First attempt at taking Pics!! Phew ;-)

Completely agree with PK. HOT! HOT! HOT!

Right? Where are all the other chicks is what I want to know.

And you forgot the last part of the clip where the underwear come OFF ;)

Just sayin.......

Right? Where are all the other chicks is what I want to know.

And you forgot the last part of the clip where the underwear come OFF ;)

Just sayin.......

Haha, maybe you and Ever are the last 2 remaining chicks on planet earth...or maybe the other chicks havent discovered me yet lol!!
Oh you like that part when it comes off eh? Maybe ill make another one ;) :rose:

Thanks again Ever! I guess its just the 3 of us here lol. U,me and PK...lol! Not that I am complaining ;) :rose:

Not complaining either. Of course I would prefer to have you to myself, but my mother always told me that I should share with others. ;)

And again I agree with PK about you forgetting the last part. :):kiss:

Not complaining either. Of course I would prefer to have you to myself, but my mother always told me that I should share with others. ;)

And again I agree with PK about you forgetting the last part. :):kiss:

Lol..Well I might just surprise you one day, you never know. Now that I have learnt a lil animation, might play around with it more ;) . And Since you mentioned the sharing part , I must be doing something wrong since I am not receiving comments from other ladies lol. :rose:

Oh man! I am totally spoilt for choice now. Hell yeah it will be a party!

The question is who do I do first ...hmmmmm ?? ;)

Party sounds good to me!!

I'm sure we can figure something out. Don't think about it too hard. :)

3628914_o.gif

Party sounds good to me!!

I'm sure we can figure something out. Don't think about it too hard. :)

Well looks like PK seems very "keen" to go first lol. But don't worry, that would leave my hands and mouth unoccupied, especially my mouth..so hop on ;)!
PK can continue with what she might be doing lol.
So Ever,. thinking about it "hard" is not gonna be an issue ;)

Haha, I know. I'm overly eager. I would graciously give first turn to Miss Sexy lipstick there :kiss: LOL

Back