Long Time Coming

As if to torture me further, Fran and Bill arrived earlier than expected. She was dressed to the nines in her holiday outfit. The red dress hugged her curves and there was just a glimpse of her stockings between the hem of her dress and the top of her boots.

I helped Bill bring in the packages and putting them under the tree. Each time I came through the kitchen to get another load or on the way back with my arms full, I tried to catch a bit of the conversation between Melanie and her mom. From what I could catch while passing by them, it seemed to me that Franny was checking with Melanie to see if I had been a good boy and not had sex. Of course, my wife told her that she had been so busy the past month, even to the point to ask if Melanie had heard from her sister in the past month.

Bill and I finished up bringing in the packages, we both returned to the kitchen to greet our respective spouses with a hug. I made sure that Franny knew I was excited to see her when I hugged her by rubbing my cock against her as we embraced. I heard her suck in a breath as she felt my hard cock press against her through our clothes before stepping away and heading back to the living room before anyone saw my hard cock through my slacks.

I heard something about eggnog as I entered the living room. I was getting ready to sit down in my recliner when my mother-in-law approached with two glasses of spiked eggnog. "For my two hard workers" Fran said with a smile. After handing a glass to Bill before he sat down in one of the recliners, Fran turned to me and grabbed me by the ass as she handed me mine. I almost gasps, but did not want to draw Bill or Melanie’s attention to what had happened. I quickly sat down in my recliner and got comfortable. While Bill and Melanie were getting settled, I adjusted myself in my slacks in hopes that the hard on would go down and Melanie would not see it.

Melanie had either not seen or did not care that her mother had grabbed me by the ass. She was busy going on about all the gifts under the tree and how Bill and her mom should not have gotten so many for the kids. “Honey, it is your job to raise them, it is my job to spoil them. Bill did well this year and we decided to be a little more generous than usual.

Franny was watching me the whole time with a soft smirk on her face. She gave me a wink as she turned and went back to the kitchen. I had practically gulped my eggnog down and got up to follow her into the kitchen claiming I needed a refill. Fran was adding some bourbon into her eggnog and took a pull of her drink. I pulled her to me quickly and kissed her lustfully. She moaned into the kiss softly and moved one of my hand up under her skirt to let me feel how wet she was and the fact she was not wearing panties. After the kiss was broken, she whispered in my ear, “not yet, big boy. Christmas is tomorrow, and my Julie has not showed up yet.” She reached between my legs and give my hard cock a caress, before taking her drink and going back into the living room with the others.

I stayed in the kitchen for a bit while I wished my hardness to go down and while I fixed myself another stiff drink. I pulled out my phone and quickly sent a text to Julie, “your mom and Bill are here.” I slid the phone back into my pocket, grabbed my drink and went back to the living room to join the others. Bill had leaned back in the recliner he had claimed and got comfortable to the point he was napping peacefully. Franny and Melanie were sitting with each other on the love seat by the fire chatting about the kids, their school and sports. I could hear the kids in the family room playing some game on their game console and settled back into my recliner, sipping on my drink.
 
"you mom and Bill are here" the text read on Julie's phone. They were half an hour away in the car on their way.

"Who is this?" she texted back playing hard to get since he had refused her for the last six months and she was going to get her pay back.

"John" was the reply.

"Dope" she thought laughing to herself as her kids in the back watched a DVD and Patrick, the ever faithful husband drove with two hands on the wheel. How Julie ended up with him and Melanie got John was beyond her. She had once slid her hand over while he was driving and caressed his cock and he nearly crashed the car and proceeded to lecture her on car safety.

"Sounds like a full house, maybe I will just head back home" she texted seeing if she could get a rise, literal and figurative, from him.

* * *

Fran was wearing holiday garters, red with green stockings under her dress. His hand was so warm and firm as he touched her. He was certainly hard and from what she could detect had stayed true to his word and her instruction.

"Julie is in for a geyser!" she smirked walking into the living room.

She and Melanie got along better than she and Julie but she and Julie shared physical needs. She enjoyed talking with Melanie but kept her eye on John who was texting with someone. She hoped it was Julie and he was setting up their illicit coupling for tomorrow.

Always the doting grandmother Fran beamed with joy about her grandchildren but the reality of the situation was that John and his seemingly endless cock were never far from her thoughts. Bill would go to bed early or to the office and she would look at old pictures of John and a younger man and imagine all the wasted opportunities. She was not bound to any celibacy pledge and found her button often over the past weeks. But now she was here for three days and John was clearly feeling a great need and desire having approached her int he kitchen with his wife a room away and running his hand under her skirt. She watched him looking at his phone as she ran the hard smooth glass along her lip as the bourbon began to loosen her muscles and her mind into areas she only rarely traversed.
 
Julie texted back a few minutes later asking who it was, and I replied that it was me. A few minutes later she texted back to say maybe they should turn around that the house was pretty full. We went back and forth a few times, me trying to convince her it was okay. I also knew she was just working me over a bit because I had brushed her off a few times in the recent past when she had the time and ability to for a quickie.

I finally got one last text saying they were a few blocks away and to have the eggnog ready. Melanie looked at me after the last text with a quizzical look. “Your Sister texted that they were a few blocks away, and to have the eggnog ready.”

“There is plenty in the fridge, and you know where we keep the bourbon,” Melanie responded. Fran gave me a big smile and wink before her daughter turned back to her and continued their conversation. As my wife went back to her conversation with her mom, my mother-in-law ran her tongue around the lip of her drink and rubbed the edge of the glass across her lips as she kept her eyes fixed on me.

Almost if on cue, the front door opened and Melanie’s sister came through the door with her kids. “John, could you help Patrick get the stuff out of the van?” She was shooing the kids to the family room as I got up and headed out to grab my coat and help out her husband. Julie was taking her coat off as I approached. I could feel my fat cock moving around inside my slacks, and knew she saw it when I heard her gasp. I leaned in as I put my coat on and whispered in her ear. “I have been making sure ‘your Christmas present’ was going to be a good one. That is why I kept you away these past weeks.”

Julie gave me a rather unsisterly hug and kissed my cheek with a soft moan, before letting me go help her husband with their packages. “The eggnog is in the fridge and the bourbon is on the counter sis. Make yourself a drink and get comfortable.” I hurried out the door and was glad that the coat I grabbed hung low enough to cover my hard on so Patrick would not see it.

Patrick and I got all the packages out of the van in a couple of trips and under the tree with the rest of them. My sister-in-law had gotten them both a drink. She sat very close to her mother sipping her spiked eggnog as Patrick and I shuttled the packages into the house. There was another drink sitting near the only unoccupied chair in the room, I guessed she had made one for Patrick. I made sure everything was in, the house locked up and went back into the living room with Melanie and her family.

Franny was rubbing Julie’s leg as she and her two girls talked about all the kids and how great of a Christmas it was going to be this year. My sister-in-law was leaning against her mother and rubbing her back as they chatted. Both women looked over to me, and almost in unison, ran their tongues around the rim of their glasses as their eyes locked on mine.

Fran turned and whispered something into Julie’s ear. Julie giggled quickly then took the last sip of her eggnog as she looked over at me and winked. I drained my own drink and rose from my recliner. “Does anyone else need a refill?” Empty glasses were held up for me to collect, Julie stood and took her mother’s and sister’s glasses, I grabbed Bill’s and Patrick’s. “Let me give you a hand with the drinks, John,” with a mischievous look on her face.

As we entered the kitchen and were out of the view of everyone, Julie reached out and grabbed my ass, just like her mom had. I turned around and she lunged into my arms and kissed me hard on the lips. I ground against her and savored the kiss. No contact or physical relief because of Fran’s instructions, I more than enjoyed being able to grind against my sister-in-law. She broke the kiss and was grinning like the Cheshire cat and whispered, “my mother too?” Then she giggled and started making refreshing the drinks. I watched as she poured a few of the drinks a bit stiffer than the others as I wished my hard on to go down.

I swallowed hard and nodded, “yes, your mother too.” We took the drinks and returned to the living room, and Julie made sure the stiffer drinks were given to our spouses and her mom’s husband. I set the tray I had used to bring them all into the living room with, then took my own seat. My eyes fell on my mother-in-law and sister-in-law, my mind reeling and wondering what those two were planning besides what Fran had talked to me about back at Thanksgiving time.
 
The evening was wonderfully upbeat and everyone having a good time. Kids running around and drinks and family. Fran relished in the life she had created. It was the perfect family she thought as they prepared dinner.

Julie kept the drinks filled and soon Bill and Patrick were louder than the rest talking sports and business. Melanie withdrew to her bedroom shortly after dinner.

"Big day tomorrow" she said "I better get some sleep. It's been a long week" she said trying not to slur her words. John followed her upstairs and told the kids it was time for bed as they resisted but with Julie's iron fist they succumbed to their orders. They all bunked in the attic where the play room was. Sleeping bags were laid out and nobody really cared if they slept just get out of sight.

