How many wifes want to suck another mans cock?

How many women would like to suck another mans fat cock if your husband was ok?

  • Hell yes

    Votes: 343 58.6%
  • yes

    Votes: 100 17.1%
  • If he wants me too

    Votes: 96 16.4%
  • no

    Votes: 46 7.9%

  • Total voters
    585
Mine certainly does

She had one in her mouth just this morning, and enjoyed it almost as much as I enjoyed watching her do it. And while I was out of country last week she went with a couple of our friends to an on-premise club and sucked on a few strange ones plus our male friend in between allowing a couple of cocks into her pussy. I had to hear about it on the phone the next night...wish I'd been there.

Perhaps the hottest thing is to watch her get so horny that she jams her tongue up some stranger's ass while she's being eaten to a cum.
 
First Wife

Yeah,

My first wife had little skill but was really really into it. I have and did imagine her dropping to her knees and sucking a strangers cock more than a few times.

Second wife not so much.

Jeg
 
I've watched my wife suck off my friend a coupe of times. I walked out of the room while she was sucking him off to give them some privacy. I walked back in to see her lying on the floor with her head in his lap and his cock in her mouth. She had copious amounts of his cum on her lips and was obviously enjoying his cock. I really enjoyed the show.
 
Back
Top