The Accidental Succubus (Closed)

Before he even knew it, Lyllith had slipped into the shower behind him and had begun stroking his cock.

He put a hand on the shower wall in front of him to steady himself. Her hands were skilled and had him rock hard in no time at all. Her body was practically molded to his and the warm water created a deliciously slippery skin-on-skin contact. His moans began softly but steadily grew in volume, echoing off the tile walls.
 
she began to pump his cock harder and faster. she wanted to thank him and this was all she knew how to do....
"ill let you cum anywhere..." she said, jerking him of more. she put her lips to his ear and whispered with emphasis "...ANYWHERE."
 
He turned around, and kissed her briefly, but passionately. Sitting down on a small bench, he had Lyllith to kneel down between his legs. "Use those tits like you did last night," he told her. It had been an amazing sensation, and one he wanted to feel again.
 
her wings folded to her back, as she knelt down in front him. like she was praying at the alter of her new god....

squeezing her perfect tits together, he slide right in between them... she stroked his cock with her cleavage over and over....
 
He groaned and felt his cock pulse and twitch as precum oozed from the tip.

"Fuck, your tits are incredible," he told her. His hand came up to her head and guided her mouth down to suck on his head as she stroked him with her cleavage.
 
"mmm, fuck my titties master. you own them now..." she started to say before he push her head down. she wrapped her lips around the tip as he fuck the shit out of her perfect tits...
 
"Oh gods, that's good," he groaned as she began to suck on his head while her soft, inviting tits moved up and down his shaft as he fucked her tits and mouth at the same time, making a loud slapping noise that echoed in the bathroom.

He made no effort to hold himself back this time, and could already feel his orgasm starting to build in his balls. "Fuck, keep that up and I'll cum soon," he warned.
 
she kept pumping his dick, more and more. he was the master and she was the bitch. his heavy balls slapped her tits so hard they jiggled.....
with her lips around the head, she prepared herself for where ever he decided to cum....
 
His back arched and he gave a sharp cry as he felt his orgasm explode, cum erupting from his cock into her sucking mouth. He pumped his hips, letting her tits milk his load to the last drop before falling back onto the bench, breathing heavily, his legs shaking a little.
 
once again, he pumped load after load down her throat. the swallowed every single drop, filling her stomach like a feast.
the salty feeling as it slide down her throat was enough to make her cum.

she knew she was ready for the trip....

"mmmm..." she moaned licking her lips smiling...
 
"Well, at least we know what we can do if we get bored along the way," he said with a smile. After taking a moment to catch his breath, Jin stood up from the bench, turning off the water and grabbing a towel, and began drying himself off.

Walking back into the room, he started pulling his clothing on, getting dressed. "I know you hate it, but it's time for you to change again."
 
following him out of the shower, her demon body heat already evaporating the water on her skin, she bent over and began her transformation.

her human form was stronger than before. and even more radiant...

"it should be no problem..." she said with a smile
 
"Wow," he whispered quietly, admiring her. Picking up his pack, they left the inn. Before they left, Jin slipped the innkeeper a bit of extra silver, apologizing for the state of the bed. The innkeeper took one look at Lyllith and just chuckled, giving Jin a wink and a nod in return.

They had chartered a ride on a merchant ship. Mostly cargo, but there would some other passengers on board as well looking for quick passage south. When they arrived, the captain welcome them aboard. Lyllith attracted even more attention than normal, especially from the sailors who formed the crew. It was late morning when the ship left the port, moving out with the tide onto the sea.
 
as they move around on ship, they got into their roles pretty well. even stealing small affectionate touches, and showering each other with little compliments...

that didnt stop several members of the crew to steal looks. which she didnt mind.... after all, most of them seemed just as strong as jin. if they were just as blessed as him, maybe this would be a trip they would all remember...
 
A caress here, a lingering touch there. And with a body as luscious as Lyllith's it was certainly no ordeal to steal the occasional touch. Needing a more human name, he had introduced her as Lily.

He saw several members of the crew, and even some of the passengers, occasionally steal looks. He wasn't worried about Lyllith. Any man who tried to force himself on her through violence was in for a nasty shock.

That night, everyone on the ship gathered to eat dinner. Several times during the night, someone would "accidentally" bump into, or brush against Lyllith. Jin watched it happen, amused.
 
her infectious nature absolutely made her popular among the ship. and spending all this time among the mortals wasnt too bad either. they were by nature lesser beings, but because of that, they lived more. they each had stories. and a few werent too bad to look at either...
after a few drinks in during dinner, jin decided to make his way to the cabin. lyllith in the mean time couldnt help but indulge in her nature. flirting back when a sailor got brave enough to initiate...
as the evening drew a close, one of them offered to walk her back to their cabin, where jin was waiting...
 