Fran and Julie had poured a bottle of bourbon into their husbands who seemed to refuse to pass out. They had been drinking virgin eggnog for hours now eagerly awaiting their illicit, adulterous session.

"Maybe we should take them to bed. Once Bill's head hits the pillow he will be asleep I am sure" Fran whispered to Julie as both women were giddy with excitement.

Julie said "OK I just hope he is too drunk to get his little pecker up. Otherwise it may take a few extra minutes." Her hand squeezed her mother's arm and said "Patty I think I am ready" like an owner to a dog.

Patrick stood like a stud being called to his duty. The alcohol did funny things to Patrick who was usually very mild mannered. He put his drink down and nearly fell on his face as he stumbled towards his wife. She put her arm behind his back and said "come on big boy, time for bed." They went up the stairs passing John at the top.

"Bill?" Fran said expecting him to follow suit.

"Oh Fran it's early" he protested.

She smiled her sexy smirk at him and said "take me to bed sweet Willy," a nickname she used for his cock back in the day when they were having sex. Bill smiled the drunken smile of a man recalling good times and put his glass down. He stood, more stable than Patrick and walked to his wife and took her arm and they walked up past John now at the landing of the stairs.

"Good night John" Fran said with a wink and a glance down at his bulging slacks. The disappointed look on his face nearly made her laugh but she continued with her husband upstairs.
 
The evening had been a good one. Everyone visiting and catching up with what had happened with them since they had last been together at Thanksgiving. Julie and Fran had kept the eggnog flowing, ensuring to keep the drinks of the spouses spiked and switched themselves and John to just eggnog.

Julie had gotten all the kids bedded down in the attic and was on her way down the stairs. He knew the kids would be whispering up there, speculating what their gifts might be, but he knew they were out of the way and would not come down until they were called down in the morning. It was a Christmas ritual with them, and they would come down squealing with joy when summoned in the morning.

Melanie had went to bed after dinner as she did most nights. She did her best not to slur her words, the bourbon having the desired effects and getting her tipsy. “Big day tomorrow and I have had a long week.” John had followed her stairs to ensure that she did not hurt herself in her present condition. After making sure she had gotten to bed safely and she was out like a light as soon as she had gotten under the covers and her head hit the pillow.

As he was leaving his bedroom, he heard Julie. “C’mon Patty, I think I’m ready.” John passed the two of them at the top of the stairs. Julie grinned at him and gave his ass a grope as she led the wobbly Patrick down the hall towards their guest room. He kept heading down the stairs to return to the living room.

He heard Fran try to get Bill’s attention and him protest that it was still early. His heart sank a bit when he heard her respond to him, “Take me to bed sweet Willy.” He saw that Bill was not as bad off as Patrick was, probably years of practice with his drinking. Fran had her arm hooked into Bill’s and lead him towards the stairs, passing him on the landing.

“Good night John,” said Fran with a wink as she glanced down towards his crotch and his hard on there. He was disappointed, thinking that he would have to rethink how to get Julie down to the den. John went about turning off lights in various parts of the house and making sure it was locked up. He stood in the kitchen, looking around for a moment before putting away the liquor and making sure all the glasses were in the dishwasher.

John headed down to the den go get the lasts of the gifts out of hiding. Santa had always left them in the den’s closet for all the kids. This year was a good year for the kid, the den closet was practically full. He figured he would have to make quite a few trips, and started hauling the gifts to the bottom of the stairs. As he was bringing the last armload to the bottom of the stairs, he stopped dead in his tracks.

Both Fran and Julie were standing at the bottom of the stairs wearing their bathrobes. Each of them had a mischievous grin on their faces and holding each other’s hands. Without saying a word, both women let go of each other’s hands, tugged at the belts on their ropes and let them fall open. They were both wearing very lacy panties, garters and stocking. Fran took a step closer, she reached out with her hand and wrapped her fingers around his cock through his slacks. His cock twitched in her hand and he felt a drop of precum wet his boxer briefs.

“Santa sent us down to make sure of a couple of things. To find out whether or not you have been a good boy as I instructed you. And to give you a Christmas present if you have been a good boy, Johnny.”
 
Julie was not her usual bossy self. It was unusual but her mother's presence often put a damper on her. She looked at John hoping he would not prefer her mother. That would be a bit of a dis considering she was nearly thirty years younger. She opened her robe enough to give John as eyeful of her hard nipples and full breasts. She licked her lips seductively then said "I think we could all use one more shot.' She then walked past Fran fondling John's cock under the guise of checking if he had been good.

Fran had her hand in his slacks before John knew it and his precum coated her palm as she mercilessly rubbed his aching cock head.

"Oh yes John, you have been a good boy" she said as Julie passed. She looked up at her son in law and licked her palm clean of his cum. She then stood on her tip toes and kissed him sliding her tongue into his hungry mouth. His hands on her ass sent a rush through her as she pressed her body to his.

"Here we are" Julie said cautiously interrupting. She handed each a shot glass and said "I think downstairs may be more appropriate for these" her eyes dropping to her open robe then closing it and turning and walking down the stairs holding the glass of bourbon. John and Fran followed.

The den had two couches and a over stuffed chair with ottoman and a large coffee table. There is a large TV on the wall. There are no windows and the walls are stained paneling and book cases. The carpet is a dark grey shag. Fran walked to the couch and sat down as if to watch TV/ Her robe fell open exposing herself, but she did nothing to cover up.

"So you two are a thing now?" Julie said then downed the shot.

Fran smiled and said "yes, John and I have mutual interests."

"I hope that doesn't mean I am no longer welcome?" Julie said looking sadly at John then breaking into a smile as she looks at her mother. "I would hate to lose this" she says reaching out and pressing her hand to the bulge in John's slacks. She puts the empty shot glass on the table and then starts opening his belt and slacks.

"Oh no dear, on the contrary, if you are willing to obey my rules, as always, you can continue to participate" Fran said in her motherly tone. She sipped the whiskey as she watched her youngest quickly lower her son in law's slacks and boxers revealing his purple headed shaft.

"Oh John I hope these weeks were not too uncomfortable for you" Fran said sounding genuinely concerned.

Julie helped John out of his shoes and socks and then his shirt so he stood naked before them.

"Oh mother, how is it a bitch like Melanie could have such a specimen and not utilize him?" Julie said as the two women salivated as they studied the naked man in front of them.

Julie's hands seemed to be holding each other back as she stood a few feet from John.

"Mother may I?" she asked as her eyes fixated on John's throbbing cock.

"Julie." Fran began "John is not a toy or a slave," her eyes and smirk let John know he it may come to that. " He is a man with desires and rights and we should hear what he has to say, if anything." Fran then looked at John smiling awaiting his thoughts.
 
Fran not only rubbed my cock through my slacks, in front of her daughter she reached inside of my pants and underwear, wrapping her fingers around my cock. “Oh yes John, you have been a good boy.” She gave it a few strokes and got my precum all over her palm before pulling her hand out. She looked me in the face as she licked her palm clean, followed by a deep kiss. Fran slid her tongue into my mouth as she reached around and pulled my closer with both hands on my ass.

Julie had brought down the bourbon and some shot glasses with her. “Here we are, I think downstairs may be more appropriate for these.” Holding the glasses and bottle up. She led the way while he and his mother-in-law followed closely behind. Franny kept rubbing his ass as they walked to the den. Fran moved to the couch facing the television and had a seat. Julie poured shots and handed each of them one.

“So you two are a thing now?” Julie said before downing her shot.

Fran smiled and said, “Yes, John and I have mutual interests.”

Julie placed bottle on the table and stepped over to John. She gave him a sad look before smiling at her mother. “I hope that doesn’t mean I am no longer welcome? I would hate to lose this.” She reached out and rubbed him through his slacks. She put her empty glass on the table and started opening his belt and slacks. He quickly tossed back his shot and shivered a bit as she started to work his slacks down in front of her mother.

Her mother spoke as she continued to pull down his pants and underwear, freeing his hard cock. “Oh no dear, on the contrary, if you are willing to obey my rules, as always, you can continue to participate.” Julie wrapped her hands around John’s hard cock and gave him a couple of strokes, before helping him out of his slacks the rest of the way and helping him with the rest of his clothes. He stood there, unsure of what to do and let his sister-in-law strip him in front of Fran.

“Oh John, I hope these weeks were not too uncomfortable for you,” Fran said. She sounded actually concerned.

Both women were eyeing him, practically salivating as he stood there in the den naked in front of them. Fran seated on the couch and Julie standing very near to him. Her hands playing with each other as if to keep her from touching him. “Oh mother, how is it that a bitch like Melanie could have such a sexy specimen and not utilize him? Mother may I?” Julie’s eyes were fixated on his cock.

Fran began, “Julie, John is not a toy or a slave. He is a man with desires and rights and we should hear what he has to say, if anything.” She looked at him and waited for his response.

John reached out and took Julie’s hands and led her over to the couch, sitting down next to Fran before guiding her down next to him on his other side. He looked at both of them, and laid a hand on their thighs. His hands caressed their stocking covered thighs as he looked back and forth between them, composing his thoughts.

