Ball Slapping

even when it isn't deliberate, even a light hit to the right area of my balls will have me cringing for hours.
 
I do endure (quite willingly!) an occasional slap, squeeze, tug, or bite. Quite a turn-on for me! ;)
 
This boy's nads are very sensitive. A gentle tickle or a little licking is heaven. Slapping and squeezing? Nah
 
"Ball Busting" no I'm not into that. That being said I am into light CBT so a slap, pull, bite (light bite), tied and separated, or flat out bound, is all good fun for me.
 
Had one fwb years ago who was an expert at straddling the line between pain and pleasure while playing with my balls. She had exquisite hand skills and imagination!
 
Glad to hear it! I was begining to feel like a pervert! One of my favorite things is to get on all fours and spread my legs while my girlfriend spanks my ass and gently slaps my nuts. Always turns both os us on.
 
Any other guys into having their wives or girlfriends slap and spank their balls?

FUUUUUUUUKKK YEAH!! I dig that, and being on the sub side, face slapping. Not into much pain, but slapping gives just enough of it to really make your sub-side sit up and take notice big time.

For me it's about the hottest thing a top can do for / to me--male or female.
 
Yes I do

Love rough play. Squeeze my balls and slap them around as you bite my head
 
If someone did that to me, when I was able, I would beat them senseless.
 
Any other guys into having their wives or girlfriends slap and spank their balls?

Nooooo, i make mad incessant love to them. I cup them, rub them, lick them and tantalizingly suck them into my mouth

You really know u have your man by the balls when there in your mouth :devil:
 
love it

Yea love it when my balls are slapped then gently massaged and kissed
 
If someone did that to me, when I was able, I would beat them senseless.

Shit yeah, I'm with you. My chaps are very precious and VERY sensitive. They need to be fondled and caressed and licked. Slapped? No way.
 
Shit yeah, I'm with you. My chaps are very precious and VERY sensitive. They need to be fondled and caressed and licked. Slapped? No way.

Must agree 200% with that! Soft caress and such is nice, anything more not appreciated. Even when one of the dogs is on my lap I have to be ready to protect them from a paw getting too close.
 
Don't think I could let a woman do it. But I do enjoy doing it to myself occasionally. It started during a long dry spell when I started humping the bathroom floor, slapping my balls into the hard tile until I would have tremendous orgasms. Now when I am alone for a few days, I use one or two of the dildos we own. Either be big fat one, that carries a heavy blow or a long skinny one that has more speed and less accuracy.

I usually start with my balls to each side, so the dildo hits my prostate. Then gradually change angle and let it go a bit wild so it slaps my balls. Sometimes in the shower, I'll bend over forward so my ball hang down and try to hit my prostate. The dildo misses often and I my aching balls will spurt out the semen like there is no tomorrow.

My balls ache for a few days but it just reminds me of the great orgasm. Having a woman do it would be a big turn on. It would require an immense amount of trust and lots of patient trials to work up to the most successful technique. But my main reluctance would be the fear that if I turned my balls over to her to beat, she would want my "balls" all the time.
 
Lick them, tease them, fondle them, stroke them, suck them, kiss them.....but NO slapping, please!.....Carney
 
Not exactly slapping but potentially huge pleasure/pain. A lady friend started me on this and I have since taken over myself. We showered together and she soaped me all over and then took the hand-held shower head and told me to stand legs apart and not move. She then washed me off but she did it by adjusting the head from a gentle to a fine, hard spray and then slowly and meticulously washing away the suds using the jet starting at my nipples and working down avoiding the nether regions. The gentle warm water, when brought up my legs to my balls felt like a hot mouth enveloping them. Finally well aimed jets around my balls and shaft had me very hard and ready for what else she had planned but any time I didn't follow her instructions it was a quick flick to the direct spray aimed on the balls or head of my cock that stopped me moving very quickly. She exquisitely built this up over a long shower. I have since returned the favour to ladies I have known and the sensuality very pleasurable.
 
Last edited:
I luv my smooth balls played with....I certainly don't mind a nice slap....I'm not into pain....so abusing my balls in NOT on my list....
 
My wife occasionally slaps my balls during foreplay, and I generally find it quite stimulating ... but then again I find many activities to be stimulating ... ;)
 
Ive rubbed them, cupped them, and sucked them, but I haven't slapped them, cause I dont want to hurt the guy
 
Back
Top