Parent's Evening (Closed for Playful1)

Led_Astray

Literotica Guru
Parent's Evening: OPEN FOR CRITIQUE

The classroom door opened, and Jim, the elderly caretaker, stuck his head in.

"Alright, Mr Larkman? You going to be long? Only, it's seven o'clock, see, and I'm all finished, and everyone else is gone, like." he chattered, with annoying cheeriness.

The occupant of the room raised his completely bald head and smiled with false friendliness. "I have one more parent to see, I'm afraid. But you go on home, Jim, I can lock up and set the alarms when I'm done."

"Well, that's very good of you, sir," burbled the old man, oblivious to the coldness in the teacher's blue eyes. "I'll see you tomorrow then." As the caretaker left, Mr Larkman could here him whistling tunelessly along the corridor, punctuated by the sound of a door opening and closing.

Damned old fool, thought Mr Larkman to himself. Get yourself home, I don't want any witnesses tonight...

He stood, drew himself up to his full 6 feet in height, and looked at his reflection in the glass of the door. He'd deliberately dressed to look authoritative tonight - covering his wide shoulders with a conservative black suit intimidated children and parents alike, and as a result he got a lot fewer complaints than, say, Mrs Simpson, the friendly and open teacher in the class below. It made parents evening so much simpler - the only reason he was the last teacher to finish tonight was because he had deliberately planned it that way.

He grinned at his reflection, and rubbed at his chin. He'd shaved that very morning but dark stubble was already shadowing his jawline, making his face look lean and angular, like a wolf. Combined with the complete lack of hair that might show tell-tales of grey, it made him look years younger, too. Closer to late thirties than his actual age of forty-five. Regular visits to the gym helped too, of course, though these days he just couldm't seem to shift the layer of fat over his belly... but that no longer mattered. He shook his head and scowled, then straightened his blood red tie and picked a speck of lint off his black shirt.

In the distance, he heard the entrance buzzer sound. Pausing only to tap a few keys on his laptop and turning its screen to face the wall, he left the classroom. He strode purposefully along the corridor, past notice-boards full of children’s artwork and writing, knowing that there was nobody else here to let the visitor in.

And besides, he knew it was for him...

Last edited:
She was running late. Of course. She was never running late unless it was for something important it seemed. Her heels clicked up the sidewalk quickly as she tried to juggle her cellphone, her purse and the folder of Taryn's homework and disciplinary action reports.

She'd gotten 3 of them in two weeks, and now her teacher had called for a meeting about her behavior.

Julie tried to pull the door open, but found it locked, so she pressed the buzzer and held it for a moment. As she released it, the folder and paperwork fell to the ground, scattering. She cursed and crouched to gather them, twisting and stretching to reach them as she heard the door behind her click open.

She snatched the last paper up and stood hastily, smoothing her skirt over her backside and flushing in embarrassment, turning to see Taryn's teacher holding the door.

"Oh! Mr. Larkin! Hello, I didn't expect you would be the one answering. Thank you for letting me in." She couldn't help stammering slightly. He was a very stern looking man. She hadn't spoken to him in person before, but Taryn had pointed him out to her once. Even from a distance she'd been able to tell he was a severe and no-nonsense sort of teacher.

"Come in, Mrs. Roundtree," he stood to one side to allow her to pass through the door as she attempted to shuffle the papers into a neater stack, still fumbling with the rest of her belongings.

She blushed redder and smiled apologetically,"It's... umm. It's Ms. Carter actually. Roundtree was my husb-- Ex-husband's name." She couldn't quite meet his eyes as she hurried past him, waiting just inside the door for him to lead to wherever they would be sitting for the meeting. "I'm so sorry that I'm late, I hope you haven't been waiting long?"

Last edited:
Mr Larkman pushed the door closed, the electronic lock engaging with an audible clunk that made his visitor jump.

Oh how delightful... he thought. She's flustered already and I haven't even begun... this is going to be easy...

"Just a few minutes, Mizz Carter" he said aloud, placing emphasis on the "Mizz". "And it's Mr Larkman, in fact."

He paused, deliberately making her slightly uncomfortable. As she began to stammer out an apology for the error he deliberately cut her off.

"But please, after you. Parent-teacher consultations are traditionally carried out in the classroom, straight down this corridor, room SL-11." And with a predatory smile he gestured down the hallway.

As they walked though the quiet, empty building, no sound but the echoes of their footsteps, his eyes feasted on the delicious rear view of Mizz Carter's shapely figure.