“Ladies, I find each of you attractive and sexy. Each in your own unique way, but also there are many similarities you share.” His hands moved up to lift a breast of each of them and winked. Both women had turned their bodies to him, each draping a stocking covered leg over his bare legs. John continued, “Julie, you give me things your sister has never given me, oral and anal. Melanie would only have sex in the missionary position with some doggy occasionally. If I even touched her ass, she would swat my hands away.” He leaned in and kissed her passionately, the fingers on the hand holding her tit toying with the nipple. She let out a soft moan into the kiss and laid her hand on his thigh. Her daughter melted into the kiss as she sighed contentedly into her mother’s mouth.

“Fran, you are so sexy, mature and know what you want. I love your directness turns me on more than I could have ever imagined.” He gave her tit a squeeze as he leaned over towards her and kissed her long and hard. She reached across his lap and took her younger daughters hand and laid it on his cock. She placed her hand on Julies hand and the two of them wrapped their fingers around it. John shuddered, never had he imagined that two sexy women would be touching him at the same time.

As they both slowly stroked cock and stroked his balls, Fran leaned across him and pulled her daughter’s face to hers. Her eyes were locked on Julies as she smiled. She leaned closer and kissed her with a hunger she seldom felt. “Julie, I love you dearly. Originally, I had told Johnny that I wanted to hide in the closet and watch him fuck your ass. But as I thought of it over the past weeks, I knew you were the stronger of my two girls and could handle me breaking the news to you that John and I had been intimate. My dear girl, I still want to watch. But since that cat is out of the preverbal bag, I don’t think I need to hide in the closet to watch.” She kissed her daughter softly on the lips and let her hand move down from her cheek, over one of her breasts before letting it come to rest on the stocking clad thigh not on his lap.

John’s cock surged in their hands hearing his mother-in-law tell her daughter she wanted to watch him fuck her in the ass. The kiss between the two turned him on that much more. This night was turning into one of those mother daughter pornos he also would jerk off to from time to time. After Fran had told him she wanted to watch him fuck her daughter, he had even watched a few of them, getting so turned on that he dripped. But he had obeyed Fran’s instructions and not jerked off.

Fran smiled as she looked into her daughter’s eyes and rubbed her thigh. She grinned and whispered, “Baby, why don’t we get this man’s cock nice and hard and wet so that he can slide it into your ass while mommy watches?” Fran scooted back on the couch a bit and started to kiss her way down John’s naked chest. Julie smiled and mirrored her mother with a grin. “Oh yes mommy, let’s get him nice and hard so he can fuck my ass. It has been so long that it has had a good fucking and it desperately is in need of on.”

Fran licked the tip of his cock as Julie moved down to run her tongue over his balls. His eyes were opened wide as he looked down and watches one of his fantasies unfold in front of him. He moaned softly as the two sexy women start playing and licking his cock and balls. John slide his hands down their backs under the robe, causing their backs to start to bare. Each of them shrugged off their robes without missing a beat of the combined blowjob they were giving him. “Oh fuck yes, that feels so good after weeks of not being allowed to touch myself. Oh my god yes.”
 
Fran tasted John's pre cum and lifted her head. His cock was glistening in the lamp light of the basement. Julie was breathing heavily, like an animal in heat. Fran stood and said "Julie let me get you ready" as she reached out and helped her daughter to her feet. She walked her over to the other couch and said "assume the position." Almost like a drill Sargent. Julie obeyed kneeling on the edge of the couch and laying her arms across the back. Fran pushed Julie down as she slide her legs between her feet and opened her thighs.

"You think he can fit that easily?" Fran said as she put her hands on her daughter's ass. Julie laughed and buried her head.

Fran looked back at John who was obviously excited to engage but still awaiting his orders like a good son in law. Fran turned and let saliva run out of her mouth lips and fall onto Julie's ass. Frans fingers quickly worked it down between her cheeks as Julie moaned with enjoyment. Fran looked at Johns's swollen cock and then repeated her lubricating procedure.

"He looks pretty excited hon" Fran said to Julie with a lilt of laughter.

Fran stopped and looked at each of them then said "this is fucking wild! My wildest fantasy coming true." She then stepped to John and helped him up eyeing his throbbing cock. She walked him to Julie and put his cock in the crack of her ass.

"A little more" Fran said and spit on his cock and rubbed her hand over it and then worked it against her daughter's ass. Fran's hand slid back to John's ass and her other hand around his cock. She smiled up at him as the strangeness of his mother in law holding his cock and about to guide it into her daughter, not his wife, would wake you in a cold sweat but tonight...

He felt Julie push back as Fran brought his head against her and he leaned into her. Only slight resistance before Julie moaned as he opened her.

"Oh my" Fran sighed as she watched them. Her hand resting on John's hardened ass as he began working his cock into Julie's tight ass.
 
John sat on the couch enjoying his mother and sister in law sucking and licking his manhood. His hands roamed over their skin as they both paid attention to his cock, easing their robes off of them until they were in their garters and stockings only.

Fran guided her daughter up off the couch they were all sharing and led her over to the other couch, directing and guiding her into the position with her ass pointed at John to ‘get her ready’ for him. When Fran asked her daughter if his big cock would fit into her ass, Julie giggled and buried her face into the back of the couch. He sat on the couch watching every move they made. His cock twitched when his mother-in-law spread her daughter’s ass cheeks and let the saliva run down onto Julie’s ass and over her puckered hole. Her fingers slide between her daughter’s ass cheeks and she worked the spittle down between her ass cheeks and onto her asshole. Julie pushed back and moaned with her excitement. Fran looked back at John’s cock glistening in the light of the lamp before repeating the process.

“This is one of my wildest fantasies coming true.” Fran reached over and helped him up, her eyes locked on his throbbing cock the whole time. Leading him over to her daughter until his cock laid in the crack of Julie’s ass. “A little more.” She spit on his cock and rubbed her hand up and down his cock then rubbed it against Julie’s ass. With one hand on his ass, and the other wrapped around his cock, she aimed his cock at the pink puckered hold of her daughter. The dream becoming a reality and she would not be waking up in a cold sweat tonight, she was living this fantasy out.

He felt his sister-in-law push back as his mother-in-law placed the head of his cock against her asshole. He leaned in until he felt the head slide in into that wonderful hole with a slight resistance. Julie moaned and Fran whispered, “Oh my,” as his cock slide in further and slowly. Julie’s hands were holding onto the back of the couch as she pushed back against his cock and took it slowly into her ass. His sister-in-law bit into the back of the couch as the widest part of his cock slid through her sphincter with a little pop. John new that was the tightest part of the process and eased his way the rest of the way into until he was balls deep into his sister-in-law.

Fran had watch the whole process of her son-in-law sliding his cock into her youngest daughter. After letting go of his cock after the head and popped into Julie’s ass, her hand went to her wet pussy and played with it as she watch him fill her daughter’s ass with is cock. The two of them moaning and groaning through the process was so hot she could not help herself. She moved to the end of the couch and settled herself into the corner of the arm and back, spreading her legs and rubbing her smooth pussy the whole time. John was slowly working his hips back and forth sliding in and out of Julie’s ass. He let a big drop of saliva drip from his lips to fall on the junction of his cock and her daughter’s ass to keep them lubricated.

Julie turned her head and saw her mother sitting on the end of the couch with her legs spread, playing with her pussy as she watched her son-in-law get fucking her. She let out a soft gasp from seeing her mother playing with her pussy, exciting her more. “Hold on big boy, keep that big fucking cock in my ass,” she said as she slowly started to move. Julie worked her way over to her mom at the end of the couch, crawling on the couch with her brother-in-law’s cock deep in her ass. She reached over and ran her hands over her mother’s tits and played with them as she leaned in and sucked one of the nipples into her mouth. Fran groaned as her nipple was sucked into the mouth of her daughter. Her fingers worked her clit faster as her juices flowed, her nipple being sucked by her youngest and her son-in-law fucking her daughter in the ass.
“Oh fuck, baby. That is it, suck mommy’s titties. This is hotter then I dreamed and imagined. You two sexy kids fucking each other while I watch.” She let out a moan of disappointment as Julie let the nipple slip from her lips. That moan was quickly replaced with a gasp of surprise as her daughter moved her face down her body, her daughter’s hands brushing her own from her pussy and started licking her pussy. Fran’s hands went into Julie’s hair and pulled her into her cunt. “Oh, yes, eat momma’s pussy, baby. Oh fuck yes.”

John held onto Julie’s hips as he watched the whole thing unfold in front of him. He had only imagined such a thing happening in the past. He had watched things like this in his porno viewing and only dreamed of it ever happening. He pumped his cock in and out of his sister-in-law’s ass. Pulling back until just the tip remained in her tight hole. Then he would slide back into her all the way. All of them were panting in their excitement. Julie on the end of his cock as she licked her mother’s pussy was one of the most exciting things he had ever seen. Franny telling her daughter to eat her pussy was so fucking hot, his mother-in-law kind of in charge of the whole thing, but not as she became lost in the moment.
 
