Mature nurse striptease.

Hi everyone,

As a part-time, mature nurse, I wondered how a slow striptease might appeal to you.

How far I go depends upon the interest shown and the comments received.

Bye for now.

Jasmine.

Oh, by the way, please feel free to check out my thread of yesterday;

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1175783

I would say an amazing start. Those tits look huge and magnificent. You got this young guy rock hard and super horny. I need to see more let the strip continue!!

Thank you for all your kind comments.

Well, as you can see, I'm now lying virtually naked on the bed.

Don't tell me, you want to see photos of me between the time I took off my nurses top and me getting to the bed.

Well, we'll see. Depends on the interest generated.

Bye for now,

Jasmine.

Last edited:

Don't tell me, you want to see photos of me between the time I took off my nurses top and me getting to the bed.

Bye for now,

Jasmine.

Your unbelievabky sexy. I need to be naked there with u. My hard cock standing out all bc of your amazing body. I need u. So dam sexy too god dam u have me so horny. Wanna see?

Bye for now,

Jasmine.
Mind if I lay with you and "fill you in?"

amazing!! please keep going. nothing better than a smoking hot nurse!

Hi everyone,

As a part-time, mature nurse, I wondered how a slow striptease might appeal to you.

How far I go depends upon the interest shown and the comments received.

Bye for now.

Jasmine.

Oh, by the way, please feel free to check out my thread of yesterday;

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1175783
Very sexy Jasmine. My wife is a nurse and I wish she would do a striptease for me. Please don't stop. I want to see more you!

Bye for now,

Jasmine.

Mmmmmm yes, please please!!! I want to see more of you!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone,

Thank you all for your compliments.

If you want to see photos of me at the end of the striptease, between the time I took off my nurses top and me getting to the bed, then I may post them by the end of the week, but only if I get enough requests.

I see that some people want to see them but it has to be worth my while. I'm sure you understand.

Another couple of photos of me lying naked on the bed... waiting to make a decision.

In the meantime I'll just go and have a very soapy bath.... oh, I've attached a photo.... colour and black & white.

Bye for now.

Jasmine.

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

If you want to see photos of me at the end of the striptease, between the time I took off my nurses top and me getting to the bed, then I may post them by the end of the week, but only if I get enough requests.

I see that some people want to see them but it has to be worth my while. I'm sure you understand.

Another couple of photos of me lying naked on the bed... waiting to make a decision.

In the meantime I'll just go and have a very soapy bath.... oh, I've attached a photo.... colour and black & white.

Bye for now.

Jasmine.

WOWZA :devil:

Very sexy lady. Amazing pics

Hi everyone,

Bye for now.

Jasmine.

The day has arrived.

Well gentlemen, the day has arrived!

I've had quite a few glasses of wine or I wouldn't be able to do this.

Last week I promised to provide a few photos of the end of the striptease that I performed wearing my nurses outfit.{ I would add that I never did such a thing while on the wards}.

I always keep my promises, so I've attached a few photos in sequence for your appraisal and hopefully your enjoyment.

I've also been promising to fulfill your umpteen requests to see what you all call my " big boobs" and reveal their size - Well they vary between 40DD and 42DD. Depending on my weight at any given time.

Again I always keep my promises, so the last few photos in the striptease sequence "reveal all" - I hope I don't come into conflict with any forum rules or upset anyone.

I'm getting a bit shy now and trembling a little. Well here goes...

Jasmine x

Last edited:
Well gentlemen, the day has arrived!

I've had quite a few glasses of wine or I wouldn't be able to do this.

Last week I promised to provide a few photos of the end of the striptease that I performed wearing my nurses outfit.{ I would add that I never did such a thing while on the wards}.

I always keep my promises, so I've attached a few photos in sequence for your appraisal and hopefully your enjoyment.

I've also been promising to fulfill your umpteen requests to see what you all call my " big boobs" and reveal their size - Well they vary between 40DD and 42DD. Depending on my weight at any given time.

Again I always keep my promises, so the last few photos in the striptease sequence "reveal all" - I hope I don't come into conflict with any forum rules or upset anyone.

I'm getting a bit shy now and trembling a little. Well here goes...

Jasmine x

Bloody lovely! Great set of pics.

My request.

Another glass of wine has disappeared. I'm quite tipsy now and my reservations and apprehensions appear to be disappearing. :) ;)

You know, my partner embarrasses me when he refers to me as "a lot of woman for one man to handle."

Surely he can't be suggesting that it would take two men to satisfy me! LOL. :D

Only joking. He's enough man for me. Not the biggest down below, only about six inches but he knows how to use it.

Can I make just one request, or maybe two.

With so many men on this forum, and the interest in Literotica, I would find it very interesting and erotic if anyone reading this could tell me via the forum or pm, how they would seduce a mature, buxom woman of my age;

and the techniques they would employ during foreplay, and also what they would do to ensure she was satisfied sexually.

You see, I've been thinking of writing a short story, or book, for a while now along these lines for Literotica.

Such information would not only turn me on, it would help me immensely when it came to setting out the story.

Finally, she says giggling, totally tipsy now ....... I've received dozens of pm's telling me how big and hard your cocks have become while looking at photos of me but I've only receive one single photo to prove it. I've been asked time and again how big my boobs are but no male viewer has told me how big they are. :eek:

I look forward to hearing from you all,

Bye for now,

Jasmine.x

Back