Upon reaching the classroom he stepped in front of her and pulled open the door, gesturing for her to enter. The classroom was quite modern, with a row of laptops at the back and a large interactive screen at the front, that could be used as a whiteboard or a video display with equal ease, images displayed on the teacher's laptop projected onto it from the unit mounted on the ceiling. But for now, all was switched off and silent save for the faint whir of the hard-drive in the teacher's computer, the only thing switched on.

As soon as Mizz Carter had entered, Mr Larkman stepped in behind her and locked the door.

"This meeting needs to remain absolutely confidential, Mizz Carter."

Last edited:
"Yes of course."

She stood, looking around. She had hoped for an obvious place where she would be intended to sit, but at the front of the class was only Mr. Larkman's desk. The rest of the class was student seating. She pursed her lips. A more equal face-to-face would have been more ideal than sitting as a student.

Julie did not have any fond memories of her own times in high school, she was no more comfortable or confident then than she was now. She felt bad for Taryn, having to go through her teen years not only in a new school, but in an unfamiliar country.

"Mr. Larkman, I'm so sorry that you felt this meeting necessary. I know Taryn has not been on her best behavior lately, she's not handling the divorce well, and it's gotten worse now that her father has flown back to the states, but I assure you that I'm looking into finding a counselor to address these issues and if you wou--"

The teacher cut her off with an abrupt and aggressive gesture, his frown nearly knocking her over. The excuses that poured from her did not impress him in the least it seemed.

Her head dropped and she took another deep breath, shifting her weight and waiting for him to speak.

"Mizz Carter, I asked you here to discuss one specific incident." Mr Larkman began a circuit of the room, closing each of the blinds as he continued to speak. "Let me be frank, in spite of her recent behaviour, your daughter is an intelligent young woman who potentially has a very bright future ahead of her."

He walked back over to where Ms Carter was still standing, his eyes flicking up and down her body.

"Unfortunately, after school last week, I caught her and one of the boys from this class together in the changing rooms..."

Steepling his fingers in front of him and peering at the shocked Ms Carter over the top of them, he continued, his voice harsh and matter of fact..

"I shall not sully our conversation with the sordid details, Mizz Carter, suffice to say that given that they are both so young they could both be charged with statutory rape. They would both subsequently be expelled. They would both be placed upon the UK Sex Offender’s Register for life, and neither would ever be allowed to work with children of vulnerable adults. This would, of course, absolutely destroy Taryn's ambition to gain childcare qualifications and become a Nursery supervisor."

His voice softening, become quite casual, the teacher gave Ms Carter an almost pitying look.

"But I don't believe in punishing a child so harshly for making a single mistake. As long as you agree to do exactly as I say, I think we can prevent any of these details becoming public."

Julie was sure that her shock was going to send her to the floor. Taryn? She hardly even talked about boys, but to be caught... She couldn't believe it.

"Wait... okay, hold on. This is the first I'm hearing about this she was caught... First of all, I think you must be mistaken. But... rape? They're both just kids, they just.... the offender register? You're joking, right? I mean... for...."

She leaned against the nearest table, her breath coming quickly. How could Taryn have been so stupid? But statutory... that just seemed so wrong! But this wasn't home anymore, who knew what sorts of crazy laws there might be here about this sort of thing.

She looked desperately back up at Mr. Larkman. He was leaned nonchalantly against his desk, he brushed another speck of lint from his jacket sleeve. "You said you could help? Just tell me what we need to do to fix this. We can't... I mean... she's just a kid. She obviously didn't know what was at stake."

Tears stung the corners of Julie's eyes.

Last edited:
Oh, that's perfect... thought Mr Larkman, sadistically. Just the reaction I was looking for.

"You agree to do exactly as I say?" he said, taking Ms Carter's hands in his and looking staring into her green eyes. "It's the only way to help your daughter."

The tearful woman nodded. "Yes, oh of course..."

My Longman could not supress a cruel chuckle. She has no idea what she just agreed to...

He leaned forward and hissed a command into her ear.

"Strip to your underwear! But... you can leave your heels on..."

Last edited:
Julie's heart began to race, and she tried to rip her hands away from Mr. Larkman's, to pull away, to run from him, but his grip tightened painfully.

She wanted to scream. She wanted to tell him to go to hell. All she could manage was a shaky whisper, which seemed almost more muffled here surrounded by bulletin boards and textbooks. "You can't be... serious. I can't! I mean... you can't...."

