Revised my Incest Story

javawarrior

Experienced
For anyone who has read my new incest story, or hasn't and might be interested, I revised it. I added something at the end and took out some distracting dialogue. I hope you like it!

My Blood

Fuckin A!

If you haven't noticed, I read this story, and, some of your others as well, leaving comments for each one I've read so far. Despite a few little grammatical hiccups, you are one hell of a writer. My favorite so far is Pigtails, mainly because it had me strung along, and I couldn't not finish it! You've got some skills!

Thank you for your interest! I've been so busy the last few months that I haven't written anything new for a while. Pigtails is definitely one that I'm proud of, as is Keep them Warm and Loving the Girl in Pink (my second erotic story ever). For something different, you could try My Wife's Body, and for something quick but fun, try Enough.

Getting feedback like yours means a lot to me. Permission is not a good story, I have to confess. To tell the story I was trying to tell, I'd have to rewrite the whole thing, but I've got a dozen other ideas in the works already. I have a 10K word horror story in the works. (if you like erotic horror, I'm pretty happy with Voices in the Deep)

Thank you for your interest! I've been so busy the last few months that I haven't written anything new for a while. Pigtails is definitely one that I'm proud of, as is Keep them Warm and Loving the Girl in Pink (my second erotic story ever). For something different, you could try My Wife's Body, and for something quick but fun, try Enough.

Getting feedback like yours means a lot to me. Permission is not a good story, I have to confess. To tell the story I was trying to tell, I'd have to rewrite the whole thing, but I've got a dozen other ideas in the works already. I have a 10K word horror story in the works. (if you like erotic horror, I'm pretty happy with Voices in the Deep)

Hmmm... I'll have to try it. Maybe, if you get some time, you can read a few of my stories. I need feedback from someone who has experience with writing, instead of just readers without stories of their own. Depending on what you like, for sci-fi, there's Deep Space, or Leaving Hope. For fantasy, there's Hummingbird, My Date with Shadowcat313, and Fiery Moon. I've got one called A Whole New World that people seem to favor, as well as a bunch of others, 29 in all.

Back