Another Life (Closed)

Mayu

Ghost Of Who I Was
Joined
Aug 7, 2006
Posts
22,651
Eden Wolf Was the kind of girl that could have everything, her father was successful in his job and everyone wanted him. Her father had always been special for her, no matter what he was home when he was needed the most. He had been her everything since her mother passed away, her mother Lucy was a beautiful woman. But there had been a fire in the shop she worked and it took her life. But they moved beyond that, though sometimes Eden got depressed.

She managed to graduate at the age of seventeen she was very bright and was able to graduate a year ahead. It made it easier for her to be able to do other things, since Eden was the kind of girl who stuck with herself. She always studied and never had any friends, she did not watch much T.V either. She was more into reading and studying new things. Eden even knew French and Spanish fluently, it was rather handy to be so hard working.

But that did not mean she wasn't lonely, she wanted a boyfriend. She wanted to be a parent, and she worried her father would never settle down again. Since she knew he wanted more children, but he just seemed to work and take care of her. Her father bought her a car on her eighteenth birthday it was her Christmas and birthday present. Since she was born on Christmas, something that was always special for little Eden.

Now she was actually going to nursing school, she was almost done with it to. She wanted to become a Registered Nurse, to be able to help others the way people helped her all these years. Now she was studying up on her test but put her books down and just rubbed the back of her neck, she decided to take a shower. She knew her father would be home any minute, she went into the bathroom, stripped and began to shower in the warm water.
 
‘Get over it,’ move on. It’s easy advice to give but no one follows it up with how you’re supposed to do it. Not when your wife, the mother of your child dies. At first he was too grief stricken to think of much more than taking care of Eden and after a couple years it was all he did. It’s not easy to maintain a social life or even date much when you have a young daughter and after a few years of trying he had just accepted that it wasn’t going to happen. He still went out with the guys from time to time but women, it was a dry well. Not for a lack of trying on his part. Daniel kept himself in good shape, working out in the gym before work regularly and he was personable enough. It was just the ones he was interested in and who showed interest in him usually shut down the instant they heard he had a daughter.

It was their loss as far as he was concerned, Eden was as fantastic a daughter as he could have imagined having. She was smart, a quick learner, and achingly beautiful just like her mother. She didn’t have any friends, which concerned him, but given how studious she was and how she excelled in school, graduating an entire year early and already well into nursing school it wasn’t easy to encourage her to ditch her studies for more partying. Truth be told he loved having her home at night to spend time with.

Which was the source of his current predicament. It had taken years for him to realize it but he used Eden for emotional support. His relationship with her was not unlike what he’d had with Lucy. Watching shows together, playing games, talking about their day, in many ways they acted like a married couple and having that emotional support had been one of the things that had made his inability to find a wife, or at least a girlfriend, bearable. Even if they shot him down his Eden would be waiting for him at home. So much like a married couple, aside from the little detail that she was his daughter, and the lack of sex.

That last bit had been wearing on him more and more in the last few years. His right hand and a few porn subscriptions didn’t really cut it. He missed, he craved the feel of a woman next to him, skin to skin, nothing between them as were joined. He wanted a true partner again, heck he wanted more kids. After Eden how could he not want more kids, a nice big family, a house full of joy and laughter and little feet running all over the place. Lucy had wanted more children, they’d planned to have several more but the fire had ended that dream as it had so many.

He’d found himself looking through a few sites that catered to pictures of pregnant women one day when in a rather lust addled haze he’d stumbled upon a set of images of a lovely raven haired girl who looked to be about six months pregnant. He’d pleasured himself to her images until the moment when he finally came and murmured, “Eden.”

As someone who prided himself on what a good father he was it had been on the most disconcerting moments of his life. He’d shut his computer down and gone straight to bed after one of the hottest showers he’d ever taken. He hadn’t even thought about porn, or at least tried not to for several days afterwards. He’d tried to blank the incident from his mind but it was pointless. Any time his thoughts grew still or he relaxed at all that still small voice would remind him of it. Remind him how he’d looked at that girl and it hadn’t been some random girl on the internet at that moment, it had been Eden.

