Literotica’s All-time ‘most Votes/Comments Received’ List

Status
Not open for further replies.
a note from the THREADMASTER...

a note from LITEROTICAS #1 AUTHOR

James R Scouries esq.

As many of you know I've always been interested in the numbers LITEROTICA provides us (evidenced by these two infamous threads - now only one due to the Queen's displeasure).

Sales, Votes, Comments, Favorites, Scores, Average Scores, Category Means, etc., etc. - I love them all.

Up until now I've always thought that the most impressive number on the site was the 50,000 votes (and still growing) that the MOST VOTED on story on the site has amassed over the years. Certainly that's partly due to the fact that I wrote the story but the main reason is that because it so far outstrips any other story on the site.

When I first came to the site many, many tears ago a 1000 vote story was almost unheard of. Perhaps there were 50 or 60 stories in the history of the site (out of perhaps 200,000 stories on the site) that had hit that target. I never saw a story with over 2000 votes in my first few years here. When I eventually had one of my stories hit the magic 1000 vote mark I was ecstatic.

"Daddy," I Whispered was an extraordinary surprise! In its first week on the site it got more than a thousand votes. Within a year it had over 10,000! And it's never stopped since. It was an almost inexplicable phenomenon.

Yes these days just about any story can receive a thousand votes - there has been an extraordinary inflation in vote totals over the years (due in no small part to this thread and my championing of the importance of voting). But still the total of votes it has amassed is a singular achievement.

However I'm not here today to hype this great story. Instead I want to highlight another number on the site that rivals mine.


silkstockingwriter

This author has now been "favorited" by over 19,000 readers!!! Yes 19,000!!!!

Only one other author on the site has received half of the favorites that she has!!!

She has an over 8000 lead on her nearest competitor!!!

Ten years ago the most favorited author on the site had under 1000!!!

This total this brilliant author has amassed certainly challenges the 50,000 vote number. At worst it is the second most impressive statistic on the site. This woman can now be proclaimed:

The #1 Most Popular Author on Literotica...
The #1 Best Female Author on the site... and
The #1 Canadian Author on the site.

Congratulations dear lady from all of us in ScouriesWorld
 
No time for a full update - that will have to wait until year end. The following is a quick update of the 10,000 vote stories only.

ScouriesWorld

Presents:

[SIZE=+1]Updated list of vote totals for all stories known to have received at least 10,000 votes. Some stories we haven't been able to update due to the unwillingness of the Palace to make all story votes available to us.

Those marked "old totals" are figures from July 2016. Others have even older figures.

We presently show 19 stories that have hit this magic number written by 14 authors.

The numbers in the brackets indicate the number of votes these stories have received over the last 11 months (since July 2016). "Sleepover" by samslam received the most new votes over the last 11 months with 3096 votes. This catapulted him into the 10,000+ list.

"Threads" moved from fifth place to fourth and "Charity Begins Next Door" jumped two places and now sits at sixth best all-time.

Unfortunately we have very old figures for rgjohn's brilliant "A Mother and her Son" - no doubt it has amassed many more votes since 2012 and would be much higher up the list.

56,221 ”Daddy", I Whispered scouries I (2578)
37,408 "Ohhh Mommy", I Groaned scouries I (2811)
29,851 Sister Sucks Sleeping Sibling brodosist I ( old figures)
21,764 Threads: the Island JammyJimmy I (2840)
20,920 Words on Skin PacoFear I (1793)
16,754 Charity Begins Next Door Tx Tall Tales R (2801)
16,225 Nothing Between Us M-Y-Erotica FT (1541)
15,391 Hindsight rgjohn A (948)
13,126 Service TryAnything I (old figures)
12,333 Colleen Texas Refugee I (old figures)

12,031 A Mother and Her Son rgjohn I (july 2012 figures)
11,925 Roomates or More? orie Ex (1470)
11,743 Two Moms, Two Laps, Two Hours Tx Tall Tales I (old figures)
11,510 The Accidental Nudist Cabin Tx Tall Tales LW (841)
11,108 Laura's Vineyard ronde M (514)
10,751 Lovers Without Realizing It RedEmerald L (982)
10,712 Two Pregnant Moms…and Sis scouries I (712)
10,680 Hero’s Reward S-Des R (jan 1st 2016 figures)
10,586 Sleepover samslam I (3096)[/size]


[size=+2] The Most Excellent Order of the LITEROTICA Vote Getter[/SIZE]

[size=+2]GRAND MASTERS OF THE ORDER[/SIZE]
(10,000+ vote story required)


[size=+2] brodosist
Jammy Jimmy
M-Y-Erotica
orie
PacoFear
RedEmerald
rgjohn
ronde
S-Des
Samslam
scouries
Texas Refugee
Tex Tall Tales
TryAnything
[/size][/center]
 
Last edited:
Comments list updated...

ScouriesWorld

Here's the updated MOST COMMENTS list for those stories with over 500 comments. The full list will only be updated at the end of the year...

JammyJimmy's story leapfrogged over the Pacman and is now the #1 story on the list.

Furrybert's famous story, "Hunted" has joined the list and he is now only the 13th Literotican to achieve this great honor - Congats!

The figures on the right indicate how many new comments the stories have received since last August...

