Erotic pics showing a Penis

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mpu3losJC71qledf6o1_500.jpg
Very tasty looking

Do I need to feel insecure that I only have about 7 inches? Looking at these monster cocks can make a guy wonder

Do I need to feel insecure that I only have about 7 inches? Looking at these monster cocks can make a guy wonder

We have it easy. Women deal with this shit every day of their lives. But yeah, I hear you...makes me feel like a little boy.

2646956-p29q.gif

You must really get your swap partners excited Tif! This one twitches and spurts every time it touches your mound!

I do love heavy cummers, but I personally love grabbing their cock and jerking it for them, watch them squirm.....

Tif

I do love heavy cummers, but I personally love grabbing their cock and jerking it for them, watch them squirm.....

Tif

Yes, if you grab a guy's cock and stroke it, you've definitely got him completely under your control. You know you're really getting him excited when you feel his head and shaft swell in your hand and start to twitch...My kind of woman!

Yes, if you grab a guy's cock and stroke it, you've definitely got him completely under your control. You know you're really getting him excited when you feel his head and shaft swell in your hand and start to twitch...My kind of woman!

Yes I'm honey, yes I am!

Tifani

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back