Taking a break at sunny cove (Closed to carolineX2go)

RicoFerdinand

Really Experienced
Joined
Sep 24, 2016
Posts
157
It had been a long warm day, when by mid afternoon I found myself with some time off. So I headed for the small cove on the other side of the cliffs, the place the tourists didn't know about and that was uninteresting for the locals, a good place to be alone and do nothing for a while. Take a swim or a nap under the shade of some palms.

I was a typical beach hunk. Local, and grew up here, and worked since young age, with the fishermen, the small stores, for the tourists at the bars cafes and as a beachfront beverage seller, you imagine it, I had worked with it. I had no education to show for, but rather a deeply tanned muscular body, a handsome face, and a charming smile and mind.

stock-photo-1292592-sexy-man-sitting-on-the-beach.jpg


I was a bit bored, though, the island was small and the tasks repetitive. And when I could, I'd use to slip avay like this, and be on my own.

This afternoon, however, the cove was not deserted!

Half sliding down the steep path from the cliffs and onto the sand I saw them between on the steps to the abandoned boat house there, two girls in bikinis, leaning back on their elbows in chit-chat, while soaking in the sun. Tourists no doubt, and they hadn't seen me.

ef3a7e91805a93451069dd572e8d1364.jpg


I stood and looked for a while. One blonde, one brunette. They looked a bit tired and dazed, probably a combination of the heat and the climb they must have had to get down here, it's very hard without knowing the exact route. Then one of the girls tilted her head and opened her eyes. Maybe by coincidence, or maybe by sensing me, and she looked at me. I smiled and she smiled back.

"Heeey" I said

"Heeey" She replied mimicking me and giggling. They were both looking at me now, sitting a bit more up

"Wow!" I continued "You girls must be persistent, to make it to these outparts" I grinned wide "I'd almost think you came here specifically for me! Did you?"
 
OCC: They both look nice girls, but as I am blonde anyway that will be me. After all, 'gentlemen prefer blondes' don't they say..

We were having a relaxing afternoon on the beach. It had been difficult to get to this deserted spot but it was a little bit of paradise and we lay there, sunning ourselves and chatting, soaking up the peace. I lay back and closed my eyes....

A sudden noise made me look up, to see a guy just arriving from the steep track. He stumbled onto the beach and looked around, surprised to see us I guess.

He said "Heeey" and it sounded kind of funny so I responded the same way, giggling and smiling back at him

He was quite a hunk, tall, tanned and athletic build and a lovely smile.

"Hi, I'm Caroline. We didn't expect to find anyone else here. Do you come here often?" I asked "we didn't think anyone knew about this place".
 
It was definitely unexpected, and certainly exciting, to find sexy you and your hot friend on the beach there. Not that I didn't enjoy the alone time, it was why I came afterall, but that would still be boring, which you two girls were very far from.

I couldn't stop grinning, nor was I able to keep my eyes of the two very, very hot bodies. I tried to look you in the eyes, but mine kept slipping to your breasts, hips, over to your friend and back. My mind started spinning and my crotch reacted to my imaginative thoughts.

I tried to put my hands in my pockets casual-like, to hide my erection, but that was pretty hopeless under my very thin fabric pants. I was painfully aware you both noticed. It was obvious. First you looked surprised, and your friend giggled, her hand to her mouth, gasping as my shaft made a visible jerk. But I also sensed you looked on with a certain interest. I decided to live in the moment, and let happen what would.

"I come her sometimes" I replied "and finally today it got interesting."

I smiled and looked around "noones ever comes here, we're all alone" I let that hang in the air, then took a step closer to you "noone will ever know what happens here, either, and me, I'm like a local delicacy to taste and bring home as a fond memory for life" I reached out and stroked your beautiful blonde hair, fingers tangling into it.

Looking from you to your friend, then back again at you "what do you girls say? Wanna live in the moment for a while?"
 
