cheap electric toys

IACBTBOY

Virgin
Has anyone ever used a 12 volt car battery on their penis.... is that too much is it safe... i want more than a 9v battery
someone also told me i could use speaker wires off a stereo and control the flow wit the volume ...that sounds goo if it works

and to orgasm do ineed to hook up my penis or my balls or both

I'm not going to pretend to be an expert at anything like this, but I would DEFINITELY invest in some proper, safe things to use for this.

Maybe the risk of blowing your balls off is your kind of thing, or frazzling the nerves so you can't feel anything again, or burning your skin so bad you have to explain to the people in A&E what you'd been trying to do... Be careful!

i would suggest leaving him up to his own devices and waiting to see his story on a 1000 ways to die, then give him a the Darwin award :) lol

No, don't be sorry, I'm just fucking with you now...

Just, when people ask questions like this over there in the playground? Send then here, or to the how-to forum, okay?

Ohhh sorry I just happen to have a guilt complex.

okv for the record the stereo thing works .you need that kind of stereo that clamps down on the stereo wires. Or the stereo wires are attached under screws in the back of the speakers. Be sure you keep one speaker on so you know what the music is doing and what the volume is at.

Then strip the speaker wires and wrap it around his penis. Don't touch the wires it well turn the stereo off.
use some music with a lot of base , turn it on and watch his penis jump all over, it's very fun to watch

have fun
Megs

i would suggest leaving him up to his own devices and waiting to see his story on a 1000 ways to die, then give him a the Darwin award :) lol
It seems you have a dry sense of humor, too.;)

okv for the record the stereo thing works .you need that kind of stereo that clamps down on the stereo wires. Or the stereo wires are attached under screws in the back of the speakers. Be sure you keep one speaker on so you know what the music is doing and what the volume is at.

Then strip the speaker wires and wrap it around his penis. Don't touch the wires it well turn the stereo off.
use some music with a lot of base , turn it on and watch his penis jump all over, it's very fun to watch

have fun
Megs
I'd advise you to do this with a cheap stereo that you don't mind damaging. Running a stereo with only one speaker can damage the amplifier. It's an ohm thing. If you have mismatched speakers, the same thing can happen. And because you want high volume for this electrical effect, that could damage the stereo quicker. And if you happen to touch the two wires together by mistake, you can really do some damage. Some stereos have internal inline fuses that will burn up, to save the circuitry. But they like to put them in secret places so you have to take it to a servicing center to get a new fuse put in.

I'm not going to tell you that it WILL damage your stereo, because there's always a chance it won't. But I'd never do this with my stereo. Get you a cheap thing that you don't care about, if you are going to do this. And yes, the more bass in the music, the more low frequencies there will be. Also, something with a strong beat would be good, too.

Has anyone ever used a 12 volt car battery on their penis.... is that too much is it safe... i want more than a 9v battery
someone also told me i could use speaker wires off a stereo and control the flow wit the volume ...that sounds goo if it works

and to orgasm do ineed to hook up my penis or my balls or both
If there were ever two words that shouldn't ever go together they would be cheap and electricity. Spend a little money and get something that is actually manufactured for electoplay. It's a lot safer and will last longer...so will you.:rolleyes:

Ahh, I see now what you meant :)
My ex had a TENS unit (for self physiotherapy on your sore muscles) and he attached it to various places around my upper thighs and pelvis to see if it would make me orgasm but nothing happened. I guess we didn't find the proper places to attach the gel pads to get the current flowing across my pussy. Maybe it would work better on a guy, idk. But a unit isn't cheap so I guess doesn't fit the criteria of your post unless you were also interested in using it also for its intended purpose..

Have fun, play safe :)

have fun
Megs

If there were ever two words that shouldn't ever go together they would be cheap and electricity. Spend a little money and get something that is actually manufactured for electoplay. It's a lot safer and will last longer...so will you.:rolleyes:

Take heed, here speaks someone with real knowledge of the subject.

I would add not to connect a PA amp, those can have voltage high enough to fry the average human and could turn your your penis from hard sausage to crispy bacon at the flick of a switch!

Have fun....safely xx

An automobile battery can kick you so hard your heart can stop. 12 Volts is nothing it is the amps and the fact it is DC. As suggested, befriend Google.

Now to electric fun. You can buy toys for this or if you know electricity, and it is seems you don't, you can rig something very easily using a door bell. Do it right and you'll scream with pleasure/pain. BUT DON'T FUCK WITH WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW - ELECTRICITYY - UNLESS LIVING WITHOUT BALLS OR A DICK IS WAY COOL OR WICKED AWESOME.

An automobile battery can kick you so hard your heart can stop. 12 Volts is nothing it is the amps and the fact it is DC. As suggested, befriend Google.