Fran could not believe it was happening. She had orchestrated one of her hottest most taboo fantasies and then some. She had not anticipated Julie or her own desires. She had never even kissed another woman. She had never thought about it but now, with Julie so sexy and horny and John, Fran was on fire and open to anything. She watched Julie look at her then move to her. Fran wanted to be touched. Her body ached and burned for another but Julie? Her heart raced as Julie slowly moved with John still deep in her ass. She watched her daughter's eyes as she smiled at her mother.

"We have come this far" Julie whispered a she took Fran's nipple into her lips. She sucked on her hard flesh checking another off her bucket list. Julie's mind raced as John continued driving into her, making her crazy. She glanced at her mother as she let her nipples slide from her suction with a slight pop then kissed her mother's belly. She had been with other women but this was her mother. The matriarch, Queen Bitch as she and Melanie had called her as teens.

Fran smiled "oh yes baby girl" and Julie went down on her. She tasted her wet pussy and licked her clit bringing a satisfying "yes" from her mother. She had never really felt like she had pleased her mother until now. John felt the heat too as he pumped harder into her pushing her moth into Fran's open crotch. Julie slid her tongue down and into her mother as her own orgasm was building. This was an incredible scene. She so wanted to make Queen Bitch cum. Then she would be most favored daughter. She pushed her legs up and worked her mother's clit in rhythm with John's strokes now steady and firm as Jule knew he was getting close. She grinded her hips into his thrusts just as he liked it and licked and kissed and suckled the wet flesh of her mother. Fran looked up into John's eyes as her orgasm grew. She was open mouthed and helpless against the pleasure Julie was giving. She never imagined such pleasure as Julie's pointed slippery tongue danced over her knowing all the right steps and perfect rhythm.

"Oh Julie" Fran moaned still looking at John. "You are going to make me cum all over your face." John instantly thrust hard into Julie who grunted sending a wave of pleasure throught Fran.

"Oh God Yes! Again!" Fran demanded. John obliged and Julie's grunt sent Fran's back into an arch as her body seized. She could no longer keep her eyes from rolling back in her head and flooding Julie's mouth. Her stiffened silence soon broken into trembling and shudders as her orgasm rippled through her and Julie refused to stop. Julie reached back for John's hip pulling him into her.

"Oh God John give it to her!" Fran said with a smile.
 
"Oh Julie" Fran moaned still looking at John. "You are going to make me cum all over your face." Those words turned on John even more. He rammed his cock into Julie’s ass, driving her face into her mother’s pussy. Fran’s orgasm surprised her and rippled through her body. John watched her eyes roll back into her head and her head loll back as she held onto her daughter’s head. He pistoned in and out of his sister-in-law’s ass as Fran panted and quaked.

She looked up at John and blinked to get her vision back. Julie was lapping up every drop of her mother’s orgasm as she reached back with one hand and touched John’s hip to draw him in deeper as Franny gasped, “Oh God Yes, Again,” and curled her fingers in Julie’s hair and held her face in her smooth pussy. “Oh God John, give it to her!!” smiled Fran.

He pulled Julie’s ass cheeks apart and looked down to watch his cock slide in and out of her ass. He pushed into her as far as she could. He knew his sister-in-law loved having her ass filled with cock. He knew when she was close to cumming, she wanted to be fucked hard. John fucked her ass with long hard strokes. He could hear her grunting into her mother’s cunt as he fucked her harder.

Fran held her daughter’s face into her pussy as she came again, as hard as her first orgasm. Her first lesbian experience with Julie was so hot she could not control herself. She usually ran the show and controlled what was happening as much as possible, but this time she just let it happen. Living out this fantasy was beyond her dreams and she was enjoying the fuck out of it.

John grunted loudly as he slammed into Julie’s ass as hard as he could. She finally pulled her face out of her mom’s pussy and moaned as she laid her face onto her mother stomach. Her orgasm hit her nice and hard as she liked it to and she came hard as her brother-in-law started to fill her ass with his orgasm. His fingers were dug into her hips, holding her onto his cock fully as he came. She felt John’s cock twitched inside of her rectum as he filled her with his seed. Her mother was stroking her hair and face as she came, squirting all over his balls. Julie squeezed her ass as hard as she could to hold his cock deep in her ass. John gave a grunt when she squeezed and his cock pumped the last of his load into her ass. The weeks of not cumming had filled his balls, which now filled her ass.

After his orgasm subsided, John fell back onto the other end of the couch. His hard cock laid on his leg as he panted and looked over at the two women. Julie laid down on the couch with her head laying on her mother’s tummy. Fran looked at John with a huge smile. He grinned back as he saw a bit of his cum dribble out of his sister-in-law’s well fucked hole.

“Oh my God, that was so fucking hot. I only imagined what it would be like, but it far exceeded anything I watched on my computer.” Both of the girl’s giggled as they hugged each other. Julie was the first to move. She reached back and stuck her fingers in her ass, getting them coated with John’s cum. She looked at him then to her mother as she pulled them out of her ass and licked them clean with a big smirk on her face. “Mmmmmm, and John, you taste as good as you always do.” She moved from her mother’s lap and laid back on John, laying her head on his thigh, her face right next to his balls and softening cock.

Her hand moved to her own lap and Julie played with her soaked pussy. She looked at her mother as she slid her fingers into herself and moved them slowly in and out. Her mother surprised her when she licked her lips as she watched Julie play with her pussy. Fran finally moved and with a little grin started to crawl along the couch towards the two of them. “In for a penny, in for a pound.” Fran said with a wink as she kissed her daughter on the inside of the knee.
 
Before Fran moved fully up to her daughter's fingers she looked at John and slapped her ass.

"Been a while but if you are up for a double, have at it" Fran said then turning to her daughter.

She locked eyes with Julie who was usually the assertive and dominant one but tongiht was different and she was loving it. "Ready for mommy?" Fran asked as she dragged her tongue along Julie's thighs. She glanced at John and patted her ass again with a knowing wink as his cock throbbed with life.

"You will sleep well having had us both" Fran said nearly up to Julies smoldering cauldron of lust. Fran's heart was pounding as the incestuous lesbianism was nearly enough to put her into cardiac arrest.

"God I have fantasized of this" Julie sighed as she cupped her mother's cheeks in her hands. "Lick my sweet clit mom" Julie said like a scene out of a porno. Fran smiled and obliged reaching the tip of her tongue to Julies swoillen clit as Julie's fingers pulled back her engorged lips.

"Oh fuck momma" Julie cried as her hand slid to the back of Fran's head and pulled her mouth to her. Fran kissed and sucked and licked as she would want it done and Julie reacted with a quick orgasm shuddering through her but Fran did not stop.

"Again" mother demanded as her tongue slithered down and around and in and up and everywhere as she felt John's cock now on her ass. Fran reached up and slid one then two then three fingers into her daughter as her clit slid along her mother's teeth.

"Fuck her John, give her that big dick like you did me" Julie hissed on the verge of another orgasm.

Fran felt John spit on her ass and then rub his cock head up and down against her tiny ass hole. It had been many years and then only once with a man nearly half John's size but Fran wanted it. She wanted to feel everything. She felt John press into her. She tried to relax and put her mouth over Julie's crotch.

"Do it John!" Julie demanded as she watched him behind her mother.

Fran looked up at her daughter with fear and apprehension which was only met with a knowing gaze of dominance. "You are his bitch after he cums in your ass" Julie said with a smirk. "Any time any where you have to give it up for him" she instructed as Fran's mouth fell open and John grunted pushing into his mother in law.

"Oh God No!" Fran cried loud enough to wake the dead but John did not care as his head opened the old woman. He gripped her hips and pulled her into his thrust.

Julie's hand pushed her mother's mouth back down on her dripping pussy as she watched John enjoy the tightness. His rhythm soon reverberated through Julie who round it like a master surfer.

"Oh god yes John! That's it, perfect..." Julie coached then seized with silence as her body contorted with orgasm. She finally had to push Fran's willing mouth away and slid down so Fran's face rested on her belly. She held her mother as John fucked her. This was not as gentle as he had been with Julie. There was some anger in his thrusts and grunts. Fran could be a demanding bitch and apparently John had taken note.
 
John felt his cock twitch as he watched his mother-in-law slap her ass and say, "Been a while but if you are up for a double, have at it." She licked her way up her daughter’s thighs, getting closer to her pussy as he moved around behind her. Fran patted her ass one more time as he got behind her. He could not believe it was happening, the dominant Franny had turned into a submissive sex kitten and was getting ready to eat her daughter’s pussy.

He just watched and listened for a few moments, his cock throbbing back to life as it all unfolded in front of him. “Ready for mommy? You will sleep well having had us both,” Fran purred as she let her tongue slick out and lick next to her daughter’s pussy. She could smell both Julie’s and John’s cum as she got closer. Julie sighed, “God have I fantasized about this. Lick my sweet clit mom.” Her mother obliged and flipped her tongue over her daughter’s swollen clit as Julie opened up her pussy for her mother. The orgasm hit her buy surprised in her aroused state at that moment. “Oh, don’t you dare stop momma, again!” she cried and slide one hand into her mother’s hair to pull her into her cunt.