The cruel and twisted look of amusement on his face made her furious, her tears forgotten for the moment.

She forcefully pulled her hands free and turned to the door, only then realizing that the click she'd heard when they entered was the sound of a lock.

And only then fully realizing the danger she was in.

Last edited:
Smiling, Mr Larkman followed his victim to the door, standing close behind her as she laid her hand on the doorhandle, invading her personal space.

He placed his hands on her shoulders and leaned down to whisper darkly in her ear.

"I can unlock that door if you wish, Mizz Carter. Say the word, and I will unlock the door, and even hold it open for you as you walk away."

She was unable to resist the strength of his arms as he turned the distraught young mother around to face him, and placed a hand under her chin, forcing her to meet his eyes. With a mocking tone, he spoke again.

"But before your naughty little arse has finished wiggling its way down the corridor, I'll be sat at my desk typing the email that will ruin your daughter's entire life."

There was no mistaking, none, that Larkman was as dangerous as he sounded. Julie had never felt as helpless and alone as she did that moment with her faced turned up into those cold blue eyes. There was no one to help her. Even outside of this classroom, this prison, there was no one to go to. When he left, her husband had left them entirely alone here, an ocean from home.

Julie finally realized the inevitability of it all. There was no choice, Taryn meant everything.

Her voice was soft and unsteady. "If I do this... IF I... do what it is that you are asking. Then what? Then this matter is dropped? What guarantee do I have that you do not report her anyway? Or does this never go away..." Her voice waivered as further unpleasant possibilities raced through her mind. "Do you just think you're going to have this information to make me do what you want until you are bored with your game?"

She knew she was beaten and that his answer didn't matter. She had no options anymore. That didn't keep the anger and disgust...or the fear... from her eyes and words.

She waited for him to answer, for him to move. He released her face, stepped back a brief pace, and indicated for her to comply with his initial request with just a look, a motion. She dropped her bag to the floor at her feet and shrugged her jacket off of her shoulders with what she hoped was a suitably defiant glare.

Last edited:
"Now, now, Mizz Carter... if you give me what I want I have no intention of telling anybody about Taryn." purred Mr Longman, with an evil grin. "If I did, I'd no longer have any power over you. And I do so like to have power..."

He folded his arms and gazed down at her, an infuriating smug look upon his face.

"Of course, if you become boring then I won't need you anymore, so who knows what I might do then? But let us not worry about the far future. You need to concentrate on what is happening right now, in this room, and forget anything else."

He watched her take off her jacket, and nodded approvingly, taking it from her unresisiting hand and hanging it on one of the coat-hooks that dotted the wall next to the door.. "There, you see? That wasn't so hard."

His eyes glittered.

"Now the blouse...."

Julie's fingers shook as she brushed her dark red hair back off of her shoulders and began work on the small buttons holding her blouse closed, starting at her waist. She was trying to buy her faltering modesty as much time as she could.

As she reached the last button she allowed the fabric to part, revealing her soft high breasts, hidden by a modest white bra. A small white bow at the center the only adornment. Her flat stomach rippled as her muscles twitched in embarrassment that was almost painful. She took time to pause and fold the blouse neatly, laying it atop her purse.

She turned her back to him and slowly slowly worked the zipper of her skirt down. She watched out the vertical window in the classroom door, half hoping someone would happen by, that the insanity of this situation would be interrupted, and these decisions taken from her. However, she also was relieved there were no more eyes were there to witness her impending ruin.

As she skirt fell to the floor and she stepped free of it she spun slowly to face her captor. She closed her eyes, unwilling to watch his gaze wander over her nearly naked form. Her white cotten panties, as simple as her bra, her pale un-freckled skin. Only her hair and her newly manicured nails, painted to match her lipstick, stood out from her soft and silent form.

She cursed inwardly a pink blush rising yet again as the cool air of the musty smelling classroom washed over her, causing a chill and making her nipples stand out traiterously beneath the thin soft cups.

Last edited:
"Oh, very, very nice..." murmured Mr Larkman with a sinister smile. "You shoudn't hide such a delicious body under such dull clothes." He paused, letting his eyes travel up and down her body, knowing it would make her uncomfortable, and couldn't resist an additional cruel little jab. "No wonder your husband left you."

He took her hands in his, his palms upward, fingers wrapped around hers so that the deep-red fingernails that matched her lips were held up for inspection, and sneers.

"And yet you paint your nails and lips in a whore's colour. Disgusting."

