Women with hairy muffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember eating a lot of pussy before shaving and trimming became commonplace.

I remember having to work extra hard to move the hair out of the way. I also remember in the early 80's eating my first shaved pussy. I thought it was too cool. No worries about swallowing a hair or flossing when it wasn't needed.

I prefer less hair, thank you.

It was fun to touch pubic hair at 13, but now I want all lean meat.

Mines quite see through, like the girl up top in the pink. I would trim if someone wanted me to, but not shave.

clit_licker30 said:
I remember eating a lot of pussy before shaving and trimming became commonplace.

I remember having to work extra hard to move the hair out of the way. I also remember in the early 80's eating my first shaved pussy. I thought it was too cool. No worries about swallowing a hair or flossing when it wasn't needed.

I prefer less hair, thank you.

It was fun to touch pubic hair at 13, but now I want all lean meat.
Then maybe you should date 13 year olds.

Avery_Chisholm said:
my contribution ;)
Very nice contribution....Auburn, I'd say................erotic

Thanks for posting.

Last edited:
For years, women have told men how much they hate razor stubble on our faces. Now they all start shaving their pussies. Don't they like us to eat their pussies? Do they promise to shave every time we have sex?

I shave everyday. Even it isn't always necessary (if you get my drift). I like it that way, even masturbation is better to me.

bill-pix-trade said:
Do you like?

hairycoeds14.jpg

hairycoeds15.jpg

nah, I like the Pussy shaved, because I perform CUNNILINGUS. :)

LadyFunkenstein said:
I shave everyday. Even it isn't always necessary (if you get my drift). I like it that way, even masturbation is better to me.
So you're saying that you never have a stubble......?

bill-pix-trade said:
The hairy twats are after you. They are going to rub them selves all over your face.

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crazybbwgirl said:
I like hair. Bodies should have some sort of hair on them. I have a hard time with all that waxed, plastic looking, bare flesh. Too kiddie like for me. I have the full bush and underarms now. And I'm loving it!

Concur. Parting a thicket of nether-curls before eating a juicy pussy is just SOOOOO nice. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back