Trying Something New

functioncurve

fun and sexy
Joined
Jun 21, 2010
Posts
6,253
We're an Asian male and white female couple who love taking nude and erotic pictures of ourselves. We've never thought about sharing them with the world until now. Maybe we're shy exhibitionists, or daring prudes? Anyway, we're just getting started. We also like to tell and write erotic stories for each other, and have just submitted our first one here. We've started a blog which you can find in our profile. We'll mostly post the girly pics, but the boy pics will be in there, too. Kind words will encourage us to continue!

9/2/10
It's been a wild ride since we first started our thread, which was only a couple months ago, but has felt much longer. You know what they say about time flying when you're having fun, and we're having lots of fun. We wrote that intro a bit tongue in cheek, but it was a turning point in our relationship to do this, so we're keeping it there for nostalgia. We're grateful for all the wonderful people we've met.
FC & CG
xoxo



1/9/11
It's a new year and our erotic adventure continues. We want to thank everyone who's made it such a great journey so far! We used to have an index, but the attachments link is more convenient to use, and we're also putting our pics on our very own site. Stay tuned as we continue to organize our pics and videos.



1/13/11
We decided to remove all of our images, and want to get a fresh start on things. We've got some ideas about the direction we want to go with our pics. All of our work will be collected on our site. For our Lit thread, we're trying something new. :)
 
Last edited:
Welcome guys...looks like you will have an interesting and varied thread here...have fun!
 
I have to say that the two of you have a very bright future here. At the risk of saying something that has already been said, she's hot!
 
Welcome to Lit.

That is a hot story. I am sure you guys are going to go far.

Enjoy yourselves.

:heart:
Kiwi
 
Enjoyed the blog very much, and the pics are wonderful, welcome to lit guys and have fun

:cattail:
 
Bravo! Welcome to lit. You've hit the motherload here for all your erotic needs. As you become more comfortable with the site, adding links to your stories and blog will make navigating your erotica easier. keep up the good work!
 
Thanks!

Girl says she's quite flattered by the comments. I'm just happy to share my little secret! We're cooking up another hot story. Should be ready by tonight. In the meantime, maybe these will brighten up your day!
 
Last edited:
Girl says she's quite flattered by the comments. I'm just happy to share my little secret! We're cooking up another hot story. Should be ready by tonight. In the meantime, maybe these will brighten up your day!

Fantastic Pics Hun!:kiss:
 
Amazing!

attachment.php


what a fantastic hourglass shaped body!
 
Curves

You both have lovely curves. I'ld love to see some frontal views of both of you. She has a fantastic looking ass and beeing bi, I certainly appreciate the view of the guy's beautiful rounded butt.
 
The girl has a sexy body, got to love that ass.

Loved that little peek, too.
 
fantastic new thread. And I thought I was done touching myself for the day. :rolleyes: Guess not :D
 
welcome

you will prove to be popular here should you stick around.

thanks for sharing.......sweet......
 
Yea.
Your thread is working very well.......nice pics and sincere attitue.
Normally i like to be in touch with someone...chat/ conversaton...but don't havea way to send you a message............
chat?
I'm a guy in california.
 
Great start, its nice to see you both enjoying this. Welcome.
 
Thanks

We love reading your comments! So here are some more pictures from our photo "session".
 
Last edited:
Wow lucky guy and taking pictures bet you both were little horny devils:devil:
 
Back
Top