Pennsylvania Sound Off

Hello Pa. ppl! nepa here..Just looking for chat or? Feel free to PM.. Open minded motorcycle enthusiast that loves life and adventure..

thanks harley for the feel better pm. I tried to send u a thank you but it said u were not taking them. Thanks for the well wishes. that was very nice of you.:)

Cold and windy all over the Keystone, philos. Hoping all is well with all you other PA folks

I have been pounding down super C juice drinks and water so I don't get any of this stuff. Crossing fingers.

best of luck to you. I wouldn't wish this on anyone. this is round 2 for me i had it after christmas not quite as bad and then last week BAM! hits me like a freight train

Hey Pennsylvania guy here! Just joined, looking for some friends, nearby hopefully.

Philly here

Hey all (again) 44 mwm in Phila, PA. Would love to chat with some fun PA people!

also, kbp68 on yahoo

You and me both H4. Tired of dealing, today is day 8 for me, what about you?

day 10. its getting better but the cough is just hanging on. Id prolly be better if I would stay indoors but too many things outside need to be down and with doing snow removal I'm always out in the worse weather. why yesterday it was so cold out I had ice forming in my beard! now tell me thats not just nuts?!

I don't envy you .. staying in today.. Boring but I'll find something to keep me occupied hopefully.Northeast Pa. msgs welcome

Back