An interesting challenge!? hehe

katalynn

Playing with demons
This is not a game or anything, but I am having a difficult time with this. Could turn into a game of some kind I'm sure though! lol

I am seeking a different way to spell Dragon Dreams. The most common is Dreemz... However, I'm trying to find something a little more.... unique.

I wish to keep the words Dragon Dreams... Only spelled differently, more fantasy like. For example

*Draigon Dereams

*Dragyn Driems

Whatever else.. I have a couple spellings that I am leaning towards, yet nothing is really 'grabbing' at me either.

Any ideas would be helpful.

~ Many hugs to everyone
~ Kat

Hmmm...

Draggyn Dremes?

Or maybe Draggyn Draems, like daemon? That could be misconstrued as a typo, but I still like the way it looks :)

Perhaps Dragon from the Welsh (with a bit added) and Dreams from Middle English:

Ddraigyn Dreemes

or from Old English:

Ddraigyn Dréames

Following on from Tio's suggestion, go all Welsh:
breuddwydion y Ddraig
:)

Although I do think his Old English version is a good one.

I always wonder about OPs who ask for help/advice and then proceed to ignore the thread they started.

I like Draygon, considered using it as my name in certain circles that usually you seen created names in. dreams, not sure, but there are several suggestions that are pretty cool.

Dragon Dreams

Dracul Traumen?

Dracul was the Romanian word for dragon (Dracula son of the dragon) and Traumen the German for dreams

Draconis somnia

Draco should be in the genetive;)

In which case it should be Somnia draconis. I (and HP I expect) felt her emphasis was on the Dragon rather than the dreams and so took some liberty with the Latin. After all, she asked for "Dragon Dreams," not "Dragon's Dreams" or "Dragons' Dreams." Were it a complete sentence, we might have made use of word order to preserve emphasis, but she had only the phrase.

Back