“Fuck her John, give her that big dick like you did me,” said his sister-in-law. That snapped him out of his sexual funk. He spit on Fran’s ass and rubbed the head of his cock on the spittle and got the tip good and wet. She said it had been a long time, but he also wanted her to know that he was going to be in charge from now one, once he finished claiming her ass. He winked at Julie as he started to press the tip of his cock into her mother’s ass. He felt try to relax and she moaned into her daughter’s snatch as she felt him start to enter.

“Do it John,” Julie cried. “You are his bitch after he comes in your ass. Anytime, anywhere, you have to give it up for him.” He grabbed hold of Fran’s hips and pushed forward. Opening up his mother-in-law’s ass with his cock until he was buried in it fully. “OH God No!” her mother cried out as he opened her ass for his pleasure. Julie pulled her mother’s mouth down to her dripping pussy, to keep her screaming from waking up the whole house, as she watched John enjoy her mother’s ass. The rocking of her mother’s body as he fucked her in the ass made the licking of her pussy much like riding a big wave.

“Oh god yes John! That is it, perfect…” Julie purred and egged before falling silent as her body stiffened in yet another orgasm. Her mother had worked three of her fingers into her cunt, stretching her open as she licked her clit and sent her over the edge again. She finally pushed her mother off of her cunt and pulled her face up to her belly as John fucked her in the ass. Julie cradled Fran’s face on her belly as John fucked her ass.

John was not being gentle as he fucked his mother-in-law in the ass. The thrusts were savage and angry. His mind reeling as he grunted behind her. Fran had always been a demanding bitch, instructing everyone with everything they did. He had watched this over the years and taken note. It was totally satisfying having her in this submissive position. He got so turned on while sliding in to her like that as she sucked and licked on her daughter’s cunt. The grand dame between them taking the instructions for a change.

To emphasize what Julie had said, he slapped her ass and growled. “Franny, from now on this ass is mine. I own your sweet ass, mom. And your days of telling me what to do are over. If I want you to suck my cock, you will.” He slapped her on the ass hard to punctuate his words, then slammed his cock as deep into her ass as he could.”

Fran purred with each lunge of his hips to drive his cock into her and each slap. She thought, “thank god, he finally gets it.” The pain of being penetrated so quickly had subsided quickly and turned to pleasure. With the next stabbing of her cock into her ass, she felt that feeling she had not felt in so long. It had been a very long time since she had been fucked this way and the orgasm was so different, yet still very satisfying.

“Yes, sir. Anytime, anywhere, fuck mommy’s ass. I am so close baby, momma is going to cum!!” She started to quake as he drove his cock into her again before pulling out all the way. He looked down and saw her gaping asshole and drove back into it as hard as he could, driving her face into her daughter’s belly. Fran moaned against her daughter as she started cumming harder than she had in a long time. She felt her orgasm gush out of her pussy and down her legs and onto John’s balls. Her squirting triggered his orgasm and he began to pump her ass full of his cum. He held onto her hips, finger tips digging into her flesh as his cock twitched and spasmed inside of his mother-in-law.

Fran went limp for a moment and stopped shaking and fell forward a bit and slide off his cock. She stretched out on the couch with her face on Julie’s belly. Julie caressed her mother’s face and cooed softly as she panted and recovered from her orgasm. She was dripping wet again after watching her brother-in-law fuck her mother in the ass so passionately and savagely. Her mother turned her head and slid her arms around her hips.

“Oh...My…Fuckin’…God.” Fran whispered as she panted and caught her breath. John had settle back on his haunches, panting and smiling as he watched his two lovers cuddle. He reached out to slide two of his fingers along the crack of Fran’s ass, catching a good sized glop of his cum that was leaking out of her ass. He then leaned up, placing his other hand on her ass cheek as he reached out with his cum covered fingers.

His sister-in-law grinned as she saw him reaching up with his fingers and winked at him. “Mommy, now it is time for you to prove to him that you are now his anal slut. Open your mouth and lick his fingers clean.” Franny blinked, but opened her mouth and slide out her tongue. He slid the cum covered fingers into her mouth and she licked his finger clean then wrapped her lips around them. Julie petted her mother’s face and smiled. He slowly pulled his fingers out of Fran’s mouth, a mischievous grin on his lips. He reached back and slid his fingers into his mother-in-law’s ass, coating them with his cum. He pulled them out and reached up to and slid them into Julie’s mouth. Her mother watched wide eyed as her daughter licked his cum and her ass off of his fingers.

Julie saw the look on her mom’s face as she cleaned John’s fingers. She smiled and caressed her mother’s face some more and whispered. “Mommy, cum taste so much better out of whatever hole it was put in, than it does straight out of the tap.” And winked at her mother.
 
It was time to go up having gone down and given so much. Fran crawled into bed next to her snoring husband and slept like a log. Julie too went into her room and slid into bed and quickly nodded off.
Melanie was awake when John entered the bed room trying to be quiet.
"Have a nice time fucking my sister?" she said with a cool anger.
John closed the door and looked at her.
"I've known for some time" she continued. "My mother, now that was surprise." she said looking the busted man up and down. It was hard to read what she was thinking or going to do in the middle of the night, Christmas eve. "I guess I should not be surprised. I am certainly not letting you fuck me in the ass then lick your fingers clean." she said indignantly. "At least you kept it in the family" she says still looking at him sternly. "Don't let them know that I know and you can have your 'bitches' to satisfy your perverse urges." she said then rolled over and went to sleep.

* * *

The next morning was early and loud as the children ripped into all of Fran's gifts and their parents. The adults nursed hangovers from the egg nog and the sex as Fran and Julie moved cautiously having given John his way.

Melanie was in chipper spirits and as the children disappeared outside to play and the adults had breakfast she said "I invited cousin Mary and her daughter Sue for breakfast" as a car puled into the driveway.

Mary was older, being the oldest of Fran's brother's two children and Sue was her youngest, just out of college. They were both natural blondes and gorgeous. Sue was shy while Mary was a bit of a old salt with a lot of curses and having lived a hard life after her divorce. A recent inheritance brought her some respectability but she was still Mary. The table groaned at this admission by Melanie.

"It's Christmas for fucks sake" Melanie hissed.
"Melanie! Language" Fran shot at her. Melanie loked at her mother with a dominant look that shut Fran up.immediately.

The knock at the front door took Melanie out, returning with the two ladies. Mary wore black slacks and a green sweater clinging tight to her slender body and surprisingly full chest. Her hair was cut short and she looked stern. Sue bashfully looked up as her long blonde curls covered her face at first. She wore a baggy beige sweater and a pair of jeans that accentuated her perfect ass and legs.

"Hey" Sue said with a bit of a country drawl.

"Hi" Mary snapped "Merry Christmas as she put several small packages on the table. "Got anything to drink?" she immediately asked. Sue looked like she wanted to crawl under the table.

Fran stood and said "hello Mary, you look well. And Sue!"s he gushed stepping to the young woman and putting her arm around her. "You look amazing. Merry Christmas" she continued pulling the girl over and sitting her in her chair.

Mary disappeared into the kitchen followed by Melanie as everyone smiled at Sue.
 
John turned his back to his wife after she chastised him and berated him over what had happened with her mom and sister. He was so wrapped up in enjoying the two women earlier he had not noticed that she had looked into the den while he was finishing up fucking her mother in the ass. Her reaction about what happened with them did not really surprise him. She had always been prim and proper, as well as straight laced about sex. The fact that his wife said to not let them know about her knowing and he could have them did not surprise him either, it meant she did not have to give up any leg to him. He still dozed off with a bit of a smile on his face and slept well.
***
The adults were nursing hangovers or tender bits the next morning, between the eggnog and the ass fucking. They were all having their coffee and watching their children happily rip the wrapping off of their presents and squealing in glee as each gift was exposed. Melanie announced that she had invited two of her cousins to have breakfast and spend the day with them, Mary and Sue. They were the children of her mother’s oldest brother. There was a collective groan around the table and they all sipped their coffee.

"It's Christmas for fucks sake" Melanie hissed.

"Melanie! Language" Fran shot at her. Fran shut up quickly when her oldest daughter shot her a look that John got to see often when he said or did something his wife disapproved of.

The knock at the door rang out through the house and Melanie left the room to answer the door. Both Fran and Julie gave John a look that said ‘oh boy, the party is going to get interesting’. The rumors in the family had always been whispered about the two sisters, Mary and Sue, about their sexuality. They were practically inseparable and had lived together all of their adult life.

“Hey,” Sue said with a bit of a drawl.

