What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never thought I'd have to comfort my daughter because she thought her own grandma didn't love her. I also never thought my mil could be such a thoughtless, heartless bitch to my daughter.

I never thought I'd have to comfort my daughter because she thought her own grandma didn't love her. I also never thought my mil could be such a thoughtless, heartless bitch to my daughter.

ouch..Sorry to hear that. Hugs to you and your daughter. That is sad in deed!!:kiss::rose: At least your daughter has a wonderful mother who loves her dearly. :)

I can't believe I have only just now found the little button for 'go to the first new post' on each thread - it will save me hours of trying to figure out where the %^#^% I was up to each time!

* Doh! *

(what was that about an IQ test up higher?)

What is so hard about actually listening to the other person......oh wait...I forgot. B/c it's not me agreeing with you..............I'm an idiot...and need to just shut up. Fuck you and the hole you crawled out of. *sorry M.I.L.*

Easy to talk.

Much harder to listen.

What is so hard about actually listening to the other person......oh wait...I forgot. B/c it's not me agreeing with you..............I'm an idiot...and need to just shut up. Fuck you and the hole you crawled out of. *sorry M.I.L.*

I don't think I can trust like that anymore.
Every time I think about it, I just end up hyperventilating.

I think I am losing them. It was my decision to leave a bad situation, not them. They need to do more, to do better.

Wow It Monday i gotta go to work.. Oh Damn Its Tuesday 4 day work week Awesome. Ok I am Happy now.

that i find it a little creepy someone has been pillaging one of my blogs the last few days. i mean, stalk much?! or does somebody have too much time on their hands?! :rolleyes:

oh... did i mention the blog is over 3yrs old!!! wtf? :confused:

I have a feeling I should apologize for this but you know, I'm not going to. Sometimes happiness found is more important. Sometimes you just have to let it go.

Been there, have done that for 18 years. It never really gets easier. *hugz*

Here we go again - not even a reprieve. What can you possibly get out of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back