The Isolated Blurt Thread XLII : Saint Peter is a douchebag

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd really rather not. I try to stay away from monosyllabic buffoons.

I hear ya. I'm just reading about being taxed on what is now considered non taxable income. It baffles the mind trying to figure out what the hell the authors of this plan are thinking.

I hear ya. I'm just reading about being taxed on what is now considered non taxable income. It baffles the mind trying to figure out what the hell the authors of this plan are thinking.

What? I am super excited about the fact that I would no longer be able to deduct my student loan interest. But hey, go ahead and get rid of that estate tax for millionaires....they so need the extra money. :cool:

Hester posted pics of her pizza oven and I have wanted one ever since.

I remember it. There's a local firm selling a similar oven for outdoor use. I just don't know if I want the maintenance. If I lived some place where the wind didn't blow snow sideways, It might be a better fit for an outdoor oven.

I remember it. There's a local firm selling a similar oven for outdoor use. I just don't know if I want the maintenance. If I lived some place where the wind didn't blow snow sideways, It might be a better fit for an outdoor oven.

I have a pizza oven in my place in Chicago. It’s built into my dbl oven and works like a dream. No maintenance at all. It’s a Wolf brand. Your Wife would love the oven and so would you, Thor. It’s got a stone built into the bottom
of it and the temperature will go up to 800 degrees

I miss Hester. :(

200w.gif

Looks like Queerbait's November crop of alts is instigatin' tonight

#QueNeedsMoarBoardDrama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back