Our holiday had been pretty quiet until now, and here was this hunk coming on to us! "What do you think Angie? Shall we live for the day. Besides, this guy is going to split his pants if we don't do something!". Angie giggled and nodded her agreement.

I got up and walked over to the guy and rubbed the front of his pants. "Oh my, thats quite a large snake you have down your pants. You have been staring at our bodies, so let us have a look at you" I said, unbuckling his belt.
 
My lose pants fell to the ground around my ancles, and I grinned as I stepped out of them. I didn't make a habit of wearing anything under, so my shaft sprung right out and up, attent and tightening to the soft touch of your palm, that wrapped itself around it and pulled back.

The pulse in my cock was reflected by the one at my temples, and I looked at you and murmured "content, sweetie?"

I had always been content with my girth. My cock was long, thick and straight, angled up to the red, broad head. A couple of the local girls aptly refered to it as 'quite a mouthful'.

While starting to sway slowly back and forth, meeting your hand as it started to explore up and down, my hand freed itself from your hair, and stroked down, your shoulder, along the curve of your breast, and cupping under it, squeesing up on it, heaving under the bikini top, hinting at your stiffening nipple that two of my fingers pinched around.

I looked beyond you at Angie, still sitting back, watching intently. "Come here, baby, don't be shy. I have enough here to take care of you both."
 
Angie was ready to join the party! She got up and took off her bikinl top letting her firm tits loose and walked across to us.

Jayden moved his hands from my tits to Angies and I knelt down to take a proper look at what I had released from his pants. It was a great looking 'tool', of large size. This will give us a good workout I thought as I licked the head. "This will be a real treat" I told him as I put my lips around the head and savoured the delicate taste.
 
I rolled my hips and leant back while my free hand slid around your neck, took firm grasp of the back of your head urging you on to suction your hot lips around my cock.

"For all three of us" I said, feeling Angies round tit, a bit bigger than yours, still a good fit in my big hand. Then I pulled her close to me, kissed her, licked over the lower lip and met her tongue as it emerged from her mouth.

Feeling my cock sinking deeper into your warm mouth, your hand around it, massaging, my hand slid from Angies tit, followed her tanned flat tummy and in between her legs that parted for me.

I pressed up on her curved pussy through the fabric of her bikini, and heard a low moan escape her lips.
 
This guy had a great cock, long and quite thick as well.alternatly licking and sucking on the head, and running my lips down over it, taking it in my mouth and sliding up and down on it while my hand was squeezing the base.

I knew he was licking Angies tit and his hand was now rubbing her between her legs. This was a great surprise, I thought.

Taking my hand away from his cock, I tried to get the whole length in my mouth. I felt the head at the back of my mouth and taking a deep breath, pushed down hard on it. I felt the head pop further into my throat and my lips were now at the base of his cock. Moving off it again, I licked the head and then went down hard on it again, this time it went right down, the head popping into my throat with the thrust.

He seemed to be giving Angie a good time, as his hand had got inside her bikini pants and he had several fingers working in her by the look of it.
 
It was great, Caroline working my cock in all sorts of ways, she was delicuous, delightful and oh-so skilled. Her tongue and lips all over and around my cock, nurturing and growing it huge before she came down on it, forcing it into her mouth, once, twice, to the back of her throat, to the root of my shaft, her arms passionately around me, pressing me onto her, and I was happy to comply.

I moaned and turned to Angie by my side. She was gorgeous too, with full round tits to die for. I bent down sideways and took one of them in my mouth, sucking it in and letting my lips, then my teeth press around her stiffening nipple. And my hand slid into her bikini panties.

She was running wet, and moaning. Her clean shaven pussy opened at a single touch of my finger, that slid in between her lips, palm pressing up on her hard clit while I found her warm hole, bent my finger and let it glide up into her warm, wet, tight hole. I rolled to open her, and let another finger follow, feeling the shivers running through her as I started to finger fuck her, following the rythm of Carolines bobs up and down on my cock.

