Inside A Bat's Heart (Closed)

It was amazing to feel so happy it was really nice her heart was pounding all in all it as hard to know what she wanted at first. But as they made love as she felt him touch her, kiss her and being inside her. She never understand how people could cheat on people they said they loved. She would be faithful and would be by his side always in everything that he did. Her insides went crazy and squeezed together after some time. Her heart was racing a mile a minute. Pulling her head back it was so amazing how wonderful Bruce could make her feel about herself. Her heart racing as well as her thoughts, smiling every time he told her that he loved her.

"I love you to Bruce very much, this...we were meant to be" She said to him kissing his bare chest, loving there time together, sharing something so deep and intimate.

As time went on he began to feel the beast reawakening inside him, not unexpected considering how aroused and horny Maggie was making him feel. His hands slowly gripped her waist tighter and he started fucking up into her harder, ramming her lithe slim body down onto his spear as he felt another orgasm approaching. His eyes stayed open as he took her in, ever inch of her body viewed with love and lust as with a loud growl he began to shoot inside her once more, thrusting up harder than ever as he held her down against his crotch.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!" He groaned loudly rolling her to her back and beginning to fuck her into the bed so hard it creaked under the strain, pumping more and more cum into her young body until finally spent he pulled out and stood between her legs, looking down at her on the bed, his muscular form back lit by the city lights of Gotham, a huge dark silhouette casting it's shadow over her young naked body.

She cried out when he started to get into her hard, running her fingers against his skin, scratching him and even biting him in return. She allowed her body to go over the edge as she came with him, when she felt him pull out of her she smiled, beads of sweat dripping and running down her face, she wasn't going to tell him she decided to join him, she figured with what he had in the hidden side of his home she could come up with some kind of outfit. Running her fingers against his cheek she was exhausted but happy.

"I love you sweet heart so very much" She knew she would have to ask him if he wanted her to start the pill or what but didn't want to destroy the mood in that moment so said nothing. She leaned up kissing him softly.

He returned the kiss softly and then slipped his arms under her, picking her up as if she was as light as a feather and turned to walk into the large ensuite bathroom. He lowered with a smile and gestured to the walk in shower.

"I think we both need a shower after that, darling, don't you?"

He kissed her again then walk into the shower and turned on the water. As it grew warmer he stood in the middle of the cubicle and closed his eyes, face turned up to the spray, luxuriating in the warm wetness pouring over his face, head and upper body. Then he turned to Maggie with a loving smile.

"Join me? No need to waste the water." He held out his hand toward her.

She smiled and giggled at him it was nice to have this moment with him, tilting her head to the side she sighed softly. Her heart beating as seeing his hand she grabbed it allowing him to pull her into the shower, feeling the warm water beat down on her but it felt good. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed Bruce it was a nice feeling being important to someone like him, it was a nice change in space

He told her to stand still, winking as he said that, then slowly washed her body. He was worshipping it, piece by piece. Washing, soaping, washing until he had cleansed her arms, breasts and chest then knelt to run his hands, still soapy, over her pussy and clit, but he didn't linger, this wasn't about sex. he thoroughly cleansed her crotch then her legs then turned her to wash her tight ass and back before turning her again to kiss her deeply. he handed her the bottle of soap and smiled.

"Your turn, darling."

She watched him and was content about what he was doing, when he began to wash her down she closed her eyes, enjoying what he was doing to her. She smiled and when he kissed her she returned the kiss, and took the bottle he offered, she lathered her hands and began to work on his body like he did to hers, his arms and torso. Then wrapping her fingers around his cock just one stroke as not to get him going again, then gently massaging his testicles and then went for his behind then his legs.

"This soap smells wonderful"

Showered and dried, Bruce led Maggie back to the bedroom and pulled her into the big comfortable bed. Oddly he hardly ever used it as his night time activities kept him to busy for regular sleep. But tonight he allowed the luxury of feeling the soft sheets over his naked body as he pulled them up over himself and Maggie before laying his head on the pillow facing her. He smiled and stroked her hair.

"Tomorrow You can ask me any questions you want, about me, about Batman, I will give you a complete tour of the cave if you desire or if you want that part of my life can stay separate from our time together. I just wanted you to know it all, know all of me and my life before this got any deeper for us. I wanted to give you time to pull out if this is to much ... but don't answer now. Sleep on it and we'll talk tomorrow." He leaned in for a quick kiss before wishing her goodnight and closing his own eyes.