Gripping her fingers painfully he led the helpless woman few steps to the side, away from the door, then slowly pushed her back against the wall - the first action, thus far, to have a hint of gentleness about it. Glancing to the left and right, Mizz Carter could see she was standing in the middle of where the class must hang their coats, large double hooks at shoulder height either side of her.

Mr Longman's strong hands guided hers to the nearest hooks to her left and right, and delivered a string of firm commands.

"Hold onto these hooks. Do not let go. Do not move, unless I tell you to. Do you understand?"

Last edited:
Julie delayed as long as she thought she could. She had no idea if Larkman was capable of actual violence against her, but judging by his grip, if he put his mind to it there was no way she would be able to fight him. Even in her heels she stood a full 8 inches shorter than him, and despite how much she wanted to defy any command from his lips, she felt she'd already gone too far to turn back.

Her fingers curled around the cool metal of the hooks, her nails digging into the palms of her hands, his words ringing in her ears, making her somehow ashamed of their bright color. She could feel the rough texture of the wall against her shoulders.

She finally began to really look at her captor, helpless to do anything else. Everything about his demeanor and dress was intimidating and dark and had an aura of control about it. She couldn't imagine his features ever being arranged into any expressions more forgiving, but thought if he managed it, he'd likely be handsome. Now though his gaze alternated between predatory and stern. Now she could only fear his unreadable thoughts and wonder what his dark mind intended to do with her from this point forward.

Last edited:
Growling softly, Mr Larkman moved his hands, laying his fingertips on the sides of his victim's hips, then slowly moving them up towards her armpits. Soon the palms of his hands were cupping the sides of her breasts through the bra, and his thumbs began to flick across her hard nipples.

"Oh, yes... lovely...." he breathed, toying with them for several long seconds until they stood even prouder than they had before.

"You like that, don't you, you slut..." he murmured, and slid his fingertips into through the tops of the bra-cups. With a sudden jerk he pulled the soft white garment downwards just far enough to expose the delicate pink buds of flesh. His eyes smouldering, he began to tweak and pinch the erect little nubs, before dropping his mouth to one of them, licking and sucking.

She couldn't help but shiver, the contrast of the cool wall at her back and his warm body so close, his fingers on her, it was almost more than she could process. She closed her eyes tightly, trying to pretend that she was somewhere else or to will his hands to be someone else's.

She had a momentary thought that she would survive this... his hands were strong but he was being gentle... Then she felt the violent and surprising tug as he pulled the fabric away and lowered his scornful lips to her skin.

She gasped and before she could even stop to consider her actions, her hands slid down to cover her newly exposed skin, to push him away, her innate modesty rising back to the surface. Every fiber screamed again that she needed to fight him off.

The cups of her bra were now slid beneath her breasts, pushing them up, almost presenting them to him, her nipple still hard and wet from his tongue as she tried ineffectually to back him away from her and trying to cross her arms in front of her. Rather than moving back, however, Larkman stepped in even closer to her, eyes darkening stormily.

Mr Larkman grapped his victim's wrists hard, and pulled them away from her chest, roughly pinning them back against the wall next to the hooks.

"I told you not to move..." he hissed. "Disobedient sluts get punished."

Still holding her wrists he bent down to her trembling breasts and sucked a firm nipple into his mouth.. then bit down hard. Mizz Carter let out a cry of pain, but this only seemed to excite her tormentor more as he moved his head to the other breast and again bit down upon the sensitive nubbin of flesh.

"I'm going to kiss you, now." he purred, pushing his face close to hers. "I'm going to kiss that whore-mouth and and I want to feel you kissing me back. If I don't, things will just get worse for you..."

With that, he slowly, oh so slowly, moved his face towards hers, his blue eyes like ice-crystals. She felt the his lips against hers, felt the stubble of his chin scratching her face, and although she tried to keep her lips sealed, the hard point of his tongue forced its way between them, tangling with hers.

When she didn't immediately respond, Mr Larkman growled threateningly.

A single tear fell as Julie reluctantly parted her lips, her stomach twisting as his tongue shoved between her lips, plundering her mouth. She whimpered and squirmed under his grip.

His kiss was persistent as it was hard, pressing her head back against the wall, his breath mingled with hers. She felt his stubble, abrasive against her, and yet his lips were soft and warm.

