The 13th Annual Literotica Award Nominations: Sexiest Female Character In A Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurel

Kitty Mama
Joined
Aug 27, 1999
Posts
20,676
In this category, please nominate the female character in a Literotica story who you found to be the sexiest. To be a valid nomination, you must include:

- the character's name
- the title of the story in which she lived
- the author of the story
(a link to the story satisfies the bottom two requirements)

Story must be currently on Literotica, and must have been submitted during the year 2011. One nomination per member, please. If multiple nominations are made by a member, only the first listed will count.

*
 
Jennifer in Jennifer's Eggnog
by Jaymal

>>The boys were taking back control and Jennifer loved it. Strapping males scooping up Christmas lube and inserting it into their girlfriends from behind. A shock of cold and a lewd squelch as Trent shoved his cream-globbed finger into her anus.

Next to her Kimmie yelped, her face fraught with anticipation as Lawrence applied the sauce. "Ohhhhh God ..."

"Brace yourself, Kimmie-girl!" Jennifer clasped her friend's hand and kissed her mouth, letting their hot tongues wriggle together. Saliva still linked their lips as she whispered, "We're gonna get it so fucking good ..."<<

http://www.literotica.com/s/jennifers-eggnog
 
Susan

Susan in Collecting Bottles, Cans & Friends. She is classy, literate and imaginative in how she earns her living trading small and then larger sexual favors for "donations" to charity...her own personal charity.
 
Thank you

Thank you for the nominations again, it is greatly appreciated :)

I have, however, contacted Laurel and advised her that I do not wish to participate in the Annual Readers Awards this year and have withdrawn myself from the nominated categories.

Best of luck to all who are nominated!
 
Definately Marlaluvnit in Marla. Story of a hot slut wife.

I have an advantage, I have met, partied with and fucked Marla several times, both with and without her husband, Ted.
She is definately the prettiest, sexiest and clearcut NASTIEST of the females in any story I've read.... although my own gorgeous first wife, Maria, cums chose!
 
Last edited:
******

The 13th Annual Literotica Award Special Category Nominations are now closed! The main voting will begin on August 15th. Please check back then - here and on the site front page. Good luck to all!

******
 
The final voting for the The 13th Annual Literotica Reader's Choice Awards will begin on October 20th, 2012. Thank you for your patience, and good luck to all!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top