One of Angies hands were on her tit, the other found the back of mine on the back of Carolines head, started helping me pushing her mouth back and forth on my big, hard cock.
 
His cock was big and rock hard, and I massaged his balls which were full and ready..

I took him out of my mouth and slipped my bikini pants down an off and grabbing his cock, bent forwards and backed onto it, guiding it to my wet pussy. I got the head in my pussy and he obviously got the idea and thrust the entire shaft into me, right in so his baÄşls were on my pussy lips and he started thrusting in and out like someone who had not had a good fuck in ages. I was all I could do to stay in position.

Angie was moaning away as his fingers worked magic in her and I heard her cry out as she came. Shortly after, he and I came about the same time. It was going to be a good day out.....
 
This afternoon was begining to show signs of becoming the best ever. No way was I gonna return to work anytime soon, let them fire me if they would.

My cock throbbed to unprecedented girth as Caroline backed her tight, warm pussy onto my, and I returned her enthusiasm, pushing in to the root, starting to fuck her hard, no ability to hold back.

I pressed my fingers up into Angie as the first orgasm rode through her, wiggled them to pull it all flowing out of her, and as she became like jelly by my side, panting, I pulled out of her, focusing both hands on your buttocks, opening you and fucking you harder and deeper, my cock still growing as Angie slid grinning to her knees next to us.

And then you came, pussy convulging on my cock as I couldn't hold back either, growling deeply as my cock exploded, filling you with warm sperm while your juices sqiurted back on my crotch, thighs and abs.

I held deep in you until your shivers subsided, then pulled out. You rolled around and sat spreading on the sand, my sperm running out of your pussy, watching as I turned to Angie. She grabbed my cock and pulled back on it. Licked it up abd down, cleaning it of your juices, taking it in deep between her lips, while massaging my balls.

I let her suck me like that for a while, watching you, your hand on your pussy, rubbing your clit, getting ready for round two. Then I pulled her off me ans turned her around towards you.

"I'm clean and nice now, dear Angie. Now, lick Caroline clean of my sperm while I admire you from behind"

And she did as she was told. Crawled in between your parted legs and started licking my sperm from your thighs. Then reached your pussy and put her tongue on it, lips, suctioned it in and swallowed our mixed juices into her mouth. And I knelt behind her, held ny cock angled down. Placed it on her pussy and pushed inside, pressing her forwards on your pussy that she started licking eagerly while I started fucking her in long, deep thrusts from behind.
 
Angie was going wild, licking the juices from my swollen pussy and thighs,as you bent her forward on her knees and slid your rejuvenated cock into her waiting pussy and started to slowly fuck her with slow long strokes, going deep in her and I knew it wouldn't be long before she would cum

I lay back and enjoyed seeing her groaning now as she was being given the fuck of her life!
 
Obviously turned on from licking your pussy, tasting me on it, Angies second orgasm came quick and easy. Her warm, pulsing pussy was slippery as oil, my cock sliding up and down into her, my big swelling head bumping up on the very end of her delicious slide.

It rippeled through her arching body as her buttocks grid up against me, her lips sucked your full pussy into her mouth, thongue pushing in and rolling deep inside you.

She came for a long, long time. Then relaxed, and I pulled back out of her for what felt like a mile before I released her, and she fell to the side panting and grinning.

I looked down on my throbing cock in amazement. Huge like a sledgehammer, glistering with her juices, bigger and thicker and harder than ever. I had rarely fucked girls as sexy as either of you, let alone at the same time, and I still had a long way coming.

Kneeling in the sand, cock in hand, I wiggled forward, in between your parted legs. You, one elbow on the steps supporting yourself sitting leant back, your hips off the ground, rising to me, opening your pussy to me with two fingers.

You were ready again, and as our eyes met grinning hornily at each other, I plunged into you again, starting to fuck you like there was no tomorrow, Angie sitting up on her knees watching, fingers on her nipples, pinching then hard.
 
