Where are all the breast-loving women?

I am like that. I get very aroused with nipple play. I have orgasmed before just from that without my pussy ever being touched

mhhh, I'd like to give it a try...:rose:
perhaps like this?
attachment.php

I get clitty shocks sometimes with just hottt breathy kisses on my 36c's....

:)

M

well, I'd start with a slow licking from below...leaving out the nips at first...then circling them, then closing my lips...giving them a gentle sucking...:rose:

ohmygawdddd... the vid that dystracted enclosed was amazingly hottttt ... for moi @ 12 min I was screaming ... :)

THX to you both...

you are welcome...watch it again and tell me what you love about it...:kiss:

just back from a warm foam bath and peachy all over I read through the postings here and gently masssage my oily breasts...wish another woman would step in and do it for me...looking over my shoulder and getting aroused by the kinky postings too...:eek:

just back from a warm foam bath and peachy all over I read through the postings here and gently masssage my oily breasts...wish another woman would step in and do it for me...looking over my shoulder and getting aroused by the kinky postings too...:eek:

Alas,,,,,, you're to far.... :(

At least one of us is getting ready to pack her beach bag and walk down to the beach. It is gonna be crowded today for a change I think. Beautiful day here and very warm.

Snuck under the umbrella for lunch and a Peek online

That's the great thing about being only 15 minutes walk down to the beach. I don't have to pack stuff and make a day of it. I take a shoulder bag and carry everything I need, stay a couple hours and walk back home. Plus there are so many miles of beach where I am (something like 35 miles of beach front) that usually it's not too crowded at any one place. Where I live fortunately there are not a lot of the vendors and rental places so the people go there and not where I go. I like that. The beach is really wide from the road to the water also so you feel like you have a bit of privacy.

That's the great thing about being only 15 minutes walk down to the beach. I don't have to pack stuff and make a day of it. I take a shoulder bag and carry everything I need, stay a couple hours and walk back home. Plus there are so many miles of beach where I am (something like 35 miles of beach front) that usually it's not too crowded at any one place. Where I live fortunately there are not a lot of the vendors and rental places so the people go there and not where I go. I like that. The beach is really wide from the road to the water also so you feel like you have a bit of privacy.

We have a 2 min walk to the beach,... And there's WiFi lol

It was really nice out today. Lots of people like I thought but sometimes that's nice too. I like seeing people enjoying themselves and laughing.

Back