When the cravings finally did return he avoided that site like the plague, sticking to generic ones and yet it only took half an hour for him to realize what he was looking for, pictures of girls with long black hair and pale skin. Disgusted with himself he’d shut his computer down and gone to bed. Yet this new curiosity, this perverse yearning wouldn't go away. Over the next few months he found himself giving in over and over, seeking out young girls that looked like his daughter. Sometimes he could just leave it at that, other times a tortured, “Eden” would slip through his lips.

Six months after it had started he knew what he wanted, Eden.

Daniel hadn’t climbed to the level he was at professionally by waffling when he knew he wanted.

So Friday was here and he’d just finished up a big project at work and he’d been able to take a few days off the next week. He had no plans and he made sure Eden didn’t either. He pulled his car in and went inside to hear the shower running upstairs. He smiled to himself as he walked up to his daughter’s bathroom getting rid of his clothes before walking in fully naked.

‘Now or never,’ he thought to himself as he opened the frosted glass door and stepped inside.
 
Eden had been so lost to everything around her, she kept much to herself not wanting her father to be angry. She knew he would not be angry with her, but at the people around her. Eden had been bullied for years, if not for her father then she would have taken her own life. What people said about sticks and stones may break my bones but words can never hurt me? Who ever came up with that phrase was talking out their ass that much she knew.

People tried to hurt her for so long, she may have had her beauty but she had nothing else. No one knew of her musical genius however, at least not anyone but her music teacher she had through school. She buried herself in books because that was all she had, and that made her be someone else. Her blue eyes would turn a stormy grey when she was upset. And when she was happy, her blue eyes could burn the darkness clean.

But right now all she had was her father and something told her the reason he was single, is the fact she was there. Not many women wanted a man handsome or not with baggage, and Eden always thought she was beyond baggage. She knew that her father would be angry if he ever said that to him. She knew what made her father tick most of the time. Though everyone has a side no one knows about, and Eden could lie very well.

The things she would lie about though were things her father did not need to know, how she was pushed down a flight of stairs, how someone cut her with a knife in home economics saying it was by accident and Eden knew all to well it wasn't. People were bitter sharks and she did not understand why, she may have had beauty and talent. Her mother use to tell her that those who pick on you, they hate themselves or jealous about what you have.

Now though she had a life outside school, no one bullied her with the school she was in now. Those who wanted to be nurses were not really her friends, but she could stand them and they could stand her. But as she allowed the hot water to fall over her body, she did not realize what was going on. Her back towards the door to the shower, and of course the water being to loud. Her father for the first time would see her ink.

She had the name of her parents on her hip, it had a heart that was cracked. It read "Always in my heart" between her mothers name and even her fathers name. But she actually had angel wings tattooed on her back it fit the curve of her body so well. She had an ass that would not quite, breasts that were a good 32C easy since they were more then enough for any man. Her skin a little bit tan nothing to big, but she had her hair in a bun as she felt someone behind her.

"Dad?" She said
 
Daniel didn't know what to think when he saw his sweet little girl's tats for the first time. The tattoo with her mother and his names made him smile and the large angel wings that covered the rest of her back were masterfully done. He couldn't imagine improving on his little girl but this might have done it.

Of course he was also seeing her naked body for the first time in fourteen years and it had improved considerably. The swell of her lovely breasts was partially hidden by her arm but her gorgeous bottom was fully exposed with the water following it's contours.

Eden's soft inquiry was met with, "It's me darling," softly as he lightly laid his finger tips on top of the swell of her hips. "You're gorgeous."
 
She was startled she did not know what the hell was going on but something about her father made her calm, he had been her rock through everything. She was his creation after all, course she knew it took two people to make a baby. But she felt a bit odd, she felt his finger on her hip and she did not know how to act. She loved her father more then anything, all she ever wanted was for him to be happy. But all he had was her and she felt bad for it, over and over again she wondered how she got such a wonderful man.

But she turned her arm covering her breasts and realized her father was naked, but she did not look down. She swallowed hard and the blush in her face could be seen, her stormy eyes turned blue as she looked at her father. She smiled weakly nervous and had never been on the spot like this before, things in her head made her know this was something that should not be. But she grew comfortable with him, though she had no idea what she was in for as she offered him an honest loving smile.
 
As confident as Daniel was and sure as he was acting he still had some nerves so his cock had been soft but the sight of his little girl in all her glory and that she wasn't screaming for him to get out was solving that. He let go of her hip with one hand and brought it up to her arm over her breasts, gingerly weaving his fingers between hers and pulling it aside.