Angie'sorgasm was hot and strong, but I could see that you were by no means finished. Your big cock was still hard as a rock, long and thick with it's bulbous head, you were ready for more!!!!

You looked at me again and kneeling, moved towards me and I spread my legs and raised my hips ready to meet you. My fingers spread my pussy lips apart and a tremour ran through my body as you arrived between my legs and drove that big cock straight into my wet cunt with one thrust, deep in me, yuor balls the only bit left out........
 
I fucked you in long, deep strokes, both hands under your ass, lifting you up as I plunged inside, your body shaking with each thrust. I leant back growling deep in my throat, watching your round tits bouncing up and down, bulging with the heave of your breast as your breathing deepened, your mouth emittig deep hisses and moans.

Angie came to her knees and crawled back over to us. Her eyes were on your tits too, and now she bent over you, kissing one of them then locking her lips around your nipple and pulling on it. One of her hands slid down your tummy and into your crotch, where she perceded to play a finger onto your clit while two others wrapped around the root of my shaft, massaging around it and followed up and down along it, pressing your pussylips open as I grew and sank in deeper still.
 
OMG....... He was fucking me deep and hard and then Angie arrived and began to suck on my tits, pulling at my nipple with her lips. I felt her run her fingers down down my tummy and then onto my clitty as you continued with long deep strokes.

She was massaging the base of your cock with her fingers wrapped around it and that seemed to be making it grow even bigger, as you raised your tempo, pounding my cunt mercilessly.
 
Angie looked up at me with a horny grin. Letting go of your tit with her lips, replacing her grasp with fingers pinching your swollen nipple.

Her back arched back, and, while fucking you hard, I bent down to meet her face, her mouth opened to mine and we kissed deep, tongues twirling around each other, lips locking together.

Then she bent down and started to kiss down my hard chest, over my abs, licking our wet juices as she came to the point where my cock pushed deep into your pussy.

I pulled back revealing my long, hard, wet shaft to her, my head inside you, and I let her lick and suck down the side of my cock which she did passionately until reaching your clit, and she sucked it in between her lips and lapped her tongue at it while I started fucking again.

I pushed deep into you feeling her mouth working you, then pulled back, all the way out and into her mouth, filling her to the back of her throath, then out again and back into you. I moaned and shivered as I fucked you both liike that.

"Sooo good, babes! I'm gonna cum again! And I wanna do that all over your faces and tits!"
 
As he alternately fucked Angie's mouth and my pussy, I slowly pulled away and turned so that I was facing Angie who was licking his cock. Grinning at her, I moved so that I was on the opposite side of his cock. Angie saw what I was doing and we started to lick both sides of his cock together.

We licked up his stiff rod on both sides and then in turn swallowed it all down as far as we could. Lick, swallow, lick then the other would swallow. He was starting to moan and his cock was pulsing as he was about to cum. Just as we licked again, he just said "Ohhhh........YES!!!!!" and his cock erupted covering our faces with his cum. Angie milked his shaft with her hand, as I gently squeezed his balls...........
 
My back arched back and my hips pushed eagerly forward as you took turns licking and swallowing my cock and pretty soon I couldn't hold back any longer. My shaft bulged and my warm sperm unloaded in hard bursts all over your faces as you giggled and pumped me empty, licking my juices with your tongues as it ran down your faces and dripped onto your tits.

Emptied, I took a step back watching the two of you as you kissed each other passionately, licked my sperm from each other, round tits rubbing as you caressed like cats.

Then I took you by a hand each and helped you to your feet. Kissing Angie first, then you, I lead you down the sand to the water. "Let's wash and cool, ladies, then go again" I said, leading you in, a hand firmly on each butt. "Next time I'll let you sit down on me. And it's all up to you to decide who gets cock and who gets tongue first. I wanna taste both delicious pussies at once"
 
The cool water was lovely and we all three frollicked around, having fun and then laying back on the beach naked.