She smiled as she listened to what he said and nodded, she knew everything would be fine but then when he said about keeping that life separate she cocked her head to the side. "Bruce Batman is as much apart of you as your heart. I love both sides, I am honored you feel you can trust me and want to share that life with me, id never squander that chance never in a million years." She paced her hand on his cheek and sighed softly, leaning in she kissed him, god how much she loved him it was incredible, everything was so special and he was to

The following morning he awoke feeling refreshed. It had gone 10am already, but that was early for him to rise considering he hardly got in till the early hours when he was out as Batman. He turned in the bed to see Maggie still asleep and leaned over to kiss her softly so as not to wake her. Then he slipped from bed and pulled on sweat pants, a tshirt and trainers. He decided he wanted to run the mansion grounds today rather the treadmill. He wanted the fresh air and he wanted to think. What had started now with Maggie was huge in his life. Alfred would approve of course, even more so when she moved into the mansion. Bruce was happy she loved both him and Batman equally, it made things easier for him. Some women had fallen for the Bat, some for Bruce Wayne, but only one or two had wanted the combined man.

He said good morning to Alfred on the way out of the front doors and began his run. The air still had the early morning crispness to it despite the day moving on. he ran down to the lake, circled it, then up to the waterfall neath which lay the Batcave. Then back up to the main house. All in all a 5 mile run. By the time he walked back in the main doors he was a little sweaty but not out of breath and ready for the day to start.

She woke not seeing Bruce she took this time to shower and then decided to give him a hint that she would work with him, so she got into a pair of black tights, and leather boots that had a three inch heel and went up to her knees. She pulled her hair back in a braid and put on black eye shadow and black eye liner. Even black lipstick , she heard Bruce and knew he went for a Jog, so hopefully this would give him a very good impression, all of a sudden her high heeled boots could be heard going down the stairs until finally she was on the second to last stair and looked at both Bruce and Alfred with a smile on her face, her head cocked to the side a little bit, curious as to what they would say.

Bruce was chatting to Alfred about the day when the sound of high heeled boots on marble echoed through the hallway. The last time he had heard that it was Catwoman stalking him in her stiletto's. Both Bruce and Alfred turned and looked up the stairs as Maggie came into view. Both men stood nailed to the spot, she looked incredible. All in black but the tight and sweater left nothing to the imagination and the boots ... Bruce had always had a thing for girls in stilettos and Maggie was hitting all the right buttons right now.

"Um, thank you Alfred ... that will be all." Bruce said.

"Indeed, sir." Alfred flashed a smile up at Maggie, the turned and walked off leaving them alone.

"Soo ... you heading out ... or something?" Bruce asked with a smile, his eyes checking her out as she made her way to the ground floor and came up to him. "YOu look ... incredible."

She smiled at both the men it was nice seeing them like that, they needed a good surprise every so often. She giggled a bit and wrapped her arms around him, rolling her eyes but grinning happily. "Well gee Bruce I don't know, think about it. Why would I dress like this? When have you ever known me to dress like this?

"Never." He said after giving it some thought ... but he was the worlds greatest detective so he quickly put two and two together. "No ... it's not happening Maggie, you cannot come with me at nights, it's to dangerous."

His eyes flashed as he looked down at her, his arms around hold her against him as he stared into her beautiful eyes. He couldn't risk her, could he? Wouldn't that be to much, to dangerous for them both ... but hadn't he been assessing her for exactly this for the last 24 hours? He let her go and pulled away, turning and heading into the study and then to the lift down to the batcave. She followed and as they stepped out into the dark dampness and the lights came on he glanced over at the room which held all the costumes of previous Batman side kicks. She looked incredible in what she had thrown together from normal clothes ... he remembered how hot Barbara Gordon had looked in her Batgirl outfit, the skintight spandex and boots. he licked his lips and turned to Maggie.

"What kind of costume would you wear anyway?" He asked.

She couldn't help but smile it was nice he cared so much, maDE her love him more, if that was possible. She followed him as they went down to the cave, when he asked what she would wear. This from a man that was worthow multi billions, she couldn't help but laugh and placed her hands on her hips. Looking at the outfits and really started to think, everyone that had a costume all started small, the longer they became vigilantly the more there first for changes, evidence of that stood before her, he had four costumes each one had changed in appearance and usefulness.

"Bruce every vigilantly has made changes to their custome, look at you, four different outfits, each with am enhancement. Meaning you started small made changes in looks and enhancements. Meaning that everyone starts small and improves there outfits. This is how I begin" she smiled

He raised an eyebrow, looking her over again. "You want to fight crime in a black sweater and leggings?" He asked with a laugh. "I started off small and found my way because I had no idea what I needed. Robin, Nightwing and Batgirl all made use of my knowledge to make their first outfits practical and ... well, eye catching I suppose would be the polite term."