Now to electric fun. You can buy toys for this or if you know electricity, and it is seems you don't, you can rig something very easily using a door bell. Do it right and you'll scream with pleasure/pain. BUT DON'T FUCK WITH WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW - ELECTRICITYY - UNLESS LIVING WITHOUT BALLS OR A DICK IS WAY COOL OR WICKED AWESOME.
I don't want to get into a big discussion about it, but you won't get much current out of a car battery unless you have very low resistance. That's also a problem with some TENS units. "Current won't flow if the ohms ain't low". Ohm's Law rules the whole deal.

It is correct that the current is what can hurt you, but like most batteries, if you don't have a very good connection, you won't even get a shock. You can touch a 9 volt battery to your arm and not feel a thing because human skin has very high resistance. But, press it to your tongue and you'll feel it, because of the consistency of the tissue and the moisture gives it very low resistance.

In a perfect situation, with a high current flow, both DC and AC can kill you. If any kind of high current passes through your chest, you are probably dead. But, it's very difficult to get a perfect situation with DC. It's very easy to get one with AC because it's more efficient. If you don't have a very good connection, DC current can't flow. Skin resistance has a lot to do with that.

You can put a metal wrench across both poles of a car battery and you'll have zero resistance and a very hot wrench. But I don't advise that, because it could also cause the battery to explode. A car battery is a wet cell with sulfuric acid inside and the poles are lead. Also, wet cells can give off hydrogen gas, so messing with a car battery for fun is just not worth the risk.

I don't want to get into a big discussion about it, but you won't get much current out of a car battery unless you have very low resistance. That's also a problem with some TENS units. "Current won't flow if the ohms ain't low". Ohm's Law rules the whole deal.

It is correct that the current is what can hurt you, but like most batteries, if you don't have a very good connection, you won't even get a shock. You can touch a 9 volt battery to your arm and not feel a thing because human skin has very high resistance. But, press it to your tongue and you'll feel it, because of the consistency of the tissue and the moisture gives it very low resistance.

In a perfect situation, with a high current flow, both DC and AC can kill you. If any kind of high current passes through your chest, you are probably dead. But, it's very difficult to get a perfect situation with DC. It's very easy to get one with AC because it's more efficient. If you don't have a very good connection, DC current can't flow. Skin resistance has a lot to do with that.

You can put a metal wrench across both poles of a car battery and you'll have zero resistance and a very hot wrench. But I don't advise that, because it could also cause the battery to explode. A car battery is a wet cell with sulfuric acid inside and the poles are lead. Also, wet cells can give off hydrogen gas, so messing with a car battery for fun is just not worth the risk.

A car battery probably wouldn't do much because as you point out, dry human skin doesn't conduct well, but if the guy did it with something to cause better conductance, it could kill someone, given that a car battery can put out peak around 300 amps@12v. In normal usage might get a shock, but if the guy is sweaty, for example, or they used conductive gell on pads like you do with a tens unit, could be risky...

You can get tens units pretty cheaply these days, last time I looked amazon or e-bay they were like 50 bucks or so. The more fancy devices, the PES and eros tek, are a lot more expensive but a lot more fun. I would go with something like that rather than dicking around with stereos and what not.

A car battery probably wouldn't do much because as you point out, dry human skin doesn't conduct well

We are talking about a penis here, right?

Comparing this issue with the skin of the arm is slightly misleading, at least my arm does neither pre-cum nor cum.

Has anyone ever used a 12 volt car battery on their penis.... is that too much is it safe...

Attaching any device that generates electrical power without a current control that limits the current to 10mA to any part of the body is as stupid as parachuting without a parachute.

(And for the tens users: Yes, tens have a higher current, but they use biphasic pulses, not steady current)

I'm slightly mystified by this...is the hope for a continuous buzz or a shock?

I have experience (more than I'd like) with electric fencers for livestock and granted, I do not possess a penis, but I know how much of a zap I get just with a finger touch and frankly am scared stiff when presented with a potential transfer of current from fence to gateway.

Yowza.

have fun
Megs

OMG thats brilliant! You could bring a whole "pavlov's dogs" conditioning to the whole thing.
Imagine the poor guy at someones wedding when say, Rihanna - Man Down (the bass boost version) comes on, the guy leaps up, grabs his crotch and starts rolling around the floor!

You could just have so much fun with this, the possibilities are endless ;)

Rum pum pum rum pum pum pum rum pum pum pum
Man Down
Rum bum bum bum rum bum bum bum rum bum bum bum
Man Down

20 years ago, we would solder two pennies on the end of two long wires. Each wire was then connected to the power terminals of a tyco train transformer. The transformer comes with a handle to increase the juice which maxes at 12 volts. The pennies got taped to the ankles of both participants and whenever and wherever you touch, it tingles. Adds a whole new twist to making sparks fly.

Back