Cum Hungry Sam

CDSamantha

Really Really Experienced
With much thanks to the beautiful StacyTG for the idea I want to offer myself up for the pleasure of others. I'm not a gal like her just a old crossdresser but I"m all girled up and I've got two hands, a warm and waiting mouth and an oh so tight rear all available for your pleasure. So cum on by and use me for your pleasure.

With much thanks to the beautiful StacyTG for the idea I want to offer myself up for the pleasure of others. I'm not a gal like her just a old crossdresser but I"m all girled up and I've got two hands, a warm and waiting mouth and an oh so tight rear all available for your pleasure. So cum on by and use me for your pleasure.

Well, you can start by undressing me. Hurry up! ;-)

Well, you can start by undressing me. Hurry up! ;-)

Crawls over to you decked out in a black lace teddy with garters and fishnets. I start by sliding you out of your shirt and then planting slow kisses down the center of your chest. When I reach your pants I undo them quickly sliding them away as fast as i can just so I can get to your underwear. When I do I take it in my teeth sliding it away slowly and then rising up to my knees to nuzzle your cock wondering just how you'll give me a nice sticky load.

Crawls over to you decked out in a black lace teddy with garters and fishnets. I start by sliding you out of your shirt and then planting slow kisses down the center of your chest. When I reach your pants I undo them quickly sliding them away as fast as i can just so I can get to your underwear. When I do I take it in my teeth sliding it away slowly and then rising up to my knees to nuzzle your cock wondering just how you'll give me a nice sticky load.

Take you time, please. Take your time.

I want you to give my shaft a long of well-deserved attention. My balls are aching for some gentle play. And my head must feel the soft touch of warm lips.

The rest must wait until you have done your job....

Take you time, please. Take your time.

I want you to give my shaft a long of well-deserved attention. My balls are aching for some gentle play. And my head must feel the soft touch of warm lips.

The rest must wait until you have done your job....

Grins at the lovely amylin's suggestion and gesture's her over. I start to run my tongue up and down the side of your cock over your balls sucking them into my mouth gesturing for her to join me on the other side giving you the delights of two horny sluts eager to pleasure you with their mouths.

taking the hard shaft, reluctantly sharing it, knowing all is well,
letting my lips caress it, when it is my turn. Hoping my work will want you to do more, take more...

Grins my own cock growing hard in my panties I take you into my mouth sucking oyu down moaning into your shaft giving a few pumps and then pulling back so sweet Amylin can have her turn. When I'm not on your hard shaft I suck on your balls switching between popping each in my mouth.

Silently waiting my turn, Now it;s here.. mmm , want it sooo badly,, that nice hard cock,, pleasing iust so slowly, mouthing it, kissing it. my tight hole thinking of it.. wanting it

pulls back from your throbbing cock knowing whats coming "I think you should shoot your load all over our faces and chests and we can lick it off each other. What do you think amylin?

mm, all nice, I'd like a nice mouthful or more.. then kissing you, exchanging his cream,,

turns as red as my hair always hating to leave someone unhappy. "Tell you what stud watch us girls enjoy ourselves and when your good and ready for me I'll let you fuck my ass or my throat any way you want and cum anywhere you want." I start to lick Amylin's face cleaning oyur cum from her sucking it into my mouth and holding it to share in a nice sweet kiss stopping occasionally to show you the big lump of cum on my tongue.

such a wonderful kiss , filled with with a creamy load as we exchange it.. our tongues working,, our bodies hot and wanting more..

pulls down his panties and crawls over to you offering any hole or part you desire to make up for his failure.

Not rising from the ground I crawl over to you and open my mouth waiting for your cock (heading for bed soon so this will either need to be quick or finished later).

Unleashing my cock you eagerly grab ahold of that big knob and show me how well you can suck cock....

Grins wide and rises up to cock level opening my mouth and swallowing your big prick hole. Lips tight around the shaft I start to pump up and down along your shaft moaning into it hungrily thinking of the big reward you hopefully will give me if I do a good enough job.

Your mouth is better than I have felt in a long time...your tongue works my hot spot and you take my thick log down to my big cum filled balls...my hot sweet cum ready to gush deep in your mouth

Grins up at you around your big thick dick my tongue working against the shaft as I deep throat you again and again speeding up now my fingers moving to rub and caress your balls pressing gently on the spot between your ass and balls as I suck needing that big sticky load but wanting to earn it.

Feeling you rub between my ass and my balls gets me even hotter..."Stick your finger up my ass" I demand...knowing that I will blow a load when you do this!

Feeling you rub between my ass and my balls gets me even hotter..."Stick your finger up my ass" I demand...knowing that I will blow a load when you do this!

Grins and reaches down into his precum soaked panties to geet his finger nice and wet for you then slips it up your ass sliding it in pressing down till I find your prostate. Once there I push on it shoving my mouth down on your cock taking it all in time with the pressure then easing up, pulling back and going again.

gestures to his ass since his mouth is to full of dick to respond. He leaves it to you to either use him or not as you wish.

Your expert skills drive me over the edge and my big balls tighten as my first hot load of sweet cum blasts the back of your throat. Feeling you hungrily guzzle my sweet load as you take all of me...not spilling a drop of my sweet load :kiss:

Back