Not so Innocent ~closed~

Alex'is Len'rad

25 years old
dcdd58db27423a957994fcccec14405f--beautiful-men-violets.jpg

Alexis could feel her warm touch against his skin, especially as her leg slowly wrapped around his hip as he buried himself repeatedly into her intense warmth. "So you think ahead. Sad truth is that it's not as common as you think to do so, especially in media," he sighed, shrugging slightly as he kissed her deeply.

home-27.gif
 
Wrapping her leg around his thigh, holding him in place. Kissing Alexis deeper before breaking the kiss. "I try as I was attacked at one of our projects. That person no longer works for me and my partner."she said softly. Gabi didn't know as Maya kept it a secret.
 
Alex'is Len'rad

25 years old
dcdd58db27423a957994fcccec14405f--beautiful-men-violets.jpg

Alexis groaned softly as he felt her tongue teasing the back of his mouth and throat during the kiss before she retreated, speaking softly. "I should hope not. Preferably he took the hint. If he's a stalker, though... the best advice is for him to give that up... permanently." he said softly as he pumped his hips faster, amused as he felt Maya tightening as his hips met hers in quick, but surprisingly gentle impacts; he suspected she'd probably realize he was holding back a bit... since he could feel his strength increasing even as he did this with her... blowing her mind with pleasure she, to him, very much deserved.

home-27.gif
 
Maya smiled after the kiss before nuzzling his neck. "Yes and no....but my guys never leave when I am on site by myself. They are protective."she said. Moaning as Alexis began to move his hips faster. Maya got the feeling he was holding back for some reason. "Something wrong? Feels like you are holding back on me."she said.
 
Alex'is Len'rad

25 years old
dcdd58db27423a957994fcccec14405f--beautiful-men-violets.jpg

Alexis shuddered as he felt her clench instinctively around him before she spoke about holding back. "I don't want to hurt you, that's all," he said softly as he moved his hips a bit faster, not noticing the slight arcs of electrical forming between them.

home-27.gif
 
"Hurt me? How would you hurt me?"she asked. Maya was now curious as to what he meant. Nuzzling is neck even more before kissing it. "You are very gentle but it is arousing at the same time."she said.
 
Alex'is Len'rad

25 years old
dcdd58db27423a957994fcccec14405f--beautiful-men-violets.jpg

Alexis shivered at the concern in her tone. "I don't want your brain leaking out of your ears from having your mind blown by intense pleasure," he quipped.

home-27.gif
 
Maya was a bit confused and it showed on her face. Shivering from his touch as she kept Alexis close. "I do appreciate the concern hun."she said.
 
Alex'is Len'rad

25 years old
dcdd58db27423a957994fcccec14405f--beautiful-men-violets.jpg

Alexis smirked slightly. "Would you prefer that I flat out tell you I want to give you so much pleasure that a ice water bath would flash to steam from the heat between us?" he quipped as he half rolled onto his back so she was on top.

home-27.gif
 
Maya soon blushed as she found herself back on top. Working her hips as she rode Alexis. Her cheeks were still a little red from blushing. "Is that wrong to feel that way?"she asked.
 
Alex'is Len'rad

25 years old
dcdd58db27423a957994fcccec14405f--beautiful-men-violets.jpg

Alexis smirked as he deliberately trailed his fingers down her back, amused as her breath hitched as she shivered, feeling the intense heat of her body. "In your case, that's a very good thing, considering you're pretty beautiful," he quipped as he let his fingers vibrate as they traveled over her ass. He felt her clench suddenly as he pumped his hips steadily but gently.

home-27.gif
 
Once again her breath hitched as he rolled them. Blushing more as she began to ride him. Feeling herself getting close and it seemed his body picked up on that. "Why thank you.....it is nice to be reminded of that."she said. Soon letting out a load moan as her head went back. Hitting her release as she rode it out.
 
Alex'is Len'rad

25 years old
dcdd58db27423a957994fcccec14405f--beautiful-men-violets.jpg

Alexis cocked an eyebrow at her comment. "You say that like people don't notice it. They'd have to be blind not to see it, though if I'm honest," he said as he tugged her close, feeling her body rubbing against his body gently as his hips pumped faster than before, "I honestly thought you were Aphrodite when I first saw you, though obviously I didn't feel anywhere near confident enough to say so," he whispered in her ear. He felt her shudder almost immediately as she tightened again as he felt her fingers and palms sliding over his skin as if she were trying to memorize every inch of his body by touch alone.

home-27.gif
 
Maya nodded her head before she felt him tug her to him. "It's been rough as they rather have Gabi."she said. Nuzzling his neck before laying her head down. Loving his gentle touch, giving his cheek a kiss.
 