"Nothing to be ashamed of between us Eden, not anymore. "
 
Eden watched him and felt as he put her arm down, she swallowed even harder and smiled weakly. She was nervous and kept her hands to themselves, her eyes up to his. It was easier said then done for him, since he had gotten use to her mother sleeping with him. The warmth of the shower helped her nerves a little, she was curious what he was going to do. Right now she just watched, and would not throw her father out. Since she knew he would never hurt her, at least on purpose any way.
 
Standing naked before his daughter Daniel knew the only thing to do was keep going. She didn't know what exactly was going on and her confusion was making her delightfully compliant. His hand on her hip slipped around over the top of her bottom and pulled her firmly towards him. His cock was firm and it pressed against her thigh as he pulled her face towards his, and pressing his lips to hers in a decidedly unfatherly way.
 
He was so damn close she felt his breath, and she felt him against her leg. It caused her to get goosebumps, but with what he did next floored her. He kissed her, and her eyes went wide very shocked. But it was almost like the natural instinct to being with someone in this way, she closed her eyes and actually returned the kiss. Though she had no idea what she was doing, all she knew was to follow him. She was open to the possibility of this, it was easy to see that about her. Right now things were just nice as they kissed.
 
Daniel teased her lips with his tongue, just grazing them with it and pulling back all while he pressed his body against hers, crushing her breasts against chest and her back to the tile. The water pelted their skin as he pulled back and whispered, “I love you, " before kissing her again. She was still his daughter, his precious daughter and yet she was also a woman, and one he had lusted after for months.

By now his body was sandwiching her between him and the wall, pinning her in place so she couldn't get away. It was time for her to realize she wasn't just going to be his daughter anymore.
 
Eden felt what his tongue was doing and she accepted it but she felt what he did, closing her in against the wall. She heard him say I love you to her, she smiled but did not get a chance to say it back to him. She felt the kiss again, feeling his body against her own. She was afraid if he did what she felt he would do, that she was not on birth control having no idea what he wanted with her. But she returned the kiss back feeling him pinning her but she continued to kiss him, allowing him the access that he wanted.
 
She wasn't fighting home and for the moment that was good enough. His hand behind her slid down the curve of her bottom, cupping it and squeezing. "I want you Eden," he murmured as he nuzzled her cheek, letting his lips kiss her cheek and leave a trail towards her ear and down to her neck. "I need you. As a woman. Do you understand?" He flexed his PC muscles making his penis is surge against her thigh.
 
She felt him squeezing her and heard what he said, she was rather shocked at what he wanted. But when he asked if she understood she nodded to him, slowly at first. She looked into those eyes of his and everything just seemed so good at the moment. And she knew her father knew she was not on any kind of birth control. She moaned softly feeling his lips on her ear and then again against her neck. Her heart was beating so quickly and her body surged with how turned on she was, her father always the handsome one.
 
His hand on her ass swept down and took her thigh, pulling it up and hooking her leg over his hip as he kissed his way down her collarbone. He glanced up at her eyes and smiled at her, his love for his daughter mingling in his eyes with his lust for this beautiful young woman he wanted to make his. He was sorely tempted to take her here, now, but as much as he wanted to make his claim he also had to treat her well and show her how much her daddy loved her.
 
She felt as he pulled her against him a bit, watching as he took her leg and hooked it around him, he truly was going to do this. She saw the way he looked at her, it was amazing what one person could do to change someone. She moaned a when he took her ass. But seeing the lust in his eyes made her see him in a whole new light. A light she had no idea she would have ever seen him, but with her heart in her throat just about she just followed what he was about to do with her. Not really wanting him to stop.
 
"Have you ever been with a man sweetie?" Daniel asked as he kissed his way across the top of her chest. His free hand started to guide her hand towards his crotch. He wanted her, as much as any other woman in his life but if she'd never been with a man before he'd take his time with her. She had to enjoy this, she had to love this, or everything else was going to go sideways.
 
She shook her head no that she had never been with a man before, but she felt his hand taking her own. Guiding it between his legs, she did not know what to do or say. But she knew what he wanted her to do, looking into his eyes as a nervousness could be seen. But it was easy to tell she was open to this idea, wrapping her fingers around him. And began to run her hand up and down this length, from the base to the head. Her grip was gentle and rather loving as her eyes locked on his own.
 