Mary came in with an arm load of small packages that she tossed onto the table. “Hi, got anything to drink?” Sue looked like she wanted to crawl under the table. Mary had never been one to hide the fact that she like a nip or three from time to time, yet another thing the family whispered about. Both were dressed nicely, Mary’s outfit showing off her full chest and long legs, and Sue’s big baggy sweater hiding her large assets and jeans that clung to her perfect ass and legs.

Franny fawned all over Sue after she came in and said hello to her older niece as well. She held the younger girl out at arm’s length and looked her up and down before pulling her into the chair with her.

Mary went into the kitchen with Melanie following her as everyone smiled at Sue and started chatting her up and giving her a cup of coffee.

***
As soon as the two women were in the kitchen and out of sight of the others, Mary grabbed Melanie and pulled her into her arms and kissed her passionately. John’s wife melted into her cousin as they kissed. Mary was the butcher of the two and her hands were all over Melanie like a teenage boy with his date after the prom. She had her hand down the front of Melanie’s pants and feeling her up as their tongues joisted in their mouths.

Melanie gasped when the kiss was broken, “Oh fuck I have missed you so much, Mary. I can’t wait until I get you to lick my pussy and make me cum again you sexy bitch.” Her cousin chuckled and swatted her on the ass. “Oh, Mel, I am not going to be the only one eating pussy,” she winked and pulled her fingers out of Melanie’s pussy and licked them clean. She swatted John’s wife on the ass, “now how about you get your lover a cup of Irish coffee and we get back to join the others before they come looking for us?”

***
Sue was nestled on the edge of her chair with her aunt and next to John. She had reached over and laid her hand on his lap as she settled. “Is that a hard on in his pants?” she thought to herself. Once she realized that she had grabbed her cousin’s husband dick, she turned red and looked over at him. He did not say a word, but he was smiling and winked at her. She had always been attracted to him, but the fact that she had grabbed him still embarrassed her a bit. Mary knew that Sue’s gate swung both ways. Even though the shyer of the two, Sue never had problem getting herself plenty of dates from both sexes. And the fact that her sister was butch and they lived together meant that she could get off whenever she wanted or needed, or when her sister was just randy and wanted to have her way with her.

Her aunt was caressing her thigh as she sat on the edge of the chair with her and her other cousin was looking across the table with a bit grin on her face as well. Sue wondered if they had all been into the bottle already or just full of the holiday spirit.

The kids were all in the family room playing with their new toys with Patrick and Bill watching them and playing along. Melanie and Mary came out and took seats near the head of the table after setting fresh carafe of coffee on the table. “Breakfast will be ready in a few minutes, Julie and John, can you wrangle everyone up from the family room.” John and Julie got up and headed to get the kids to the table. “Make sure they wash their hands!” Melanie barked. Once out of view, John gave Julie’s ass a squeeze and a wink.

“Okay, breakfast is almost ready. You kids go get washed up and get to the table.” Julie barked. The kids scattered and headed to the various bathrooms in the house and hungover Patrick and Bill groaned as they got out of their chairs. Julie waggled a finger at them, “you two as well, wash up before you get to the table.” The two men shot her a look, which she returned, before obediently heading to wash up with the kids.

Julie quickly grabbed onto her sister’s husband and kissed him long and hard. She whispered to him, “My ass hurts so good this morning, stud. I bet mom is feeling the same way. Last night was so fucking hot, baby. I can’t wait to get with the two of you again. I want to have mom eat my pussy while I eat hers, and you fuck us. So we can each watch that big fucking cock of yours go in and out of our, I mean, your holes.” She kissed him quickly and disengaged from him before anyone coming out of the bathrooms could see them.

The two of them herded the kids into the dining room and to the kids table. Melanie, Mary and Sue were bringing out the plates and getting the kids started on their breakfast. The kids were still all chattering about what new toy they like best and were going to play with next. The three ladies brought out the plates for the adults, set them out, sat down and everyone started eating.
 
Once everyone was seated and eating Mary asked "anyone want some OJ?" Everyone agreed and she disappeared into the kitchen. Melanie followed "I can help you with that" she said beaming unlike she had looked in months. Her eyes were not on her cousin's face though and John noticed.

Fran broke his though as she said "Sue, there is something in John's office I think you will find interesting" as she rose and interlaced her arm in Sue's who was already up and being led away.

Melanie knew Mary was not looking only for OJ as she pulled down the vodka. "For a kiss" she teased as Mary reached for the bottle. "What big John is not giving you enough?" Mary asks looking her cousin up and down.

Melanie smirked and said "he has other interests today, just like me" as she handed her the bottle with one hand and grabbed her ass with the other. She pulled Mary to her and hissed in her ear "I want you, I fucking need you" as her hands both wrapped around her cousin and groped her breasts and felt the crotch of her jeans.

"In good time cousin" Mary said splashing some OJ in her glass of vodka and filling the other juice glasses. She put down the juice and turned to Melanie who looked desperate.

"After breakfast I will show you my new car and will give you what you need" Mary said finishing by rubbing her finger along Melanie's lips and then pushing it into her sucking mouth. She simulated in and out then kissed her softly.
 
John watched as Mary and Melanie went into the kitchen to get more orange juice. He looked up from his plate and realized his wife glued to Mary’s round ass and she was smiling. It was not her usual forced smile, but one he had not seen in a long time. His mind was reeling a bit as he watched and came to the realization that is wife like pussy as much as he did. And from the look on her face, perhaps more. He went back to eating his breakfast as Sue rubbed her hand along the leg she was leaning against to not fall off of Fran’s chair. Julie was on the other side of him rubbing her bare foot on his ankle and calf. He looked over with a wink as he took a sip of his coffee.

Fran pulled Sue close and told her, "Sue, there is something in John's office I think you will find interesting" and wrapped her arm around the younger woman’s and led her away into her son-in-law’s office. She was like a cat in heat, still turned on by what had happened the night before with her youngest daughter and John. She still loved the dick and was not about to give it up, but she wanted to see if the whispers about Sue was true and get herself another taste. She kicked the door shut behind them as they entered the office and let the younger woman across the room to the couch in the office and sat her down.

Sue had always liked her Aunt Fran. She had always been kind to her and she did look up to her in the woman she had become. The matriarch of the family for the most part. She sat down with her aunt and could not feel a bit turned on at the moment. There was a new look about her today, there was a glow in her face she had seen before with other women she had been close with. Sue was not sure who laid their hand on who once they both settled on the couch together. Fran have her thigh a bit of a squeeze and she smiled as she leaned in closer to her face. Fran whispered, “Can I have my Christmas kiss, Sue?” Sue answered her by pressing her lips to hers and kissing her aunt. She let out a soft moan as she felt her aunt’s tongue slip into her mouth. She pressed against Fran as she sucked her tongue into her mouth.

Mary swatted Melanie on the ass in the kitchen and winked. “Let’s go back to the dining room before someone comes looking for us. The kids will want to open the little trinkets I bought for them too. Once the kids get settled back in with their new toys, I will take you for that ride in my new car.” The two of the headed back into the dining room with a fresh picture of OJ and glass of vodka colored with a bit of OJ. Mary gave Melanie’s ass a healthy squeeze as the headed back.

The both noticed that Fran and Sue were no longer in the dining room, and the kids were just batting crumbs around their plates. Patrick and Bill looked like they were yearning to spend the rest of the day in recliner watching sports. “Okay kiddos, the sooner the dining room table is cleared, the sooner you can open the gifts Sue and I brought for you. Leave the coffee stuff and the juice out for everyone to enjoy through the morning.” Mary barked like a drill instructor. The kids hopped up and gathered the plates and silverware and scurried off to the kitchen with them. Mary gathered up the little boxes for the kids and looked at Patrick and Bill, “go man your recliner’s gentlemen.” They grabbed their mugs of coffee and shuffled off into the living room to be met by the kids as they were sitting down in a small arc in front of the tree. Mary passed out the little gifts and then sat down on the love seat. Melanie scooted up against her and the two of them watched the kids rip open and oh and ah over little puzzles their aunt Mary had gotten them.

John was standing behind Julie in the archway and watched the whole thing play out. Julie calmly sipped her coffee as she leaned against the wall. Her other hand was behind her fondling her sister’s husband’s balls while they also watched the scene play out in the living room. John growled softly as his sister-in-law played with his balls. He did his best not to spit coffee. John could see that Patrick and Bill lost interest in what was going on once the packages were opened. “Patrick, the remote for the TV is in the drawer in the table next to your chair.” To which, Patrick pulled open the drawer and turned the television on and turned it to the pregame show for the ballgame.

John could see that Mary and Melanie were engrossed in whatever conversation they were whispering between themselves. He leaned up, put a quick kiss on Julies ear and whispered, “Get the kids up into the attic playroom, and I will get the dishes loaded into the dishwasher. After I finish, I will meet you in the guest room’s bathroom shower.” He gave her ass a squeeze as he spun around and headed to the kitchen. He heard Julie getting the kids to gather up their possessions and herding them towards the attic. He could not help himself, he wanted to peek into his office and see what Fran was up to with Sue, but she had pushed the door shut. He stopped to listen, but heard nothing. John cursed himself for not putting that door in with the side lights when he redid his office years ago.
 