1495 Words On Skin PacoFear I +65
1513 Thread: The Island JammyJimmy I +144
1221 ”Daddy", I Whispered scouries I +43
786 ”Mommy”, I Groaned scouries I +26
When We Were Married DanielQSteele1 LW
(15 different chapters of this story have received over 100 votes)
758 Colleen Ch. 3 Texas Refugee (and other chapters) +51
722 Charity Begins Next Door Tx_Tall_Tales +106
691 Nothing Between Us M-Y-Erotica +27
593 My Virgin Sister samslam I +37
538 Lovers Without Realizing It RedEmerald L +36
514 Hunted furrybert NC +16
512 Snap Shot M. Millswan +12


[size=+2] The Most Excellent Order of the LITEROTICA Comment Getter[/SIZE]

[size=+2]KNIGHTS OF THE ORDER[/SIZE]
500+ comment story

[size=+2]DanielQSteele1
furrybert
JammyJimmy
M Y Erotica
M. Millswan
PacoFear
RedEmerald
Rehnquist
samslam
sarahhh
scouries
Tx_Tall_Tales
TexasRefugee
[/size]
 
Last edited:
ScouriesWorld

would like to wish all our fans and readers, in fact all LITEROTICANS a

HAPPY NEW YEAR

I’d also like to advise all top vote getting authors that we are in the process of updating our MOST VOTES list and invite any author who has a story that has amassed at least 7500 votes to let us know (either by PM or directly on this thread) of the number of votes said story has received as of today. Thanks
 
Update...update...update

The following is a quick update of the 10,000 vote stories only. (I’ll be updating the Most Comments list a little later).

ScouriesWorld

Presents:

[SIZE=+1]Updated list of vote totals for all stories known to have received at least 10,000 votes. Some stories we haven't been able to update due to the unwillingness of the Palace to make all story votes available to us.

We presently show 21 (up 2 from June 2017) stories in 8 different categories that have hit this magic number written by 15 authors (up 1). One of the new stories is by the famous pacman – his second story on the list.

The new member is qmhl1 – for a brilliant story in the Loving Wives category. Congratulations!

The numbers in the brackets indicate the number of votes these stories have received over the last 6 months (since June 2017). "Sleepover" by samslam received the most new votes over the last 6 months. We were also finally able to update the vote total for S-Des’s Romance story which hadn’t been updated for quite a while and he is now in the top ten. Well done!

Unfortunately we have very old figures for rgjohn's brilliant "A Mother and her Son" - no doubt it has amassed many more votes since 2012 and would be much higher up the list. Also we haven’t been able to update the stories by brodosist or Texas Refugee. Unfortunately neither has been active on the site for over 10 years (perhaps they’ve passed?). It certainly would be nice if Manu would update these stories from authors who helped make this site what it is today and let them garner the praise their stories so richly deserve.

If anyone knows of any other certified 10,000 vote stories please let us know.

57,487 ”Daddy", I Whispered scouries I (1266)
38,689 "Ohhh Mommy", I Groaned scouries I (1281)
29,851 Sister Sucks Sleeping Sibling brodosist I (old figures July 2016)
22,995 Threads: the Island JammyJimmy I (1231)
21,724 Words on Skin PacoFear I (804)
18,297 Charity Begins Next Door Tx Tall Tales R (1543)
17,016 Nothing Between Us M-Y-Erotica FT (791)
15,906 Hindsight rgjohn A (515)
15,216 Hero’s Reward S-Des R
13,944 Service TryAnything I

12,333 Colleen Texas Refugee I (old figures July 2016)
12,227 Sleepover samslam I (1641)
12,031 A Mother and Her Son rgjohn I (july 2012 figures)
11,925 Roomates or More? orie Ex (june 2017 figures)
11,897 The Accidental Nudist Cabin Tx Tall Tales LW (387)
11,743 Two Moms, Two Laps, Two Hours Tx Tall Tales I (old figures July 2016)
11,385 Laura's Vineyard ronde M (277)
11,277 Lovers Without Realizing It RedEmerald L (528)
11,010 Two Pregnant Moms…and Sis scouries I (298)
10,310 Outsourcing PacoFear A

10,226 An Unexpected Reaction qhml1 LW[/SIZE]

[size=+2] The Most Excellent Order of the LITEROTICA Vote Getter[/SIZE]

[size=+2]GRAND MASTERS OF THE ORDER[/SIZE]
(10,000+ vote story required)


[size=+2] brodosist
Jammy Jimmy
M-Y-Erotica
orie
PacoFear
qhml1
RedEmerald
rgjohn
ronde
S-Des
Samslam
scouries
Texas Refugee
Tex Tall Tales
TryAnything[/size]
 
Bahaha. I've made it! I finally made it into a Scouries thread.

I'm not sure where but it had something to do with a lot of comments on a story i wrote, "Lucy in the sky with diamonds" where everyone assumed i set it in America and ragged on me about using Australian english. I was actually aiming for Melbourne circa late 60's but was flattered people owned it enough to think it was america.

Rollinbones.... Literotica's newest pulp in an auto-fellatio effort.
 
Only a 3-4 paragraphs of an unpublished story should ever be posted to the forum.

Underage content is absolutely prohibited. FINAL WARNING. Any further posting of underage content will result in a ban. - AH MOD
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Only scurrilous would view the number of comments as a gauge of success. That's because he's a troll and his stories are only there to troll everyone.
 
Funny, I was just wondering yesterday if this nonsense was finally over. Guess not.
 
Its a violation of forum rules to post more than a few lines/couple paragraphs of a story.

Let's see if his post is actually deleted.
 
They'd nothing. The post is about incest involving a 15 year-old boy. :(

Rules with only arbitrary enforcement are meaningless. Meanwhile, six of my stories got rejected, at least two for having political content that was too controversial for Lit these days. :rolleyes:
 
Rules with only arbitrary enforcement are meaningless. Meanwhile, six of my stories got rejected, at least two for having political content that was too controversial for Lit these days. :rolleyes:

Watch out Max, keep pointing out the truth you'll be branded a troll.

Over the years Scouries has trounced on every rule here with no repercussions and its not going to change.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top