Daniel smiled warmly at her as she began to stroke him. Her little hand barely wrapped around him. The tentative way she was playing with him was a turn on in and of itself. The idea that his little girl had never been touched stirred something primal deep within him. She was going to be his in every way. He reached over and turned off the water before grabbing her other leg and hoisting her up into his hands with her legs wrapped around him. Before he left the shower and carried her towards his room, their room after tonight. He snagged a few towels and brought them with them, tossing one on the bed before laying Eden down on it and starting to quickly towel himself off before taking another one and starting to pat her down with the other one.

With them both dry enough for the moment he put one knee up on the bed, kneeling beside her with his firm manhood bobbing at her side.
 
Eden watched her father and could tell he was enjoying it, everything now seemed to freeze around her. It always amazed her on the things he wanted to do with her, all the time spending time and it was nice. To know she was daddy's girl but not to the point where it could make a bitch sick in a sappy kind of way. But she watched as her father shut off the water, and grabbed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and her legs around his waist followed. She had no idea what this would be like.

But when he put her down, she watched as he began to dry himself off. Seeing his cock moving with every movement he made. But she watched and even felt him of course starting to dry her off. She began to wonder what he thought about her tattoos, since she got both done on her eighteenth birthday since she had accidentally bumped into a tattoo artist who was more then happy to Ink her. She laid there a bit and smiled, her eyes watching him her father may have been in his very early 40's but he was rather good looking.
 
"When did you get the ink?" Daniel asked. "I don't remember you asking me about it." He leaned over and cupped the side of her face, running them up into her hair where his fingers tangled into her raven locks, not pulling hard, just holding her and turning her face towards his manhood. "Do you know what I want you to do?"
 
Eden watched him and sighed silently "I got it for my eighteenth birthday, since I am of age" She said simply. But she felt his fingers get tangled in her hair and she knew all to well what he wanted. She nodded a little bit and took a deep breath letting it out quietly. Wrapping her fingers around the base of his cock, then she began to lick the head of his cock. Looking up at him seeing his eyes to see if he would direct her. She had no idea what she was doing, she just knew she was worried about hurting him.
 
Daniel sighed deeply as Eden's little tongue started to lap at his cock like a kitten. He knew if she was a virgin it would take a lot of work to improve her technique but she was willing and they had time. He leaned forward pressing the tip of his cock against her lips. "Open up sweetie, suck on the head of Daddy's cock, just keep your lips over your teeth."

"It's just been us for a long time hasn't it. You've been here for me the whole time too and I love you more than you can know. But Daddy needs to love you, I need you, as more than my daughter." Daniel licked his lips, and caught her eyes with his. "I need you as my wife."
 
Eden heard how he couched her he wasn't a dick about it which was nice, then again she never knew her father to be a jerk. So she did as he told her, making sure not to even graze him with her teeth. She knew enough to know it was very sensitive and the thought of accidentally hurting him made her a bit sick. So she began to slowly wrap her lips around his cock, and took in the head. Her tongue began to circle his cock just following what her gut was telling her. Which was to do this for him.

Hearing what he said about her she stopped for a second and carefully pulled away, cocking her head a little she smiled weakly. "Dad I am not on any birth control" She said and began to suck on him again, putting the head of his cock right in her mouth. Tasting him as she had no idea what to expect but she decided to just do as he told her. She had no idea how rough this was going to be. But she had faith in her dad and it showed on her face, her hand at the base of his cock enjoying him.
 
Daniel grinned when she confessed her lack of birth control. "Mmmm, good. Daddy's always wanted a bigger family." His fingers in her hair were tightening as he started to feed her more of his cock, pushing in another three inches. "Ohhh, you're doing good sweetie, and there are plenty of ways to have sex that won't make a baby. Your mouth is sweet, and your little bottom is adorable, but Daddy's gonna make a baby with you sweetie." He held her tight and flexed his legs, giving her a few more inches quickly, tickling the back of her throat before pulling back to just a few inches in her mouth.

"You're gonna be sleeping in here from now on," he let go of her hair and stroked her cheek, "Would you like that?"
 
Back
Top