What do you look for on here?

Jax87

Really Experienced
Joined
Dec 5, 2007
Posts
271
I always enjoy browsing the forums seeing what different people ask for on here some are very mmmmm and some are just plain funny :rolleyes: So what in particular do you come to Litereotica for? something short term, long term?...Do you come just for the company? For the stories :D or maybe your hoping to meet someone to share in those erotic fantasies & pleasures you have locked away in your mind :devil:

Personally when I first came here I was lustful young adult (am only 26 so a younger lustful adult :rolleyes:) so I will admit it was pretty much SEX SEX SEX but I've mellowed since. Don't get me wrong I love finding & meeting new women to have some intense and very filthy voice chats on Skype(sometimes Yahoo). There is something so arousing and erotic about sharing your fantasies with total strangers and just opening up to someone who you can hear and not see. Also I do find sound so dam sexy, hearing a women caught up in the grasp of her own pleasure drives me crazy.

However I do enjoy just meeting new people, learning new things and having some great company to chat with and I've made some nice relationships on here even though I've loss contact with some over the years :(

So what do you look for?
 
Last edited:
I started here because I like to participate in open honest discussions about sexual and personal issues. It's a lot easier in an anonymous forum than with people you actually know. I love hearing about people's experiences, fantasies, fetishes, whatever because I like to write erotic stories. I have a few published here and have done some others. Getting the insight of people opening up their thoughts helps to make characters more realistic and broader based because otherwise, I'd only know about my own feelings, desires, and experiences. I find it amazing how many people have done some of the things I have or have thought about some of the things I have. It often helps to know that some of your own pervy thoughts and deeds have been a part of other people's lives. We're all pretty much the same when you look under the skin.
 
Driving to empty parking lots after dark to masturbate while Skyping with horny English men.
 
I would love to find an older woman I was compatible with both in sexuality and normal life. I met a woman on the internet around 10 years ago and we stayed in touch and talked often all throughout that time-span, but for whatever reason that friendship ended. And I don't really mean a woman I can pursue something with in real life, but having someone I can talk to on here from time to time is a great thing to have in my opinion.

I still hold out hope, but not very much.
 
Interesting question. What AM I looking for on here? I'm not entirely sure. But I suppose I can come up with two things.
1. An intelligent, modest, professional female friend with whom I can share thoughts I dare not express to anyone in real life
2. Perhaps a bit of erotic playfulness. I am talking on line roleplay here, not "let's meet and do unspeakable things to each other".
 
I have found many good acquaintances and one or two truly unique friends in here over the years! Most online friendships tend to run their course and fizzle out in time though, disappointingly sometimes.

I suppose I have looked for that rarest of things, a real confidant, someone possessing intelligence, humour, wisdom and warmth. Oh, there are many who possess all of these things but to find someone who clicks into place with you mentally is much less common.

My fondest New Year wish for you all in here is to find that which you seek! :)
 
I come here because it opens my mind to all sorts of new things, in a safe way..
Whenever I'm stupid enough to think I've seen it all...someone on here manages to remove that notion :D
 
I first came to Lit because I had submitted a story. I honestly didn't even discover the bulletin board for almost a year after I joined the site! Now I come here to talk to the friends I've made over the past couple years. Oh, and to post pictures. ;)
 
What do I look for here?

That is a very good question. Been a 'member' for some time and browse the forums. To be honest, I was looking for a kindred spirit of the female persuasion and did find one that developed into and awesome friendship.

Have another friendship under construction and it is going good. I guess the real answer other than the electronic companionship and distraction, is finding someone close to where I live so I can chicken out upon meeting. :)

I think we are all missing something in our lives and that is why we come here. I even have encountered a couple people who appear to be not who they say they are, and there are ways of figuring that out. For me, I am missing the certain type of intimacy my wife deems icky, so meat and potatoes sex is mundane.

That briefly describes my reasons, as if any one gives a shit, but thought I'd post it any way.

Besides, we can always use more friends. Yes, ladies, that is an invitation. Take care, fellow Litizens, and Happy New Year
 
I always enjoy browsing the forums seeing what different people ask for on here some are very mmmmm and some are just plain funny :rolleyes: So what in particular do you come to Litereotica for? something short term, long term?...Do you come just for the company? For the stories :D or maybe your hoping to meet someone to share in those erotic fantasies & pleasures you have locked away in your mind :devil:

Personally when I first came here I was lustful young adult (am only 26 so a younger lustful adult :rolleyes:) so I will admit it was pretty much SEX SEX SEX but I've mellowed since. Don't get me wrong I love finding & meeting new women to have some intense and very filthy voice chats on Skype(sometimes Yahoo). There is something so arousing and erotic about sharing your fantasies with total strangers and just opening up to someone who you can hear and not see. Also I do find sound so dam sexy, hearing a women caught up in the grasp of her own pleasure drives me crazy.

However I do enjoy just meeting new people, learning new things and having some great company to chat with and I've made some nice relationships on here even though I've loss contact with some over the years :(

So what do you look for?

Hump day bump ;)
 
I'm interested in reading more responses to this question. At least that's what I'm here for right now. Tomorrow it will probably be phone sex. ;)
 
What ever

Just looking for some sexy chat. Nothing long term, but would be fun to have a nice talk with someone that is as horny as I am.

How about you Jennibee?
 
Fun. Sometimes sex.

Actually, check that. I always come for sex, and it was the same in the many many years on Litchat before it died and I first came to the boards. But invariably, I just end up having fun, which is good.
 
Connections

It is good when you can connect with someone who shares the same situation. It makes you feel less alone. Though, have to admit, I came here first for the stories. Like someone else said, I only found the Bulletin board later. I love to peruse the pics people post, get involved in some of the chats. Not quite the comraderie we had in the old days on the IRC chat boards.
I have connected with a few people, but we talk and then seem to fade away. It is interesting to see some of the things that people have done. Sometimes I wonder if our society puts too many "rules" on sex. In some cultures, if the mate no longer wanted sex, it was okay for the other to take on a partner just for sex. Or in some cultures, actually another spouse. Though, one is enough for me. Just saying, that I hear some of the people who are in my boat and are in otherwise good relationships that just don't have sex anymore. Who made the bloody rule that says that if your partner no longer wants sex, that ends it for you too? In our society, if we wanted sex still then we would have to leave an otherwise good partner just so we could continue to have sex. That is just silly. At least coming here, I see that there are others in the same situation with the same frustrations.
 
What am I here for? Good conversation. Hopefully finding a girl to chat with in the beginning and as we get to know each other, maybe carrying it further.
 
What I am looking for on here? Well someone who can fill the void since my husband isn't interested in sex anymore. Nothing real just a little fantasy. Someone who will seduce me with his words the way I like. Someone to make me tingle and blush like a little school girl.
 
Back
Top