From the Witchfinder's Files, Tale I: Snake in Chains

Phyliss had been whining and whincing as the bulb grew and grew inside her, but the sudden movement and sharp pain made her scream out loud. She couldn't even beg him to stop, she only could scream, while her snakes vibrated and curled around like crazy.
 
She had been punished enough for that slutty little escapade. And besides, if he scraped her up too much, she would be no fun later... accordingly, he stopped moving the pear around and slowly collapsed it to its original size, before starting to pull it out of her.
 
Phyliss whimpered once more, as he removed that hellish thing out of her, and swallowed down some of her tears trickling down. Nevertheless, she felt somehow relieved when it was out and she sighed slightly, but that sigh turned in a painful moan after the pain came back a few seconds later, as her stretched vagina contracted again.
 
He pulled out the instrument, covered in blood and...other liquids and held it up to her face. "Now... down your throat!", he said, jabbing it towards her face; he quickly pulled it back, though and grinned: "I was just joking! Try to laugh!"

The few spectators who had not been repulsed by this horrible sight had looked on furtively, with a mixture of horror and fascination as she writhed in pain on the wooden frame.

"We have to make a short break until nightfall", he announced towards the crowd, "I think she needs some rest."
 
Phyliss gasped. Even if she could not see, she sensed his movement so she realized the meaning of what he said and really expected that he would shove the instrument into her mouth. She gasped, in disgust and fear, but already opened her mouth a little, frightened that he would just push it in nevertheless, maybe damaging her lips or teeth if she would not open up.
 
He put away the instrument, satisfied with having scared her, and let her rest for a few hours on the frame while he attended other matters. He needed her to be at least somewhat fresh at night, when surely some of the fascinated listeners of her stories would come back and demand some demonstration of the more improper aspects of her confession. And she would deliver, he could guarantee that. She would deliver, or suffer.
 
Phyliss shivered, as she was alone at last, although she knew this would not last for long. This was her chance for healing. She did only use a weak spell, but it was enough to treat the pain in her thumbs and inside her vulva. As before, she did not want to raise any suspect, and the magic healing was also weakening her a bit. She hung inside the frame, and dozed away without even noticing.
 
As soon as the sun had set, he was back to wake up his sleeping prisoner. Amazing that she had endured this for so long. Most people would have died from such treatment, but she lived, proving for all to see that she had to be some kind of demon. If her hellish appearance had not convinced everyone, this supernatural resistance to pain and suffering certainly would!

Following behind him were several of the city's wealthier men, all of them quite furtive... they wanted to see some of the things she had told them about, and she would deliver.

A quick, light hit of the cane across the backside was the signal for her to wake up.
 
The pain and slapping sound woke her immediately, and she made a startled squeak, as it came unexpected. But she shut up at once, fearing punishment. She did not know if it was day again already, but she did not dare to ask.
 
The men behind the Witchfinder were intimidated enough by him not to shove, even though their eagerness was all too apparent both in their faces and...below as they lined up behind him in a neat line.

"Now, these gentlemen would very much like to hear some of the nice stories you told today... you better indulge them, or else."
 
"These gentlemen?" She knew she was in troble, as she really heard the breathing and some murmuring of several men.

"Ahhh.." she stuttered first. This came unexpected, but she knew his "else"...
"Some stories i told..." she cringed in the frame, but there was no way to get out of it. She tried to think of something, maybe an early experience.
"Ah..maybe... as I was quite new to all this, and I was guest at a rich merchants house, and his nice young treasurer convinced me to my first blowjob..."
 
The other men looked slightly bored, and so the Witchfinder felt it necessary to step in.

"I remember you telling more...salacious...stories a few hours earlier. Do you only tell them under torture? Is that it? If you need that help for your memory, I can easily get the tools..."

Some of the customers grinned at the thought of her having to go through all the pain of the day again, but most seemed not to share the torturer's bloodlust and were clearly discomforted. They were quite obviously here to satiate a different kind of lust.
 