Alex'is Len'rad

25 years old
dcdd58db27423a957994fcccec14405f--beautiful-men-violets.jpg

Alexis shivered at the warmth of her body rubbing against his body gently as his hips pumped steadily and quickly, amused by the breathy moans Maya let out. "Honestly? They can have her, snarky OCD, dry humor and all. I swear, her humor is why the Bonneville Salt Flats are as dry as they are," he said softly as he felt himself swelling deep within her before he yelped slightly as he felt her legs tighten around his hips as he felt her fingers teasing his ass. The sensations made him cum far harder and stronger than he expected. He felt her clenching tighter as if she wanted everything he could give as his hips pumped almost in a blur as he felt her shuddering.

He glanced down, mildly surprised to see her abdomen around two or three months pregnant just from how much he was filling her up.
home-27.gif
 
Maya wrapped her legs around his waist as she teased his ass. Feeling him shoot his load in to her but her eyes widened as her stomach grew. Once he was done, Maya loosen her grip before sitting up. After a bit her stomach began to go down. She chuckled, "So you now I know how I'll look pregnant." Crawling off the bed before heading for the bathroom. Starting up the shower and testing the water.
 
Alex'is Len'rad

25 years old
dcdd58db27423a957994fcccec14405f--beautiful-men-violets.jpg

Alexis smirked slightly as he shivered as she shifted, though something did catch his attention that Maya didn't seem to notice...his cum did shrink visibly from her abdomen, yet he didn't see it flow out of her body. He cocked his head, noticing a prismatic aura trailing after Maya. 'Could she be like me? I've known for some time that I'm not quite what I appear to be,' he thought.

"What fun is it to bathe alone? Besides, you deserve every bit of pleasure and relaxation you can get," he murmured wryly as he hugged her gently from behind. He noticed the slight tingling almost immediately, though he didn't comment on it. He was fairly certain that she'd noticed that a particular part of his body was stiff and hard. He felt her shiver in his arms.
home-27.gif
 
Maya jumped a little before resting back against Alexis. "Then join me, the hot shower will help your muscles."she said. Kissing his cheek before she got in, feeling the warm water on her skin. Giggling as she felt him pull her close again. "We'll get cleaned up then head to bed I got a busy day tomorrow"she said. Making sure that is hair got wet but kept him close to her.
 
25 years old
dcdd58db27423a957994fcccec14405f--beautiful-men-violets.jpg

Alexis exhaled softly, his eyes half closing as he felt his muscles relaxing. "One thing I can think of that we'd probably both enjoy... is a good long beach trip," he said softly, thinking aloud. Admittedly, he was curious what sort of work she had to do, though he could feel the strong tingling sensations pulsing through his body, almost as if his body wanted to move far faster than it was at the moment.
home-27.gif
 
Maya enjoyed the warm shower before she got out. Drying herself off before holding a towel for him. "That would be nice...after this house is done would be good."she said. Waiting before taking Alexis's hand before leading to the bed. Maya crawled in under the covers. "We start demo on the house tomorrow."she said. Waiting before snuggling right up to Alexis.
 
Alex'is Len'rad

25 years old
dcdd58db27423a957994fcccec14405f--beautiful-men-violets.jpg

Alexis cocked an eyebrow at her words. "Demo?" he murmured wryly before he shivered from the feel of her fingers teasing his body, sending chills rushing over him.
home-27.gif
 
Pulling Alexis close before snuggling right up to him. "Where we take out the old and knock a few walls down."she said. Kissing his cheek before using his chest as a pillow.
 
Alex'is Len'rad

25 years old
dcdd58db27423a957994fcccec14405f--beautiful-men-violets.jpg

Alexis shivered as he blushed deeply, feeling her body pressed against his own. He let out a measured, controlled breath as his fingers trailed up and down her back from shoulders to thighs and back.
home-27.gif
 
Maya gave Alexis a kiss goodnight before she fell asleep. Wasn't till morning that she woke up and smiled. Carefully getting out of bed as she headed for the bathroom. Starting up the shower before getting on. The warm water felt good onher skin.
 
Back
Top