It had been so long since anyone had kissed her with anything resembling passion that she'd nearly forgotten what it was like, and with her eyes closed it wasn't long before she found herself becoming a little lost in the kiss... forgetting her surroundings, and just who was holding her wrists so tightly to the wall. Her tongue tentatively moved against the one pressing so demandingly against her own. Her whimpers turned into a low moan.

Only when she felt him guide her hands slowly back up to the hooks on the wall did she come to. She gripped them again, freezing as her mind snapped back to where she was. She shook her head slightly trying to clear it, frightened at how easily she found herself reacting to her touch.

No, she thought furiously to herself, I am not going to give him the satisfaction. I can't. Her jaw set tightly, she drew in a wavering but determined breath.

Perfect... thought Mr Larkman, as his victim suddenly went rigid, rejecting his cruel kisses.

Don't want her getting too eager, too soon, and spoiling my fun...

"Oh dear, Mizz Carter." he said with menacing glee. "I didn't tell you to stop kissing me... you earned yourself even more punishment."

He looked at her laviciously, at her soft, rounded mound still covered by her white panties, at her delicious breasts spilling out of her bra, and at the tight bow of her scarlet lips.

"But that can wait for later... unless you let go of the hooks again..."

With that, he placed a large, strong hand around her neck, and raised the other to her face, pushing his thick fore-finger against her lips.

"Open your cock-sucking lips, you whore. You are going to suck my finger just the way you used to suck your husbands pathetic penis." He pressed hard inwards, forcing her to eather open her mouth or have her full lips crushed against her teeth. Then he leaned in close, and murmured in her ear, in an almost kind voice as if offering helpful advice.

"I want to feel plenty of tongue action, and believe me, the more saliva you can coat this finger with, the less painful things will be for you later."

Julie's lips parted nearly immediately. Her compliance was less an act of obedience than of instinctive self-preservation. As his hand wrapped nearly completely around her slender neck, her arms flexed, pulling on the hooks and she came up onto her toes as if to try to lift herself from his grasp.

She knew he could kill her. At this moment she stood no chance against his powerful grip. And yet, a rational voice in some dim back corner of her brain reasoned he would not, he was too calculating. It would be too messy. On the other hand if she lost consciousness there would be no chance to fight him. He had nothing to lose if she passed out but a little time and a some trouble.... The calm and rational voice disappeared again..

But her breath grew no thinner. In fact, as he roughly slid his finger into her mouth, smearing her lipstick, it was coming quickly in soft gaps, and her heart pounded. He was not going to choke her, as she feared. At least not yet. His hand held her, his thumb and pointer finger pressed so firmly up against either corner of her jaw, lifting her face, that she was sure if he flexed even slightly he would leave bruises.

As Larkman had hoped, his veiled threat sunk in deeply, and Julie began slowly to lick his invading digit. She could not be certain of his intentions, if his words were merely intended to coerce cooperation or if he was actually going to follow through. She was not entirely naive though, and the possibilities make her knees weaken.

Suddenly he forced his finger deeper, prodding against the back of her throat. He laughed cruelly, his breath hot against the side of her face as she gagged, her neck expanding and tightening again under his hand, her face going red from the effort it took to hold herself together. He finally pulled back, but did not completely withdraw from her mouth, giving her just enough room to catch her breath and whatever composure was possible in such a situation. As he pushed deeply again, she was at least more prepared, but she could not help a pitiful whimper.

Mr Larkman continued to slide his finger in and out of Mizz Carter's mouth, marvelling at the expert way she laved the thick digit with her tongue and lips. The hand on her throat could feel her pulse pounding and the increase in the speed of her breathing convinced him she was ready for the next step.

"That's it... that's my good little whore... Oh yes... you are starting to enjoy it now, aren't you?"

He slowly pulled the finger away, her lips falling away from it with a soft pop and began to kiss her again, more gently this time, his tongue flickering in and out of her mouth, as his hand trailed down her body. After the cruel invasion of the finger and the way she had been forced to treat it, the return of his tongue was an almost welcome relief.

He deliberately kept the kisses more seductive that previously, softly groaning with pent up lust into her now unresisting mouth, aiming to distract her from what was about to happen next until it was too late for her to resist, sliding his hand over her smooth stomach.

In a single swift move, he slid his caressing hand down the front of her white cotton panties and pushed the saliva-lubricated finger straight into the tight folds of her pussy, up to the second knuckle joint, and kept it there. Gasping from the sudden invasion of her body, Mizz Carter could feel the heat of his palm pressing against her clitoris.

Last edited:
Every time he spoke something clicked and hummed deep inside her, confusing and disorienting her.