"Such a pleasant surprise, you two joining us" Fran said with a smile and a hand on Sue's thigh, just above the rip in her jeans revealing her tan knee.

Sue smiled at the older woman bashfully with her sparkling blue eyes. "It has been a few years" she said.

Fran smiled almost condescendingly on the younger woman then said more than asked "may I have that Christmas kiss now?" before leaning over to her niece. Sue moved almost imperceptibly closer as Fran's mouth pressed her thin lips against Sue's thicker, wet lips that easily accepted Fran slippery thin tongue. Sue's eyes were open with surprise as her aunt pushed herself into her niece. Sue relaxed and let Fran's hand caress her braless breast through the thick cable knit sweater. Sue's tongue stretched into Fran's hungry mouth as her hand soon was under the thick sweater and pinching Sue's stiff nipple.

"Aunt Fran" Sue sighed as Fran kissed her neck and inhaled the younger woman's scent. "What if someone comes in?" Sue asked with the sexiest tone ever to strike Fran's ear.

"Fuck em" Fran breathed into Sue's ear as she massaged her niece's tit under the sweater. "God I want you" Fran groaned aching to taste this young flower.

The creak in the hallway outside the office door as John kicked himself for not having a way to see his mother in law and wife's cousin broke the two women apart. Sue collected herself as her cheeks glowed red with excitement and Fran sat back expecting some one to come in.
 
John quickly got the breakfast dishes into the dishwasher and started it before sneaking up the stairs. He made his way into the guest bath, check that the second door was locked and quickly shed his clothes. He started the shower and hopped inside as he heard Julie coming down the steps from the attic. She was grinning as she saw he had started the shower as she peeled off her own clothes and stepped to him. John took his wife’s sister into his arms and kissed her long and hard as he pulled her to the shower.

Julie fell to her knees in the warm water as it sprayed down on to both of them. She looked up at John as she wrapped her fingers around his cock. It had started to get hard as they kissed. Julie winked at him as she took the head off his cock into her mouth, running her tongue around the crown and humming. Her sister’s husband reached down and slid his fingers into her wet hair and pulled her the rest of the way onto his cock. She loved when he took charge and used his body for his pleasure. Julie gagged the first couple of times he thrust into her mouth and throat, not quite ready for all of him, but adapting quickly.

John fucked her mouth as the warm water beat onto and them and down their bodies. It turned him on as much as it did her to take charge of their trysts and fuck whatever one of her holes he wanted to. He loved her ass the best, probably because Melanie never let him fuck her there, and her sister really loved it. Once he was fully hard he pulled her off his cock and she automatically turned around for him to slide into her ass.


Melanie looked around and saw that her step-father and sister’s husband were engrossed in the game and everyone else had disappeared. She grabbed hold of Mary’s hand and tugged her off the couch and to the hallway and whispered, “it is time for me to show me that new car of yours.” Mary led her cousin out the front door and to the driveway. Her new SUV sat their very close to the road, but the two women were in such a wanton mood, they did not care who might see them walking by. It was highly unlikely, since the entire neighborhood was having their own festivities in their homes, just not same as her family was. Mary opened the back of the SUV and pushed Melanie inside, climbed in behind her and pulled the hatch shut behind her. “Get your ass out of those clothes, bitch. I want to see that naked body and see how wet your cut really is.” Melanie slide out of her pants and pulled her shirt off as she licked her lips and looked at her cousin. She stopped for a bit too long, Mary reached out and grabbed a hand full of hair, “I said get undressed. If I wanted to be teased and watch someone strip, I would have went to a strip club.” She quickly shed her panties and bra. She laid against the back of a front seat and pulled her legs apart as she reached between her legs and opened her pussy up for her butch cousin with her fingers.

With what little light was coming into the darkened windows of the SUV, Mary could see that her cousin was definitely turned on. She was hungry for some pussy and leaned up to run her tongue over the glistening pussy in front of her. Melanie moaned as the tongue ran over her flesh and her hard clit. It had been weeks since Mary had come to her office and they ate each other out after everyone else at the company had left for the day. There was not a flat surface in her office that one or the other had laid on while they ate each other out. She really loved it when Mary had stepped into the strap on harness and bent her over her desk. Her cousin licked her pussy very nicely before she reached up and slid two fingers inside off her and started to finger fuck her.

“Oh fuck Mary, you work my pussy over so nicely when you do that. Make me squirt all over your face cousin.” Mary worked another finger into Melanie’s pussy and worked it hard as she lapped at it and teased her clit. After a few moments she worked in her pinky as well. Her cousin did not know it, but her Christmas present was going to be a good fisting.
 
"This is the best" escaped Julie's mouth before John surged into her. She struggled to relax as his rock hard cock pushed into her. Between the soap and her saliva coating his bulging head he forced his way in.
"Oh fuck" Julie gasped as he began to work himself holding her hips with his soapy hands. She collected herself and then reached back and helped find a rhythm.
"This is so bad. With everyone in the house. The kids just upstairs. My husband down stairs" she groaned as her fingernails bit into John's hip pulling him into her. "Fuck me John!" she hissed as her hand moved from his hip to her clit, massaging it vigorously. "OH YEAH" she moaned feeling his balls hitting her fingers with each thrust. They were each so close as the water poured and they worked each other and themselves closer.
"I am surprised you did not want to fuck little Sue with Fran watching" Julie hissed back at John as she resisted the urge to cum wanting to wait for John. "I bet that skinny whore is a nice fuck" Julie said in a tone somewhere between jealous and orgasmic.
"Do you think she is sucking Fran's wrinkled clit like I did?" Julie asks obscenely trying to push him to cum. "Do you think she would love you in her ass as much as I do?" Julie said as she felt her muscles tighten around the hard shaft in her ass. "Oh fuck John I can't...." Julie gasped as her hands both pressed the wet hard tiled wall and her body stiffened with orgasm.
 
John fucked his sister-in-law’s ass as the warm water ran over their bodies. Her finger nails digging into her hips as she reached back as his balls slapped against her cunt always drove him crazy. He clinched his jaw when she asked about her mother and cousin. When she cried out that she could not hold it any longer and pushed back against him, he lost it. John pushed into her ass as deep as he could and hissed between his teeth, “Oh, we are going to go see just what your mom and Sue are up to as soon as we are done here, Julie.”

He pumped his seed deep into her and she just pushed back against him, keeping his cock buried as deep in her ass as she could. Julie squeezed her ass to hold her brother-in-law’s cock with her ass to milk the last of his cum out of him. She pulled off of him and turned around to suck the last little bit of his cum out of his cock before standing up and kissed him. They quickly finished washing up and got dressed and headed down to his office.

Fran had locked the door, but John had the key and let them in and quickly locked it behind them. Sue was face down in her aunt’s cunt and was not about to be distracted from what she was doing. Fran had her legs wrapped around the young lady’s head and her fingers in her hair. “Told you she would be sucking on mom’s clit.” Julie whispers as she gave John a soft elbow to the ribs. He was speechless, watching the two naked ladies going at it on his couch. John just stood there watching for a moment. Julie had slipped out of her clothes and was crawling over to the couch.

Sue let out a purr as Julie spread her ass cheeks and planted her lips on her asshole. She slid her tongue into Suzy’s asshole. Julie was determined to help her cousin enter the anal tradition of hers and John’s. She worked her tongue as deep as she could to get her opened up and nicely lubed up with saliva for a nice hard cock. John realized what Julie was up to quickly and shucked his clothes and walked over to the couch.

Fran’s eyes popped open when she felt the change in weight on the couch. She also grinned as she saw John stepping over her body with his hard cock in his hand and aimed it at her lips. She reached up and wrapped her fingers around his cock and winked. “Let me get that cock nice and slick for Suzy’s ass, John boy.” Fran then pulled his cock into her mouth and wrapped her lips around it. He pushed his hips forward to push his cock in as far as he could. His mother-in-law gagged a bit, but then her throat opened up and took him deeper. John made sure to get his cock totally covered with Fran’s saliva.

Fran moaned softly when he pulled his cock out of her mouth and stepped away, but she knew what was about to happen. She opened her legs and pulled Sue’s face out of her lap. She smiled at the younger girl and asked, “Are you ready for what we talked about, dear? Ready to take John’s big cock in your ass and join the team?” Julie kept working on her cousin’s ass, but smiled inside as she heard her mom ask Sue the question. Sue just nodded and pushed her face back down into her aunt’s pussy and went back to lapping at her clit. Fran moaned and dropped her head back onto the couch and let go of John’s cock.

He moved over to behind Sue, stepping over Julie. His sister-in-law rolled onto her back with a big grin on her face. Her fingers held onto Sue’s ass cheeks, holding them open for him. She was positioned so she could watch his cock slide into the younger girl’s asshole, and to be able to eat her pussy as well. John pressed the head of his cock against Suzy’s puckered little hole and pressed gently. She pushed back and he felt his cock pop past her sphincter. He let out a soft growl as she kept pushing back until he was able to slide all the way in. Julie held on to her ass cheeks and pulled her face up into the younger girl’s pussy and started licking.
 
