Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you are correct! My lips were also made for ....get ready for it.... eating Phish Food ice cream, my favorite. What did you *think* I would say? :devil:

All the Good things in Life Jo ..*laughing* No I didn't think You would :rolleyes: ... But Great minds do Think alike .. ! :devil:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Enjoy your weekend Jo ... RL happens *It sucks at times and not in a good way :(* .. You will be missed ...:)

Again Happy Hump Day Jo ... and Thanks For Sharing .... :rose: :rose: :heart:

How would I react...hmmmm...great question. I think I might simply give a nervous smile and just go with it. I'd never say a word.

I have to say, I cook, bake and do canning...all from scratch...and have made many a recipe, but had to look up Pavlova. I've never made meringue ...now I need to try. It's now a challenge!

There is a time and place for decorum, and, for me, I believe I left it behind when I started posting pictures in various states of undress...

Yeah, I think I have 18 years or so to wait before getting a full night's sleep. One was up til 1:30 am, and the other decided she wanted to be a rooster yelling "Cockadoodledooooooooo!" at 5:30 am..... no rest for the weary.

As a kind of personal experiment, a few years back, I tried it a few times, not one women said anything, some just snatch their hand back, one or two of those appologise as if it was their fault. Others like yourself will just wait. Of course I wouldn't carry it too far, it really only takes a second or two to determine the reaction.

To make a good Pavlova, the meringue needs to remain sticky inside and cracked on the surface. Plenty of fresh cream and summer fruits.

You may have left a modicum of decorum behind when you started posting, but you are still a classy lady.

Well try to enjoy the kids while you can, believe me they grow up all too soon.

So, it's Wednesday. Hump day. We are all looking ahead to week's end. I have a day off on Friday, so for me, today is even sweeter!

Anyone have any fun weekend plans? Mine is shaping up to be incredibly busy with social events... I might end up having some Lit withdrawal while I venture back into RL.

So, for all of you who were wondering.... here's what was underneath that red shirt.

:cattail:

Perfectly delicious my dear. Love the perky nipple pic. No loss of dignity there at all :D

So, it's Wednesday. Hump day. We are all looking ahead to week's end. I have a day off on Friday, so for me, today is even sweeter!

Anyone have any fun weekend plans? Mine is shaping up to be incredibly busy with social events... I might end up having some Lit withdrawal while I venture back into RL.

So, for all of you who were wondering.... here's what was underneath that red shirt.

I love Hump Day! :rose:

I love the beach, but my skin is so fair that I need to use a boat load of sunscreen. I don't tan ~ I glow in the dark all year long, LOL! So where to cozy up in the summer....maybe in the yard with a glass of.... chocolate milk(?) by the bonfire.....

lol, I'm super pale myself.
I have the skin color of ghost paper. :D
I'm not good at tanning either.
I jump from white to burnt pretty quickly.
I get a slight farmer's tan from walking year round, but even my "tan" parts are lighter than most people's normal color. :p

Cozying up with you by a bonfire sounds righteous. :)

attachment.php

haha i unconsciously licked my lips when that nipple popped out in this one :p mmm yummy

I see you are getting over your shyness.
Lucky for all of us.

Supershy.. love all the work you put into this... the sexy.. sultry.. WOW!. wish i worked in an office with you..
Why, thank you. I am very un-shy when it comes to my work...I kind of kick ass, actually...;)

Always appreciative of a lady who appreciates the art of tease.
An art form, huh? And I thought I was just having fun...

All the Good things in Life Jo ..*laughing* No I didn't think You would :rolleyes: ... But Great minds do Think alike .. ! :devil:
Enjoy your weekend Jo ... RL happens *It sucks at times and not in a good way .. You will be missed ...
Again Happy Hump Day Jo ... and Thanks For Sharing ....
Thank you ~ I am looking forward to talking with family and friends this weekend, even if it means a little time away from my newest addiction...

As a kind of personal experiment, a few years back, I tried it a few times, not one women said anything, some just snatch their hand back, one or two of those appologise as if it was their fault. Others like yourself will just wait. Of course I wouldn't carry it too far, it really only takes a second or two to determine the reaction.

To make a good Pavlova, the meringue needs to remain sticky inside and cracked on the surface. Plenty of fresh cream and summer fruits.

You may have left a modicum of decorum behind when you started posting, but you are still a classy lady.

Well try to enjoy the kids while you can, believe me they grow up all too soon.

Perfectly delicious my dear. Love the perky nipple pic. No loss of dignity there at all :D
Thank you. I know what you mean about the kiddos ~ and I am not one to wish away time, for sure, but I am looking forward to a day I can sleep past 6am. Once I get some free time to try the Pavlova, I'll let you know how it turns out!

I love Hump Day! :rose:
Don't we all? :kiss:

Excuse me lover but I think your bra is coming undone in those photos!!!!
Ohno!!! How'd *that* happen?!!?!

lol, I'm super pale myself.
I have the skin color of ghost paper.
I jump from white to burnt pretty quickly.
I get a slight farmer's tan from walking year round, but even my "tan" parts are lighter than most people's normal color.

Cozying up with you by a bonfire sounds righteous. :)
Cool. We can glow in the dark together. Now that I re-read that, it sounds like it could lead to all kinds of naughtiness!

haha i unconsciously licked my lips when that nipple popped out in this one :p mmm yummy
Hmmmm... I wonder what you are thinking about? :p

absolutely stunning!
thank you!
You are sweet to say so. :kiss:

I see you are getting over your shyness.
Lucky for all of us.
I think the shy will always be there... but for now, I certainly am having a good time!!

Being shy and having a good time with it is probably better anyhow. The tension builds a bit more...steeply....with that bit of emotion thrown in.

Holy shit! what a view! :kiss::rose:
delicious !!!!:devil::kiss::heart:
mmmmmmmm:kiss::rose:

So, today is my Friday...

Since I have the day off tomorrow from the rat race, today is my Friday!

So, in continuing with the slow tease....

Last edited:
Being shy and having a good time with it is probably better anyhow. The tension builds a bit more...steeply....with that bit of emotion thrown in.
Agreed! People like you make it complete fun, fun, fun!:kiss:

It could... but I like that. :devil::kiss:
Me too.... when something so innocent and sweet turns all kinds of naughty!

thinking of you :p
Awww... kisses back at 'cha!:kiss:

Holy shit! what a view!
delicious !!!!:devil::kiss::heart:
mmmmmmmm
Thank you. When it comes to views, I prefer a nice scene by the water, listening to the waves crashing... but, hey, whatever floats your boat ;)

You have nothing to be shy about! You are lovely!
Thank you :)

Your Friday has made a number of peoples day around here I am sure........;)

Yes! You are spot-on!! Although, I am still petrified of someone knowing my identity, no matter where in the world they live. I have this horrible image in my head of being in the grocery store and hearing someone yell "Hey Supershy!" But then I remember that I actually wear *clothes* when I grocery shop, and I probably have nothing to worry about.... hahahaha

:kiss:

What if I was the guy sitting across from you at a business meeting, having seen your pictures here Does that prospect excite you??

Thank you. I know what you mean about the kiddos ~ and I am not one to wish away time, for sure, but I am looking forward to a day I can sleep past 6am. Once I get some free time to try the Pavlova, I'll let you know how it turns out!

Well if it all collapses and goes wrong you can just squish it up and tell everyone it's your own version of an Eton Mess. :)

Since I have the day off tomorrow from the rat race, today is my Friday!

So, in continuing with the slow tease....

I am finding it hard not to wish away the time between your posts. You are looking gorgeous.

A little more...

Feeling a little bit sassy on my Friday...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back