Bisexual Woman/Lesbian Fantasies

B

bibethhotwet

Ladies, Do you ever wake up with certain fantasies about other women? Maybe a particular person, certain situation, unexpected hook up? Love to hear whats on your mind. As for me the thought of being in an all girl orgy with at least 20 other women is sounding pretty hot this morning.

Ladies, Do you ever wake up with certain fantasies about other women? Maybe a particular person, certain situation, unexpected hook up? Love to hear whats on your mind. As for me the thought of being in an all girl orgy with at least 20 other women is sounding pretty hot this morning.

http://video.xnxx.com/video2782594/lesbian_orgy

Starts of normal, skip to 5:50 for the more 'exciting' part :)

You're welcome.

Can I make it 21?

My fantasy as of late is to have a mutual masturbation session(using toys) with another woman while facing eachother until we squirt all over ;):devil:

Mmm..i love watching a woman toy her pussy:D

lol...I think we are going to need a bigger house...fortunately we have two friends who own mansions....;)

My fantasy as of late is to have a mutual masturbation session(using toys) with another woman while facing eachother until we squirt all over ;):devil:

Mmm..i love watching a woman toy her pussy:D

I would love to help you there....I am a squirter m;)yself.

morning fantasy....

The thought of getting caught makes my breathing hasten into a pant, before I even let my fingers slip inside my jeans... There are workers all around the house... at any time, one of them could look through the big bay window and see what I'm doing to myself... would be doing to that construction worker... tall... dark... strong... I can imagine the taste of your skin after a day of work... the taste of sawdust and sweat and dust... the smell of you as I'd help you undress... the feel of your skin as I'd carefully wash your body... the water cascading over you... your nipples hard, not from my touch, but from my insistent refusal to caress them... lick them... suckle them... pulling them into my mouth... no, there will be none of that... oh, god... your fingers... long and strong... and agile... the way they slide through my folds... the teasing way they pluck my strings, make me want... I want you inside, want to beg for you inside..... the flush of my pale skin as my arousal grows... the deluge of moisture... my fingers slipping inside... or are they yours? There... rubbing hard, I open my eyes and lock them on you, watching me through the glass.... and I come...

The thought of getting caught makes my breathing hasten into a pant, before I even let my fingers slip inside my jeans... There are workers all around the house... at any time, one of them could look through the big bay window and see what I'm doing to myself... would be doing to that construction worker... tall... dark... strong... I can imagine the taste of your skin after a day of work... the taste of sawdust and sweat and dust... the smell of you as I'd help you undress... the feel of your skin as I'd carefully wash your body... the water cascading over you... your nipples hard, not from my touch, but from my insistent refusal to caress them... lick them... suckle them... pulling them into my mouth... no, there will be none of that... oh, god... your fingers... long and strong... and agile... the way they slide through my folds... the teasing way they pluck my strings, make me want... I want you inside, want to beg for you inside..... the flush of my pale skin as my arousal grows... the deluge of moisture... my fingers slipping inside... or are they yours? There... rubbing hard, I open my eyes and lock them on you, watching me through the glass.... and I come...

Ok..so how is this a bisexual/lesbian fantasy :confused:

Is this a fantasy of a straight male, and you're lesbian?

Idk, perhaps i'm an idiot, but this fantasy sounds more Hetero than anything..

Ok..so how is this a bisexual/lesbian fantasy :confused:

Is this a fantasy of a straight male, and you're lesbian?

Idk, perhaps i'm an idiot, but this fantasy sounds more Hetero than anything..

um, the construction worker is female... re-reading it, I can see how it was misunderstood.... whoops.

<shrug>

not my fault if you assumed all construction workers are men ;)

um, the construction worker is female... re-reading it, I can see how it was misunderstood.... whoops.

<shrug>

oh, right..silly me..*sarcasm*..

<shrug>

I never assumed that the construction worker was male.

A) This thread implies all fantasies here are about women.

B) I think a lot of people have fantasies about women with some traditionally masculine qualities. I know I do. (I also have some fantasies about the femmiest princess who ever wore pink!)

I find something deeply attractive about a woman with a hard, muscular body, sheened in sweat.

I also thought what you wrote was rather exciting.

i just read this story. so hott. and i am so wett right now. i do hope this continues. this story could go in so many directions....

I agree, i can't wait for another part to be written.

I love a great well written story! :devil::D

lots of women

A woman I was with years ago said she actually service 9 others in an all-woman group. But 20? Where are you gonna find them all!

Back