What's your fake ladies

bicurious19

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 2, 2011
Posts
536
What it your fake on guys who ride and suck cock, claim they are straight becaus they are still only attracted to women. In my case, I love cock, sucking riding swallowing, gagging on it, but only if with a tgirl. Does that strike u as odd that a guy can still enjoy having straight vaginal intercourse, yet also take cock like a pro from a tgirl...?
 
my "take" is that if it feels good, do it, regardless of what labels society may put on it.

if a guy wants to suck a cock, what difference does it make if it's on a manly dude or a tgirl?
 
I like pizza. I also like cupcakes. But mainly the chocolate cupcakes - not so much the vanilla ones. Is that strange?
 
my "take" is that if it feels good, do it, regardless of what labels society may put on it.

if a guy wants to suck a cock, what difference does it make if it's on a manly dude or a tgirl?

Good question. I will try to explain my answer. I am not attracted to men. I am attracted to women. I like the way they dress, do their hair, make-up, lip stick, lingerie, heels, nails, stockings, the way they walk, the way their stilletos make their calves look appealing to the eye. I like the way they shave everything and only have hair on their head etc. I like them so much that when I am with them I want to go down on them. I want to put them in my mouth. If they are really hot I will even take it a step further: Yes - I will even lick their asshole! I want to honor them and put them in my mouth. Even arguably their most disgusting part! Their asshole!!!!

Now take a man. He is hairy, doesnt look like a female or dress like a female. Yuk! But give me a passable TS Gurl with stockings, heels, corset, eye liner, lip stick, hair and all the good stuff and I want to go down on her. If they have a cock I will suck it. I found I really enjoy sucking TS cock but only if she is one of these passable TS gurls that advertizes on Eros or the girls in the Favorite Shemale thread. I really like the change of pace. I like the idea tha I am doing something so kinky and erotic when I am with a TS....pushing the sexual envelope.

I am not the least bit attracted to a man. If I a man said do you want to get together as suck buddies I am just not interested. Now, if your hot (I have previously described what I find hot in this thread) I will go down on you. If you have an outie or an innie (and I'm not talking about belly buttons here) it doesn't matter to me. I want to perform oral.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top