Anonymous Secrets Thread

Don't need this to be anonymous --- though any females interested, let me know!

Today, I was in a crowded elevator, last one on, and facing the elevator doors. I hadn't noticed who was behind me. Tall skyscraper. Going from high floor to the lobby. I felt someone pressing against my back and ass. Just a body pressing against me. Realized it was a woman. Breasts against my back. And tummy and hips against me lower. I leaned back a little bit. And she was still right there, didn't move away. Just a soft sweet continuing contact and pressure.

When we got to the lobby, I moved quickly out of elevator - it was full of people hurrying to leave - and I saw her. Attractive blonde, shoulderlength hair, gray dress with horizontal darker stripes. She moved quickly by me without a glance.

Reminds me - the idea of that sort of bodily pressure from a stranger - of a dental hygienist I once knew. She worked for my dentist. When I was in the chair, she'd tell me about her unhappiness with her husband, and at same time she'd be rubbing and pressing her breasts against my arm. Obviously intentionally, though we said nothing. We did once plan to meet 'for lunch' but she stopped working for the dentist.

G

Thanks for submitting Gaberial

-40's, Female - I've developed a serious crush on a married Lit man. What started out as a fun flirtation and some cam sessions, has turned into speaking several times a day, every day. We don't talk about sex so much as just stuff in general. I like everything I know about him so far....and I so wish he wasn't married. The bad thing is that I think I may just be a past time and am pretty sure he doesn't have any kind of crush on me. *sigh*

Thread Update:

I've had almost a dozen people contact me asking for information on who made a specific post, or who sent in a particular secret or just all the secrets.

I am NOT going to give that information out. Frankly I don't even look at it myself for the most part. AS soon as I post something I delete my PM or my email.

Someone trusted me with this information, and I take that seriously. Please don't ask ,I'm just going to say no.

Ladies, I love getting naked pictures or videos, but that's not going to be what convinces me to give up my secrets.

I just won't do it.

Thread Update:

I've had almost a dozen people contact me asking for information on who made a specific post, or who sent in a particular secret or just all the secrets.

I am NOT going to give that information out. Frankly I don't even look at it myself for the most part. AS soon as I post something I delete my PM or my email.

Someone trusted me with this information, and I take that seriously. Please don't ask ,I'm just going to say no.

Ladies, I love getting naked pictures or videos, but that's not going to be what convinces me to give up my secrets.

I just won't do it.

Bravo, ethics at its finest.

-41, Male - I'm talking to a woman on lit that I have never met. I think I love her more than my wife.

-55, Male - not a secret, but funny as hell sitting at gate waiting for my flight home. Old guy sitting on hard floor across the way. Ripping farts that I'm sure he thought were going to be silent. The other passenger and I are quietly rolling on the floor.

my ex revealed to me a bunch of dark secrets about her being fucked and i had a raging hard on even tho she was sitting there crying.....

Why don't you send me a few of her sins privately and I will post them anonymously tomorrow.

-40s, Female - I've been chatting with a guy on lit for over a year. He swears that he is not talking to anyone else, but I don't know. How can I be sure that I'm the only one he is talking to?

Thread Update:

I just won't do it.

But I will! :D

Love the thread, Neruda, and I am glad for your ethics as well.

-39, Female - I still feel guilty every time I masturbate.
Sorry the lady feels guilty. Maybe if she had a friend lend a hand, or finger, or vibrating toy, the guilt would decrease. And can I watch? Please?

-37, Female - I've been talking to a litser who likes playing the Daddy and I've got turned on despite myself. Last night when me SO was fingering me I was imagining it was my Lit Daddy making me call him Daddy & beg for it. My SO would be horrified if he knew.

But I will! :D

Love the thread, Neruda, and I am glad for your ethics as well.

Brad,

Thanks for the vote of confidence and I'm glad you are enjoying the thread. Right now we are all having fun with it, I think. Keep reading.

-33, Female - I didn't loose my virginity until I was 21, and it was to my girlfriend. Then I had sex with a guy about a week later. After that i turned into a huge whore. I had sex the first time in June and by the end of summer I had more than 20 sex partners.

Sorry the lady feels guilty. Maybe if she had a friend lend a hand, or finger, or vibrating toy, the guilt would decrease. And can I watch? Please?

I feel the same way Aaron. As was pointed out by another Litster, she was probably Catholic.

Just seen this thread, love it so far.

Sweet Tease, Thanks for taking the time to stop by. It's been pretty fun so far. I have a few more that were sent in last night that I am going to post this morning.

You should think about sending something into me. Remember that everything is private. Just send it to my PM or my email and I will post it without posting who you are.

Dwi

-39, Female - A few years ago I got arrested for a DWI. One officer handcuffed me, and searched me and the other searched my car. While the officer was searching my car the other one bent me over the hood of the cruiser to frisk me. I had on a leather miniskirt because I had been out with friends that night.

After he frisked me, his hand went up my skirt and start rubbing me through my panties. I tried to turn around to see what was going on, but he just pushed me back down on the car and continued rubbing me. He never said a word.

When the other officer was finished the first one stopped what he was doing and they loaded me in the back of the car. I felt violated and was incredibly turned on at the same time. To this day thinking about it makes me wet.

-No Age, Male - I was in the military and was at training school with many young, fit, attractive and sexually active women from all walks of life. I became close friends with one, who knew almost everything and everyone I had done. After we left and went to our next duty stations, I got a message from her asking me to marry her. I was intrigued and wondered why and even considered it, but I answered her in the negative. We then drifted apart. Years later, I often wonder what happened to her. Her last name was Smith. Seriously.

Back