Fran was in the middle of an orgy she had fantasized of for years. She could hardly believe it was Christmas day and getting such gifts. Sue was magnificent but John now mounting the young creature like a bull lining up a fresh young hefer. Fran smiled and John groaned and she watched him lean into Sue. Sue in turn muffled her passion with Fran's drenches pussy.

"That's if John fuck her good" that whore Julie hissed under them. And Fran was in heaven.

"Oh god Aunt Fran!" Sue panted as her face contorted with pain and pressure as John was not fooling around. "I can't take it" Sue cried trying to keep her voice down.

"Fuck that bitch good John!" Julie hissed.

"relax baby it will pass" Fran said brushing her face with her hand feeling her juices coating the young woman. Then she pushed her mouth back down herself. "That's it, just eat Aunt Fran's pussy darlin'" she cooed looking up at John huffing and puffing as he fucked the tightest ass he had felt in a long time.

Julie moved herself down under John and was leaning up and licking his asshole now. It slowed his pounding of Sue, for which she was thankful as Julie started stabbing her pointy tongue into his tight muscle.

"Does it feel good?" Julie gasped under him as she hung on his thighs holding herself under him. His balls against her head. They were a four chain link fucking orgy or lust.
 
While the orgy went on inside the house, Mary and Melanie were having their own sexual party in the SUV. Melanie was glad the window were tinted dark so none of the neighbors could see that she and her cousin were naked in the back of it.

Mary had worked two fingers into her cousin easily and slowly added a finger and keep pumping them in and out of Melanie’s wet cunt. She watch Mel look down as she added the three fingers, “oh, baby… you are so wet today, it is fucking sexy.” Melanie just moaned as Mary worked the three fingers as deep as she could. Melanie had moved her hands up to her tits and was pulling on her nipples as Mary worked her pussy with her fingers. With no warning, her cousin slide the fourth finger into her wet pussy and pushed her hand in up to her knuckles. She twisted her hand to open the other woman up as she reached up and rubbed her clit with her free hand.

Melanie bucked against Mary’s hand as the older woman opened her up with her fingers. She panted and tugged at her nipples as Mary started to pump her fingers in and out, pushing as deep as she could. Mary knew her goal was at hand so to speak and keep working Melanie’s snatch. When she pulled her hand most of the way out she tucked her thumb into place and pushed back into her married cousin’s pussy. Melanie was so wet her hand slide in further. Melanie let out a moan that was a bit from pain and the rest was from the ecstasy she was experiencing. Her legs began to quiver as Mary worked her hand in more, the widest part felt the tightness of her cousin’s cunt, but she did not stop.

Melanie screamed and started shaking as Mary’s hand popped past the last bit of resistance and slide into her pussy all the way. Her cousin then leaned up and sucked on her clit as she pumped her fist inside of her. Rubbing against her g-spot and making her shake that much more. Melanie’s whole body shook as her orgasm washed over her in the back of the SUV. Mary smiled to herself as her cousin had her orgasm wash over her.

***************************************************************************************************************************

Inside John’s office the four of them were moaning softly as each of them was enjoying the body of the other. "Does it feel good?" Julie gasped. John’s response was a grunt as he pushed himself as deep as he could in the young Suzy’s ass. He was more excited than he had been in years. In his office with three naked woman was more than a dream for John.

He watched his mother-in-law writhe under the mouth of her young niece as he watched her. The younger girl was working over Fran’s pussy like she was starving. He felt his balls bouncing off of Julie’s forehead as he fucked the girl pinned between the three of them. Julie stopped licking Sue long enough to lick John’s balls as they moved past her face. That was all it took to trigger John’s orgasm. She watched his balls contact as he started pumping his cum into Sue’s ass. Her cousin let out a moan into her mother’s pussy as John came in her ass. She pulled her face out of her aunt’s pussy and cried out, “oh John, yes. Fill my ass with your cum. Your fat cock in my tiny ass feels so wonderful.” Before she could say anything else, Fran pulled her face back to her pussy. “Keep licking Sue baby, your aunt is ready to cum. Mmmmmm that is a good girl.”

Julie gave John’s balls one more lick before sucking Sue’s clit into her lips and sucked on it as hard as she could. Between John fucking her ass and her cousin sucking on her clit, it sent her over the edge and she squirted all over Julies face as she came harder than she had in a long time. John held onto Suzy’s hips as she bucked against his sister-in-law’s face as she came. It was like riding a bucking bronc as she came with his cock deep in her ass. He could not handle all the wiggling and reluctantly fell back onto the floor. Panting, he looked at the young girl’s ass and watched part of his seed drip out onto Julie’s forehead. Julie ran tongue the length of her pussy and then drove it into her ass, sucking John’s seed from her ass.

Sue moaned into Fran’s cunt as Julie sucked her cousin’s husband’s cum put of her ass. She had never had her ass eaten after someone had cum in t before, and knew that this was one of her new favorite things. She wiggled her ass against her cousin’s face as she got her asshole cleaned out by her. Fran finally let go of her niece’s head and let her come up for air. Suzy laid her head on her aunt’s leg, looked up at her with a smile. Franny smiled back and caressed her cheek and Julie finally laid flat on the floor beneath Sue once she had finished.

“Aunt Fran, John and Julie, thank you for the wonderful Christmas present. But I feel bad now,” said Sue.

Fran caressed her cheek again and gave her a quizzical look. “Why do you feel bad, sweetie?” Fran asked.

Sue winked at her aunt, “well, we both had our pussies eaten, and Julie did not.” The three of the laughed and realized that they may have only just started.
 
Fran smiled at her sweet thoughtful niece. "Well that is true dear" she said as her eyes moved from Sue to Julie. "Would you like that dear?" she asked Julie who looked like a puppy eyeing a new toy.

"Yes mam" she said mimicking her childhood tone.

Fran looked up at John as his cock hung throbbing in front of him. "I wonder where Melanie and Mary have gotten off to?" Fran asked as if questioning John. "Those two have quite a past."

"Mother!" Julie instantly hissed, letting everyone know she had said something she shouldn't.

"What he can fuck you and me and Sue but Melanie has to be the chaste one?" the old woman said with the wisdom of the ages. With this the three women looked up at John.

Fran smiled and said "would you like to go find them with me?" raising her hand for John to help her up knowing he would be interested to see his wife, the cold sexless bitch, engaged in lesbian incest with her cousin.

"I thought so" Fran sighed as he pulled her up. Sue and Julie looked at each other and fell into a violent kiss rolling on the floor.

"We will lock the door" Fran whispered over them as she adjusted her dress and watched John finish dressing.
 
John pulled his mother-in-law off the couch and grabbed their clothes and moved over to the desk and dressed as she slipped her dress back on. The two women had rolled onto the floor and dove into each other’s pussies. Fingers probing, tongues licking as the two went about enjoying each other’s bodies.

“We will lock the door,” Fran said and they stepped out. John locked the door and give her a quick grope and a heated kiss. They looked into the living room on their way to the front door and saw that Julie’s and Fran’s husbands were engrossed in the game and they could hear the kids laughing and playing upstairs. The stepped outside after grabbing their coats and shut the door behind them.

They looked around quickly, and it was Fran that noticed the windows on Mary’s SUV were starting to fog up. Quietly they moved over to the vehicle to see what might be going on. They leaned in to peer through the darkened windows to try to see what was happening. Fran reached over and grabbed John’s cock through his jeans when she saw what was happening inside. His gasp was both from her grabbing him and what he saw.

Inside Melanie’s cousin hand her hand stuffed in her pussy and licking it like she was starved. Melanie was leaning against the back seat of the SUV, pulling at her breasts and moaning. Mary was working her hand in her cousin’s cunt and enjoying herself as well, she had one hand between her legs playing with herself.

Fran whispered to John as she stroked him through his jeans, “Oh my god that is so fucking hot. I need to get Suzy or Julie to do that to me. Would you fuck me in the ass while one of them did?”

John responded with a nod and grabbed Fran by the ass and let his hand wander up under her dress to play with her wet pussy. The two of them groped each other as they watched the action through the window. John whispered to his wife’s mother. “I got a better idea. Why can’t all of us just get into the den, get naked and just go at it. No need to hide what is happening since we are all doing it with each other anyways. It won’t change how things are between all of us, and maybe if it is in the open there will be no animosity between any of us.”

Fran let out a soft moan after hearing what he suggested and came on his fingers. Her massaging him through his jeans had gotten him hard again and ready to go. “I will figure out how to make it happen tonight and let Sue and Julie in on what is going on. We just need to make sure the kids have a movie on up in the attic and that Patrick and Bill have a bucket of beers and the game on before we sneak down to the basement.” He took his hand out from under his mother-in-law’s dress, grabbed her hand and led her back to the house.
 
Back
Top