After a while, feeling quite rejuvenated I looked at the pair of you laying each side of me. I gently ran a finger down your chest, across your belly and stroked your limp cock which immediately jerked and showed signs of life again..
 
I lay still, only rolling my head your way, smiled at you as I felt your curious fingers run on my shaft, wrap under it and take a light grasp allowing it to pulse in your palm, stopping higher and higher, growing longer, thicker and harder. After cuming twice and still wanting more I felt like rock, my cock like a sledgehammer. Whoever was gonna get this log of an erection was gonna get fucked really hard for a really long time.

By your other side, Angie had rolled on her side, angled up on her elbow, wrapped delicately under her curved tummy, her full tits heaving with her relaxed breath. Her free hand slid back down along your tit, sides, hips, in between your slightly parted legs, turnining to tickle your clit, smiling too "so are you gonna have him next, Carolien, or shall I?"
 
Oh I think I am going to enjoy him first Ang, but hopefully there will be enough left in him to give you a good time as well. I lent over him and took the partly stiff head between my lips, licking and sucking him to full size. And what a size!! He must have been 10" and thick as well!!

He stood up, his cock proudly waving around, and turned me so I was on my hands and knees. Before I knew it, he came behind me and slid into my moist pussy. Pulling my hips towards him, he thrust forward, impaling me with one big lunge, his cock going full depth into my waiting cunt. His hands moved to my tits, fondling and rolling the nipples with his fingers.

Then, he released my tits and said "right miss lets see how you enjoy a real good fucking!" H slapped my as and we were away. Thrusting hard and deep with regular lunges, he slapped my ass with each stroke, alternating on each butt cheek. I pushed back each time, so that my butt was tight to him. He didn't seem to be close to cumming at all, but I was......
 
... And after a long, deep, hard fuck you did. With a vengance. Never had I felt a wilder orgazm clamp around my cock and massage it in suculene spasm, your body stiffening and shaking as you screamed in delight at the top of your lungs and your warm hole convulged tight around my rock hard pulsing shaft.

Then, after an eternity, you subsided, slid forward panting hard, my cock reciding but still in you, your juices pumping out alongside it, dripping and running down your thighs to the sand below.

It was then Angie reacted. She had been watching, caressing heself, tits and cunt. Now she came up behind me, I felt her hand on my balls, her full pointy tits rubbing up my back. Hands on your buttocks and cock in you i rolled my head around and met her in a deep passionate kiss.

Then I pulled out of you and shifted to face her. She grabbed as eagerly for my cock as my hand found her wide open pussy, massaged her clit and hole while kissing her deeper. Before I grabbed her hips and pushed her back, down, on the beach before me, she eagerly spread and lifted her legs for me, opening her pussy.

And I leant in, looming over her, led my cock skillfully to her pussy and pushed inside.

Then, like I had you, I started to fuck her in long, deep strokes. I felt invincible, able to fuck forever, and as my pace increased she too started to shiver and shake...
 
Angie lay on her back and as you slid into her spread thighs, locked her legs around you as you gave her as good s fucking as you gave me. You seemed to be able to go on forever and Angie was moaning and bucking as you gave her the fucking of her life.

Who was this guy I wondered, as Angie started to cum on your cock.
 
My cock only grew inside her as I pressure drilled her delicioulsy sucking wet pussy and her screams eccoed in the hills around us as another wild orgasm hit, bringing red dots flashing to my eyes from the intense feeling of her muscles tuned, shivered and convulged in hard pulses around my shaft.

I didn't have to hold her. I was like elevated above and upon her, my huge log of a cock to the root in her, keeping her in place, shifting her entire shaking frame from side to side as I wiggled back and forth, forcing every last drop of juice from her as she came. And as I released her, she squirted a warm river onto me, moaning and shaking and wimpering hard.

I stood above the two of you, rolling side by side, giggling and moaning, and I looked you in the eyes, one by one. I held my cock and pulled backbon it, glistering with your juices.

"Time to lick clean again, kittens... And then we see where we go"
 
Back
Top