A short but intense bondage session!

Here are a few pics from a short bondage session with my husband last night.

attachment.php

attachment.php
That's the shit I'm talking about. Some men have all the luck.

Lovely

Would love to be pulling that pony tail guiding her in and out

Here are a few pics from a short bondage session with my husband last night.

attachment.php

attachment.php

your ass needs a spanking, not too hard, just enough to redden your cheeks. Your lips are lovely, a few smacks with a switch should get them ready for my tongue, then my cock

Mmmm

Oh I do love a good desert on the countertop
Would suck on those nipples and eat out that pussy for hours

Here's another for all the dirty PM's.

Give me some flthy feedback here on the thread & I'll post some more.

attachment.php

where are your nipple clamps? Sitting with your legs spread, I hope you have your butt plug in. I want to get the double ended dildo out now that youe ass is ready

That is my favorite pose...face down naked and tied on the bed...legs spread, just waiting to be used.

Awesome!!

Here's another for all the dirty PM's.

Give me some flthy feedback here on the thread & I'll post some more.

attachment.php
I would love to tease your nipples with an ice cube and see how hard they get then slowly flick my tongue on them.

gday from oz

Id love to clamp those nipples and tug on them as I fucked your hungry mouth
Mmmmm

yummy, I would love to have fucked your face, maybe with a dildo locked in your cunt, then cum all over those bound tits.

Hopefully you got a good cock slap on that slutty little face too...

I'd like to make a mess of your wanton little slut's holes, making your cunt drip down your thighs, stretching your ass around my dick and then choking you with the taste of my cum and your shit hole

after I fuck your mouth so deep you make it shine with your saliva I would pull it out of your slutty mouth and grasp a fistfull of your hair. I would wrap those locks around my cock and jerk off with them untill I cum down your face

Back