Phyliss noticed from his voice that he probably expected something harder... actually. she had some more experiences that might safe her from more torture.

"Uhhh...actually it turned out into a threesome, and it was the time I got my first anal penetration... would you like that... or..." she thought shortly...
"or my female vampire friend, who did me with a huge candle for the first time..."
 
"Ah, the candle story..."

He retrieved a large candle - too large for her, of course - and smiled. "I remembered it, and brought some implement so we can see what it was like."

He quickly stepped in front of her and thrust the candle inside her, with a quick, rough movement that was meant to shock her.

"What did it feel like? Was it like this?", he asked as he repeated the movement several times. Some of the men behind him chuckled, and he could see that they were excited by what he was doing. Very good! "Like it? Maybe we can try it with a burning candle next, what do you think?", he asked, eager to hear her fearful reaction.
 
Phyliss shrieked as he rammed the large candle into her without any warning the first time. She squealed again each time he shoved the huge candle into her, stretching her painfully, as she didn't even had time to get wet to make it glide in easier. But burning?
"Please, don't burn me..." she begged.
 
"Oh, I am not going to burn you... yet."

With a slight smirk, he turned to his customers: "Oh, how selfish of me to take her all for myself! Here, feel free to share her with me."

He handed the candle to the man standing immediately behind him, who turned out to be the insatiable vice-mayor. The fat man took it and stepped in front of her, inserting it much more slowly. It was obvious he was savouring this, even if his heavy breathing had not given it away.
 
Phyliss made a soft whine, as she felt the candle penetrating her again. But going slower, she had a chance to get more moist, making it less painful. She wasn't wet yet, but she tried to do. Spreading her legs inside of the frame wasn't that easy, but she managed to open up a little more, giving less resistance.
 
After a few more thrusts of the candle, the pressure got too much for the man. He pulled it out, set it down and dropped his pants, too excited to notice the grins on the faces of the waiting audience.

Breathing heavily, he started fondling her breasts, but made sure to keep away from the snakes. Finally, he pressed very close to her, his arms around her lower back and started thrusting in rhythmic movements while letting out a satisfied moan.
 
Phyliss was already wet from the candle treatment, and he wasn't as large as the candle himself, so his penetration wasn't that painful, but it hurted as he grabbed and squeezed her breasts, so she panted and sighted as he started to fuck her, although she managed to hold back her squeals and squeaking she made in full excitement. This was embarrassing enough, but she moved along in his rythm, afraid to be punished hared if the audience wasn't pleased.
 
Apparently, she had not lied... judging by how expertly she pleasured that man, she really was quite experienced. The Witchfinder saw the hungry looks on the faces of the other customers, so as soon as the first man had announced with a loud grunt that he was finished, he was pulled away, and the next man practically ran up to the frame, his penis already erect and exposed, ready to continue the fun.
 
The gorgon gasped as the fullbodied man pulled out of her. Was it over? Probably not, as she heard the sounds of several people. She prepared for the worst.
 
While the first man, red-faced and still panting, was getting clothed, the second one, a skinny, rat-faced merchant, got ready to have his way with the helpless prisoner. He was much more hectic about it, and did not even take his time to grope her.

At least four more... poor girl
 
Phyliss gasped as she felt the somehow skinny guy enter her without any further preparation. Like many thin guys, he was well equipped, and she moaned in pain and surprise as he drove down deep into her.
 
As the next men looked on impatiently, the thin man took his time finishing with her, then ended it with a kiss between her breasts. Two men came next, the one starting to stick his fingers inside her, the other placing his mouth on her breasts and sucking shamelessly.
 
She almost feeled a little ashamed of herself as she liked the way he kissed her after doing her...now she was approached by two men the same time, and she squealed as one of them drove his fingers into her while someone sucked her breasts... it didn't feel that bad. It really felt much better then all the torture she endured the last days. Maybe they would hurt her less and even give her some food if she cooperated nicely. So she moaned softly, as she was treated that way.
 
Back
Top