An anxious moan escaped Julie's throat. Though one hand was still wrapped around her neck, and his lips were still as demanding, they were somehow softer.* Her arms relaxed and she sank back down onto her heels.* Her mind wandered, wondered about th true motivations of her captor as his tongue stroked hers.* She sifted through the whys and hows and trying to fathom his intent.

So focused on his lips and on her internal inquiries that she had momentarily forgotten his other hand until he was already buried inside her.* Her knees bent slightly, pushing him even deeper.*Her*response had been unexpected and immediate but judging by his increasing pressure it seemed to please Larkman.*She wanted desperately to believe that her reaction was one of physical weakness and surprise.* A soft dark voice inside her whispered otherwise.

As his hand cupped her, covering her sex, spreading her open, she knew that he had discovered her body's treason.* It was not merely the moisture from her mouth that had aided his invasion of her.* His palm ground against her holding her hips to the wall and sending jolts of electricity through her.* She tried to press her thighs together, to deny him, but it only served to trap his hand against her as she wriggled against him.

"That's right, you little slut. Fuck my hand. You love it, don't you? You love the feel of my hard finger in your hot little pussy, don't you?"

Mr Larkman slid his unoccupied hand down from Mizz Carter's neck, cupping the underside of her left breast so that his fingers could play over her now very swollen nipple. Simultaneously he bent his head down to her right breast, and began to lick, suck and gently nibble at that side's hard pink nubbin of flesh.

The slow finger-fucking taking place inside Mizz Carter's panties intensified as her tormentor added a second finger to the violation, and began to speed up. As they thrust in and out, the fingers also kicked out sideways against the sensitve walls of the helpless woman's rapidly moistening sex.

"I want you to come all over my hand, you filthy bitch. I'm not going to stop until you do."

It was as if every move, ever twitch of his fingers and lips were perfectly calculated.* Julie cried out, a high long whine, as she felt her body respond to his ministrations.* The muscles in her shoulders already knotted and tense as she flexed and writhed there under the coathooks, in a losing battle with her senses to withstand him, to fight the impending orgasm that he was so close to forcing from her.

She did not want him to have it.* It was hers, and should be for her to give, not to be taken, not like this.* The stark contrast between his words, harsh and dirty, forceful and full of spite, against his movements, gentle and passionate.... that disparity was twisting in her mind, making her succumb but wanting to fight, to scream out that she was not any of these things, no bitch, no slut... but as his fingers worked in her and her muscles tightened she could not voice her arguments...

Images flashed behind her eyelids as she clenched them tightly.* The face of Taryn's father.* He'd been her first and her only.* Always a tentative lover until the final year of their marraige*when he'd changed, become needier, more aggressive.* Turned out he'd been learning new tricks, Julie remembered, from a woman he'd met through work.* Julie had seen her once, this woman... one of those who wore their sexuality openly, tight clothing, lots of skin, always with a wink or a pout.*

Larkman ground his palm against her again and she whimpered, her breath wavering and fluttering as she sobbed.***She panted*roughly as she tried to hold herself back and failed, screaming and cursing as she came around his fingers, tears dropping from her cheeks in her shame.* His rough stubble scraped at her soft pale breast as he devoured her, teasing and pulling, trying to prolong her spasms, revelling in this, her initial*downfall.

Breathing heavily with lust, with his victim's sweet-smelling juices coating his hand, Mr Larkman grinned in triumph.

"That's a good little whore,” he murmured in her ear as he reached up and gently peeled Mizz Carter's fingers from the coathooks. She all but collapsed against him, and he held her in an almost caring embrace as the final spasms of her excitement subsided, then suddenly released her, stepping to one side.

Released so suddenly, Mizz Carter staggered weakly forwards, but was brought to a halt by the edge of a desk against her naked thighs. Rough hands seized her shoulder and hair, cruelly bending her over onto the cold wooden surface, her head hanging over the opposite side. Pausing only to roughly pull down her panties just far enough to expose her shapely nether cheeks, her tormentor quickly stepped around the desk and took her hands, placing them either side of her head, bending her fingers around to grip the edge of the wooden tabletop.

"But lest you forget, I still owe you a punishment, Mizz Carter..." chuckled Mr Larkman. "Now, stay there, with your pretty titties squashed against your daughter's desk, and stay still..."

The cruel teacher took a meter-rule from besides his desk and swung it in a swift, sharp arc, terminating against the cheeks of her vulnerable behind.

Last edited:
Back