What does gay sex feel like for a man?

silkstockingslover

Really Experienced
I am writing a cross-dressing story about a straight man who used to crossdress when he was young and while on a business trip in San Fran the desires returns and he falls deep into the drag queen culture.

My questions are:
1. What does it feel like to have a cock in your butt.
2. What impact, if any, does it have on your cock when you are being fucked.
3. What positions best get you off?

Thanks in advance for you help as I try to make this story as realistic as possible...

Kisses Jasmine

I am writing a cross-dressing story about a straight man who used to crossdress when he was young and while on a business trip in San Fran the desires returns and he falls deep into the drag queen culture.

My questions are:

Thanks in advance for you help as I try to make this story as realistic as possible...

Kisses Jasmine

OK... gonna try to answer these

1: The first time, it hurt like a motherfucker- not gonna lie. BUT- it's the good kind of pain, like pulling off a scab or getting a tattoo

After you learn how to relax- if you've got a good partner, it's amazing! Just the sensations alone are amazing, but you've also got that whole power exchange, the whole- giving up complete trust to someone else sub-space high.

Every time I've had anal, I've been completely filled up- it mostly feels like you think it's going to; you're stretching, accommodating someone else, and you can feel every inch of him as he spreads you open- and every time he pulls out you feel empty- you get this kind of friction going inside, especially when he rubs up against your prostate that feels like a fucking drug- it sets off this button in your brain that makes you fucking high. I don't know any other way to explain it- it's this numbing kind of glow on the edges of your senses...

2: I've actually never gotten a reach-around (might, um... say something about that, now that I've thought about it) but you can still get off. It feels like you're about to explode the entire time- you're stretched thin- I don't know if you've ever had orgasm denial, but it feels like that- The way that you know if someone touches it, it's going to explode- and you want to so desperately, but you can't put your full attention to it because of everything that's going on elsewhere...

3: I've gotten off in every position, but my favorites are

-doggie- because it's really submissive; I think this one is a psychological thing, and because he's in complete control- you can't really get away even if you want to.

-bent over the back of the couch/a table/a bed/washing machine/ect- same reason, except it's actually more intense- the only movement you can really make here is back against him, getting him in deeper- you can't make it less intense. Also a really good position to be choked and or slammed- he's got height on you, and can put his weight into any blows/your throat...

hehe... :eek::D

I agree with most of the things Candicame said, with minor differences.

A. If a CD has been curious for a while it would be realistic for her to own a dildo and to use it. I had been using a seven inch jelly dildo 3-4 X a week for a few months before my first real cock, a thick seven incher, and it slid in painlessly and smoothly.

Shoulda done that.

I agree with most of the things Candicame said, with minor differences.

A. If a CD has been curious for a while it would be realistic for her to own a dildo and to use it. I had been using a seven inch jelly dildo 3-4 X a week for a few months before my first real cock, a thick seven incher, and it slid in painlessly and smoothly.

I did the same, although I didn't have a dildo to use, since I was still living with my parents when I started exploring anal pleasures. I had to....improvise...with different things so I could get used to taking a real cock. When I did take a real one, it was a hell of a lot easier. I told the guy that I'd never been fucked before, which was technically true, so he was super surprised when he slid right in.

Now, for me, I love the feeling of a cock in my ass. When stretched out, I swear to you I can feel every ridge on his cock. I've only ever been fucked twice, once I was on my hands and knees and he was behind me, and the other I was laying on my back with my legs up over his shoulders. Now I've dry humped a lot of guys, with me riding them with their erection rubbing up and down the crack of my ass and teasing my hole. The reason I do this is because for one it feels fantastic, two I have to be in certain moods to actually get fucked, and three, we didn't have any rubbers. So I let guys dry hump the crack of my ass to get their rocks off.

I did the same, although I didn't have a dildo to use, since I was still living with my parents when I started exploring anal pleasures. I had to....improvise...with different things so I could get used to taking a real cock. When I did take a real one, it was a hell of a lot easier. I told the guy that I'd never been fucked before, which was technically true, so he was super surprised when he slid right in.

Now, for me, I love the feeling of a cock in my ass. When stretched out, I swear to you I can feel every ridge on his cock. I've only ever been fucked twice, once I was on my hands and knees and he was behind me, and the other I was laying on my back with my legs up over his shoulders. Now I've dry humped a lot of guys, with me riding them with their erection rubbing up and down the crack of my ass and teasing my hole. The reason I do this is because for one it feels fantastic, two I have to be in certain moods to actually get fucked, and three, we didn't have any rubbers. So I let guys dry hump the crack of my ass to get their rocks off.

You people and your condoms. pfttt.

:rolleyes:

A little AIDS never killed anybody.

Not the first time I've ever asked this, but how the fuck am I not dead? I wear condoms with chicks when I'm topping, but I've seriously never had a guy wear one with me.

Wow. Vary sexy! I still haven't got a guy to pop me but I love my toy! Im usually in the shower so I can feel clean no matter what. Dushing helps. But I put him in between my heals and ride him so much, twisting my hips, grinding on him, freeing my hands so I can play with my breasts, nipples, and spreading my globes apart for deeper penitration! I like that all and all but I love it when im standing up, one leg standing on the edge of the rub and bending over and looking over my shoulder to see my dildo going in and out. Lol wow I need the real thing!

1. it makes me feel full and at the same time really high
2. my cock gets really hard from it and if i jerk on it a few times, i cum quite a bit
3. doggy style or with my legs in the air, feels to good like that ;)

How does it feel? How about yummy. I'm filled and stuffed with hard cock, I know how women feel when I'm fucking them. I know that I'm desirable enough to get a man hard and to get him off. I can drive him nuts with raw passion, driving him on to sexual heights like he's never had before. I can milk the best of him, make him feel more of a man, I can work my ass on his cock. And/or he can work me all he wants. I fell deeply used but also appreciated. His cum is my reward, his appreciation is my flattery. I bring out masculinity in ways he never thought possible...and such a satisfying, eye opening surprise. Man on man sex is incomparable.

funny post this is.

What does gay sex feel like for a man? I suppose the same as it feels like for anyone else.

My answers would be:
Wonderful!

By that, I'll assume you mean "do I stay hard?" Sometimes, sometimes no, depends on my top, my mood, what else we are doing, all kinds of things.

All of them ;) why do you have some new ones to try?? :)

I must say my first time at age 16 with a very experienced guy in his 30's was at first oweeee, however, once I relaxed it started feeling pretty good, and by the time he was done, I did not want to stop. In a way, it is kind of like that everytime even today, and we are talking many years later. I agree, this is one of the few times i am totally submissive and I love it. With a woman, I am very different and quite dominant. Favorite position to fuck is either doggie (which I love) or me on top controling the action.

My questions are:

Kisses Jasmine
1) Awesome feeling of fullness ... massively stimulating as the cockhead presses and slides over the prostrate gland. Rewarding watching the other guy lose himself in the overwhelming pleasure of an soon to be orgasm ... and then feel him lose total control of himself as his penis unleashes it's hot jets of creamy cum into your body.

2) I tend to stay hard if the guy or myself is stimulating my cock ... otherwise I tend to go flacid. Regardless though, going soft doesn't mean you're not being sexually stimulated in this case. My next ejaculation afterwards will always produce a HUGE load of cum.

3) I prefer to lay on my back with my legs pulled up so I can watch the guys penis slide in an out of my tight wet hole ... and see his reaction as he builds up and then experiences his orgasm.

Back