One of the younger sailors had offered to take her back to her cabin from the dining hall. They flirted heavily on the short walk to the sleeping compartments. Emboldened by the fact that she seemed to be welcoming his advances, the sailor asked if there was any reason for them to hurry. He wouldn't be called to be on watch for several hours, and surely Lily's companion was already sleeping off the alcohol. Couldn't they find a nice secluded corner aboard the ship to...get to know each other better?
 
she knew the role she should be playing, so told him "i should probably return to my husband..." very coyly. as she opened the door to the cabin, jin seemed more happy to see her than normal.

he began to stumble to her. she was amused by this but was even taken aback when he forced his tongue down her throat.... and she felt herself get moist all of a sudden. she could taste the liquor on his tongue, it tasted sweet. she couldnt get drunk, but still enjoyed the flavor.

he stumbled backwards onto the bed, pulling her with him. she landed on top of him, and couldnt help but enjoy the taste. and thats when she got her second surprise of the night.

the sailor walked up to them, feeling her voluptuous, and pressing his bulge against it. she looked back at him, while jin was preoccupied nibbling on her earlobe and biting her neck.

she felt one massive rod against her thigh, and another growing member against her ass. and she liked it....
 
The room was dark enough, and Jin was drunk enough, that he didn't notice the sailor. Jin pushed down the top of her dress, letting her tits spill free. He caught one of her nipples, suckling on it as he loosened his pants. Once his cock was free, he pushed down on Lyllith's head, guiding her mouth down to his cock.

The sailor, on the other hand, felt Lyllith move back as Jin pushed her head down. He pushed up the hem of her skirt, exposing her mouth-watering ass. He loosened his pants as well, whipping out his own cock. It was sizable, though not quite as large as Jin's. He rubbed the head against her slit, feeling her wetness. He planned on going inside once her mouth was too full to cry out.
 
jin fat cock head pushed past her jaw, deep into her warm mouth. precum oozed onto her tongue. her favorite taste.... she began sucking him off as he played with her tits and pushed her head down. once he was balls deep in her throat, the young sailor pushed his way into her tight slit. she moaned deeply, as her pussy dripped all over his balls....
 
"Mmm fuck yeah, just like that," Jin groaned as she took his entire length down her throat, her moan vibrating through his shaft. Lacing his fingers through her hair, he began bucking his hips, fucking her mouth and throat.

The young sailor began moving too. He couldn't pound into her, the slap of their bodies would surely alert Jin, but Lyllith's pussy was by far the most incredible thing the sailor had ever felt on his dick. Reaching forward, he grabbed her soft tits as he fucked her, with Jin none the wiser.
 
he fucked her mouth harder and harder. just the way she liked it. it stabbed the very back of her throat, making the muscles retract, massaging the head. milking it for precum...

the sailor, began rocking his hips more and more. lyllith loved it. she began to push back on him, which allowed jin more space to fuck her throat harder. their moans got louder. even the sailors had trouble keeping his moans quiet....
 
Jin wordlessly groaned in pleasure as he treated Lyllith's mouth like a cunt, feeling her throat grip and squeeze the head of his cock, making it leak clear precum down her throat. He let go of her head, leaning back on the bed, commanding her, "Worship it," as his cock throbbed, still glistening with her saliva.

It had been too long since the young sailor had been with a woman, and Lyllith's pussy, purpose-built for pleasure, despite his best efforts, he could already feel his balls tightening as they prepared to spill their load into her cunt. His fingers sank into her soft tits as he fucked her harder, biting his lip to keep moaning, as he came nearer to orgasm.
 
both guys filled her out like a whore. the young sailor pounded her pussy until he couldnt take it any more. eventually blowing his fat load deep in her cunt.
as jin commanded, she stuck her tongue and slapping the dick against it. then letting it slide over her face, reveling in how amazing it was. she slapped herself in the face with it. enjoying every wet smack against her cheek, and loving the deep nut being pumped into her, over and over....
both men using her like a fucking cumslut, and she loved it...
 
The young sailor felt dizzy as he emptied himself inside of her, the pleasure making his eyes roll back in his head for a moment. Jin, on the other hand, was leaning back with his eyes closed, savoring the attention that Lyllith was lavishing on his cock.

The sailor took advantage of Jin's closed eyes, and stumbled out the room, his knees wobbling like a drunk man, with a smile plastered on his face. No doubt he would be waking up exhausted tomorrow morning.
 
Back
Top