, anyway ;)

Attachments

• 2017-12-06 20.39.14.jpg
    2017-12-06 20.39.14.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 2017-12-06 20.38.41.jpg
    2017-12-06 20.38.41.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 4
Well minxy, it looks like perhaps you did the trick, because here they are...

Well, the first few, anyway ;)

Who would have imagined the power of wishful thinking extends to fixing phone issues :D

There they are in all their teasing glory, so enticing, keeping us waiting for more :devil:

Last edited:
Aw shucks, I am so glad you guys like them :rose:

And here's the rest ;)

Attachments

• 2017-12-06 20.39.48.jpg
    2017-12-06 20.39.48.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 2017-12-06 20.40.38.jpg
    2017-12-06 20.40.38.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 2017-12-06 20.41.17.jpg
    2017-12-06 20.41.17.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 4
Aw shucks, I am so glad you guys like them :rose:

And here's the rest ;)

Love them. Beautiful breasts and especially like the nipple pinch and pull in the last photo. Judging by your mouth, you liked it too.

Back