Let's see how this goes

Dear God people!!
The girl asked a question about the use of an apostrophe, and only one person responded to her about it!

What were you all thinking.... oh, right, that's a bit of a daft question really...

So, in the interests of good grammar, yes, it was the correct use of an apostrophe, as you have shortened 'let us'

You're also gorgeous, and thank you for posting, but please don't let an amazing body & attractive face be an excuse for sloppy English
(you know, write how you want, I only got an E in A-level English anyway ;) )[/QUOTE

Heh, ok thanks for clearing that up.
And thank you. Generally I do have good English, apart from the odd mistake. There are some words I can never get right when I write them.

You look gorgeous :), I hope you have fun here x

Last edited:
Hello and thanks for sharing yourself. Looking forward to see "how this goes". Welcome and have fun.

Good Morning indeed, I would sail away with you.. You would make a sailor never leave the beach! Very sexy Eva

thanks for sharing your pics , pls do check my thread and let me know if i have your permission to alter edit pics

Btw is that an erroneous apostrophe in the title?

Anyway....

What a beautiful picture. Thank you for sharing it and the others with us. xxx

P.S. Apologies for not answering the grammatical question. I see you have the answer now.

Thanks for the feedback and support so far people! Much appreciated!

Attachments

• pic 14.jpg
    pic 14.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 3,946
Hello Eva and welcome to the boards. You are a very sexy Lady. and what beautiful eyes you have. Also love the outfits you are showing us. thanks

Last edited:
Morning everyone!
pic 22.jpg

Thanks for the feedback and support so far people! Much appreciated!
pic 14.jpg

Good morning sweet Eva. These pics certainly helped me rise and shine.
1016.gif

Back