The "I Didn't Get Laid Today" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
sophia jane said:
For me too! :devil:

SJ

Damn, these ladies are horny.
SJ I am working on that ass AV and there are only so many things one can do with his left hand :devil:

I'll send it shortly.

sophia jane said:
What you don't like this ass av?

SJ

IT's pretty good but I have a naughtier one. I think you'll like but I don't know if you'll post it. Is it ok if I send to your yahoo? I don't think you can attach files in PMs.

logophile said:
*Jumping up and down, waving her arms...*

I do! I like it!!

*smack*

I like it lots and lots! :devil:

Logo, glad we talked you out of going to bed.
You're nicely dressed for the occasion. Do you mind if I send tingles down your buns? :devil:

DrFreud said:
Logo, glad we talked you out of going to bed.
You're nicely dressed for the occasion. Do you mind if I send tingles down your buns? :devil:

Tingles down my buns?
What, do I look like I'm in high school?
Either paddle me soundly or don't!
But let's skip all this tingly bun talk...

And now, I really do need to go to sleep. I'm beat. Have a great night!

logophile said:
Tingles down my buns?
What, do I look like I'm in high school?
Either paddle me soundly or don't!
But let's skip all this tingly bun talk...

And now, I really do need to go to sleep. I'm beat. Have a great night!

Good night Logo. Naughty dreams.

Well, I didn't get laid.. but I did get some sleep, which was more important anyways. Unfortunately, it wasn't a full nights worth.. oh well.. I feel very rested anyways.

tolyk said:
Well, I didn't get laid.. but I did get some sleep, which was more important anyways. Unfortunately, it wasn't a full nights worth.. oh well.. I feel very rested anyways.

Just checking in first thing to say I won't be getting laid today.
My girlscout cookies got here though.
Almost the same thing! :)

logophile said:

Depends on what you do with them. :cool:

logophile said:

Are you willing to share? I didn't order any this year. Think I could use them today. :)

SJ

sophia jane said:
Are you willing to share? I didn't order any this year. Think I could use them today. :)

SJ

Absolutely.
Come on over. I'll be waiting with a plate of cookies and a glass of milk! :rose:

logophile said:
Absolutely.
Come on over. I'll be waiting with a plate of cookies and a glass of milk! :rose:

That is the best offer I've had in a long time! Thanks! :)

SJ

Edited to add- Oh, forget to say- not getting laid today either.

Last edited:
This thread dropped the 2nd page. Scary :confused:
Please don't tell me this means peope are getting laid! ;)

DrFreud said:
This thread dropped the 2nd page. Scary :confused:
Please don't tell me this means peope are getting laid! ;)

LMAO. God, I hope not. Maybe everyone is tired of having to talk about not getting laid.

SJ (waiting for her punishment :devil: )

sophia jane said:
LMAO. God, I hope not. Maybe everyone is tired of having to talk about not getting laid.

SJ (waiting for her punishment :devil: )

I knew you'd come.
Why don't you tell me first all the nasty things you did earlier today so I can decide of a fitting punishment :p

DrFreud said:
I knew you'd come.
Why don't you tell me first all the nasty things you did earlier today so I can decide of a fitting punishment :p

I'd have to make something up. I was good today. Except for the chocolate truffle ice cream I just ate, and that was just so I would feel better from having such an emotionally shitty day.
Glad you're here though. ;)

SJ

sophia jane said:
I'd have to make something up. I was good today. Except for the chocolate truffle ice cream I just ate, and that was just so I would feel better from having such an emotionally shitty day.
Glad you're here though. ;)

SJ

Hmm. I vaguely remember people tying to bed posts and stuff. You're not telling the whole truth SJ.
It breaks my heart to do it but I'll have to tie you up again tonight sweetie.
Logo's glass of milk is giving me ideas. i think I am gonna drink me some off your lush body. Any particular preferences?

DrFreud said:
Hmm. I vaguely remember people tying to bed posts and stuff. You're not telling the whole truth SJ.
It breaks my heart to do it but I'll have to tie you up again tonight sweetie.
Logo's glass of milk is giving me ideas. i think I am gonna drink me some off your lush body. Any particular preferences?

Hmmm (Just as an aside- they tied me up and left me there. Not a singe fun thing happened after that!). I have very sensitive breasts, maybe you should start there...

SJ

(are the poor sexually frustrated people going to stone us for torturing them here?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back