Guy would you lick...

If you were hanging out in a bar or something, and an attractive woman said "I want you to lick my clit", intending to immediately lead you into a bathroom to do that, would you?
What would you do?
Would you expect anything in return?
Would you be too dumbfounded to react?

How do you imagine such a situation would play out?

I would beat her to the door! :devil: Then, slamming the stall door shut, yank her panties to the side, lift her onto the toilet, raise on of her legs for her, hold her ass so she won't fall, and then bury my tongue along her slit. ;)

If she wanted to return the favor, then great....but it wouldn't be necessary. I know she'd be back for more. :p

I would be dumbfounded at first, but I would do it. I LOVE eatting out a woman. I could spend hours down there.

If I wasn't married I would do it in a heartbeat. I love giving oral to women. Mmm, my tongue rolling along those slippery folds, sucking them into my mouth gently. OMG, I love it. I would love it if my wife put me on my knees in front of her and made me eat her out every day.

Sorry, got lost in my own fantasy there for a second. TO answer your question; yes I would.

]If you were hanging out in a bar or something, and an attractive woman said "I want you to lick my clit", intending to immediately lead you into a bathroom to do that, would you? Hell ya
What would you do? Find a place where no one disturbs, go on my knees , remove her panties , and lick until she cum
Would you expect anything in return? Blowjob or fuck her on doggy style .. just to heat up the session
Would you be too dumbfounded to react? Hehe, its a big surprise ..

How do you imagine such a situation would play out? Ended up in a steamy sex

I think I would be dumbfounded at first, but, if she gave me a moment to get over the shock, I would very gladly go with her. I love eating pussy and I'd be glad to please her. If she did not want to reciprocate, I'd be ok with that even though I would try to encourage her.

If you were hanging out in a bar or something, and an attractive woman said "I want you to lick my clit", intending to immediately lead you into a bathroom to do that, would you? Yes and have

What would you do?make sure she received the best oral she had ever had and make sure she ground and fucked my face hard.

Would you expect anything in return? No I didn't the time I did it. I live eating pussy mmmmm

Would you be too dumbfounded to react? I would be set back but answer

How do you imagine such a situation would play out? I would smile take her to the bathroom lift her on the bench Riis up her legs to the top of her panties remove them with my teeth. I would want to tease but knowing me I would just dive in and kick nibble touch and suck slow fast sift hard until she explodes all over my face hopefully grabbing my head and riding my face .

If I found her to be very attractive and sexy I def would...
Might even do more.. hard to just lick a lick..
fingers need to get involved.. might have to suck and lick and nibble and bit..
Maybe bite her inner thigh and give her something to remember it by!

And I would hope that she would return the favor!

If you were hanging out in a bar or something, and an attractive woman said "I want you to lick my clit", intending to immediately lead you into a bathroom to do that, would you?
What would you do?

I would follow her and lick her clit until she asked me to stop. I would not expect anything in return, but after me licking her clit she would gladly take it to the next level.

With a complete stranger? No.
Sounds like fun though. I typically don't trust people, so it would be a hard pass if she was unknown to me.

What would you do?

I can honestly file that under "never would happen". It's an interesting hypothetical, but there are no possible series of events that could meet the conditions you've outlined. Certainly none that involve me being the one asked.

would you? Yes, you only live once.

What would you do? Exactly as she asked, but maybe with the addition of a finger in her ass.

Would you expect anything in return? Since she is not my regular lover or partner, yes, I would expect something in return.

Would you be too dumbfounded to react? I hope not

I'd say lead on.
once in the bathroom pull her up on to the sink counter and start tongue washing her clit till she squirted in the sink.
no recip needed that would be fun for both
If she was hairy so much the better. :kiss:

No, thank you. I would be way to concerned with my own safety, STD's are way to rampant now.
That being said, I would ask her if I could buy her a drink and talk for a while, perhaps then something could happen.

No, thank you. I would be way to concerned with my own safety, STD's are way to rampant now.
That being said, I would ask her if I could buy her a drink and talk for a while, perhaps then something could happen.

Walk me through your logic. How does buying her a drink, talking to her a while, and then eating her pussy make you less likely to contract a disease than if you were to just eat her pussy straight away?

Walk me through your logic. How does buying her a drink, talking to her a while, and then eating her pussy make you less likely to contract a disease than if you were to just eat her pussy straight away?
I didn't say it would lead straight to licking her pussy. I did mean that it might lead to much more contact, and perhaps, sex. In today's STD environment, I would not do anything without protection until both of us checked out clean.
I certainly was not that cautious in my youth. But that was in the 70's.

I guess it would depend. I am a lover of clits, especially the odd/random variety. I agree with the "you only live once" ideal. And I think if I were unattached I would in a heart beat. Though now a days I'd much rather welcome her back home (or more likely) a hotel room so my wife can play too.

I would first ask when and where.

If she said here and now I would drop to my knees and bury my face between her legs.

Plain and simple.

I love cunnilingus

If you were hanging out in a bar or something, and an attractive woman said "I want you to lick my clit", intending to immediately lead you into a bathroom to do that, would you? Absofreakinglutely
What would you do? I'd tongue fuck her ass and lick her clit while fingering her ass and pussy until she came so hard that she begged me to stop.
Would you expect anything in return? I would ask but would not expect anything.
Would you be too dumbfounded to react? Hell no

How do you imagine such a situation would play out? I'd probably get five minutes in before a bouncer came in and threw me out of the bar. That's just my luck.

Similar to the unknown woman randomly giving handjobs to men, it will never happen to me. But if the opportunity presents itself you can bet your ass I'd take it.

Back