What Are You Listening To Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old Neil Young - always good if you're in a 'mood'. Cowgirl in the sand, cinnamon girl, everybody knows this is nowhere, etc
Neil Young Unplugged -->
Hurricane, Pocahonas, Long May You Run, Helpless, The Needle and The Damage Done - et al.

Listening to just him and a guitar and a harmonica is enough for me.

This morning moved Rimski-Korsakov's Sheherazade out to my car for tomorrow's cruisin' music.

Last edited:
thebullet said:
Neil Young Unplugged -->
Hurricane, Pocahonas, Long May You Run, Helpless, The Needle and The Damage Done - et al.

Listening to just him and a guitar and a harmonica is enough for me.
I have that one too- I listen to it a lot.
My kids don't like the Crazy Horse albums, sadly for me.

So- Angel- WTF??? are you planning to make a appearance in the jailyard, your royal highness? :kiss: :kiss:

Stella_Omega said:
I have that one too- I listen to it a lot.
My kids don't like the Crazy Horse albums, sadly for me.

So- Angel- WTF??? are you planning to make a appearance in the jailyard, your royal highness? :kiss: :kiss:

You can be a lovable bitch!!!!!!! :devil:

I have Itunes on shuffle:

When You're Good to Mama- Queen Latifah, Chicago soundtrack

Stella, far as I'm concerned, Neil can play with whomever he wants: CSN, Crazy Horse, whoever. I'll listen attentively.

I've been listening to Concert for George a lot recently. : Eric Clapton, Tom Petty, Paul McCartney, Ravi Shankar, Jeff Lynne : doing George Harrison's best stuff and remaining true to the music. Really, really good.

And I'll make my bi=monthly plug for the Ozark Mountain Daredevils. If you have any inclination for country-folk rock, these guys will blow you totally away. Their latest album is Time Warp and it is a classic.

entitled said:
Louis Armstrong, What a Wonderful World... over and over and over

I love that song. It makes me weepy, though. I always remember it from Good morning, Vietnam.

sophia jane said:
I love that song. It makes me weepy, though. I always remember it from Good morning, Vietnam.
It always reminds me that, yes, there are good things in this world.

This for you Stella
listening to White Stripes, they are absolutely fab! :)

thebullet said:
Stella, far as I'm concerned, Neil can play with whomever he wants: CSN, Crazy Horse, whoever. I'll listen attentively.

I've been listening to Concert for George a lot recently. : Eric Clapton, Tom Petty, Paul McCartney, Ravi Shankar, Jeff Lynne : doing George Harrison's best stuff and remaining true to the music. Really, really good.

And I'll make my bi=monthly plug for the Ozark Mountain Daredevils. If you have any inclination for country-folk rock, these guys will blow you totally away. Their latest album is Time Warp and it is a classic.
Well I'm with you Bullet, but my daughter objects to the circular repetitiveness of Crazy Horse's compositions- I started singing "Cinnamon Girl" in the car and got a hella lecture... :rolleyes: The worst thing is she knows what she's talking about. I don't care though, that's part of why I love that album. Brontasaurus rock RULES! :nana:

Did you see that the Bangladesh concert is out on DVD? Or coming out maybe.

And I remember the OMD. But I don't remember for what...

Currently Shakira's newest Album.

No I don't speak or understand Spanish, but her voice can make me as hard as anything. (Gods but I have got to learn Spanish.)

Cat

All the young dudes...

Mott the Hoople

189 days seperated!

I'm Afraid of Americans~ Trent Resnor and David Bowie

My playlist is on random so who knows what is next. I'm living wild :rolleyes:

togitc said:
I'm Afraid of Americans~ Trent Resnor and David Bowie

My playlist is on random so who knows what is next. I'm living wild :rolleyes:

random rocks!!!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.