I'm just a man, with a plan, of showing off for you on cam. I hope you understand.

Should be more takers?

I'm currently seeing someone and would feel guilty about watching, but just wanted to reassure you that you seem incredibly appealing. I don't know why more people aren't interested! Good luck.
 
I'm currently seeing someone and would feel guilty about watching, but just wanted to reassure you that you seem incredibly appealing. I don't know why more people aren't interested! Good luck.

You're a sweetheart! Thank you so much for the kind words. I respect your honesty and your faithfulness to your very lucky guy. If that situation changes...however... ;)

I actually have been fortunate enough to garner a decent amount of interest...it's just via private messages, so I look like a total asshole. Ladies, I don't need any help looking like an asshole, I'm perfectly capable of that all by myself!

Anyway, PM or reply, as per the usual!
 
Someone should take a flier on me tonight...all wound up from a long, late night run in the rain.

PM or reply.
 
Not really what I was looking for, GoalieStick...but I appreciate a reply every once in awhile. Looks like you have options, ladies. Although, I'm INCLINED (pun intended), to think that I'm the better of the two.

PM or Reply. As always!
 
I'm in the best shape of my life. I woke up with an incredibly hard erection.

For these two reasons, you should PM or reply to see me on cam.
 
Come and get it! (spelling it "cum" would be so original! Definitely a first for this site...)

PM or Reply!
 
Back
Top