Again he laughed. He remembered the first time Barbara had tried on her custom made outfit. Skintight, thin armour in all the right places, utility belt, armoured cowl and boots. His eyes hadn't been able to keep from sliding to her curves which only made the girl grin and pose for him. But it actually had had a practical effect in the end other than to stroke her ego. Criminals who suddenly found themselves facing Batgirl couldn't help but get distracted for a second or two as they checked her out and that was the time she had needed.

"I think I can afford to make you any outfit you desire, darling. Give me and Alfred an idea, a design, and we'll put something together for you. Please? It would make me feel better if when I let you come with me I know you have proper protection."

She smiled at him, tilting her head to the side a moment and grinned thinking of an outfit, she wrapped her arms around his neck. "I'm thinking a mix of your suite and Robins, make it a burgundy colors" she thought out loud which she didn't know she did right away. She let Bruce go with a soft kiss on the lips and wondered what was going to happen she went back to the bedroom and looked at the full mirror and began to wonder what it would be like to have life and not realizing Bruce was in ear shot as she asked herself.

"I think I'm going to be on birth control. I want children but it's to soon, since the women in our family are highly fertile" she sighed rubbing her belly

Bruce had followed her quietly back to the bedroom and watched and listened as she rubbed her stomach, remember he had shot his load into her twice the night before. At the time he hadn't thought about it, at Maggie's age he had just assumed she would be on the pill, but knowing she wasn't kinda tore him in two. Part of him wanted kids, always had, but his life made that something he couldn't realistically have. The other part wanted her on the pill so they could be free to fuck whenever they wished without the risk hanging over them. He walked inside the room, moving up behind her, wrapping his arms around her to hold her hands to her belly as he kissed her neck.

"Do you want kids, Maggie? Would that make you happy?" He asked softly holding her against him.

Another part of his mind was working on her costume. He had many years of experience in making these things and Alfred was a past master at clothing, a skill that Bruce had never known before he had become Batman and his butler had created his first costume. He was thinking a skin tight revealing costume similar to Batgirls, in burgundy as she had asked. The micro armoured material Wayne Industries experimental R&D department was creating now would be perfect for the job. As thin and tight as spandex but able to stop a knife easily and a bullet at distance. It would give Maggie the freedom of movement she would need with the protection to get in close and fight with the criminal's they would tend to meet at night. She could have a smaller face mask like Robins and Nightwings rather than a cowl so her gorgeous hair could be free. And armoured boots with 3" stiletto heels which, once trained, she could use as a weapon to spike enemies.

She smiled when she felt his lips on her skin. It reacted to her body physically and verbally. She closed her eyes letting out a light moan, placing her hand over his when she felt his hand on her belly. She loved him so much, he was patient, kind and most importantly understanding. He was the only person she ever got close to, him and the batman side of him. She never understood why either. Perhaps it was because of what happened to her, she didn't know. Everything in her could be free because of him. She got back to reality and smiled. Looking at Bruce and herself in the mirror. Now was the time to see what he thought.

"I've always wanted children Bruce, but because we as a couple is extremely new and with the crime fighting we will be doing, it wouldn't be fair to expect you to leap into such a change in freedom, so quickly . But I never expected to have made love to you already. But it felt right, my true soulmate. I will start using birth control . I got the pills a month ago. Just in case I ever slept with someone. But because I belive in being careful who I'm with, once you lose your virginity you can never get it back, which was why I was picky."

She smiled at him and went over to her side of the bed and sat down, sighing softly. Grabbing her bag she took out a pill bottle, taking one pill out. Most of her wanted him to take her pills and flush them then pull out his dick remove her pants and fuck her there and then, a girl could dream nothing wrong with that, she smiled at the thought.

He came and sat beside her, one muscled arm around her shoulders the other holding her hand to stop her taking the pill.

"Maggie, this life .... this life is hard on anyone who leads it, but we should always have the chance of happiness. Why don't you not take the pills and we'll just see what happens. If we are destined to have children then you will get pregnant ... if not you won't. But I can think of no one I would rather start a family with than you. You will make an amazing mother."

He tilted her head and kissed her lips, his arm around her pulling her into him as he held her tight, the kiss deepening. Finally he parted their lips and breathed then laughed.

"Wow, you are like a drug to me. Whenever I see you I just want to fuck you."

She felt his hand on her and looked up, tilting her head to the side she found herself lost in his eyes. He was a kind man and didn't know if she deserved him or not. When he kissed her she closed her eyes and returned the kiss, showing as much love and pouring all her love into her kiss. Once he broke the kiss she smiled looking into his eyes.

"I could say the same Bruce" She blushed a bit and giggled a little.

"But, we can't do that now ... not if you are serious of joining me at nights. I need to train you, I need to know what I working with." He sat up, putting a little distance between them with reluctance. He smiled. "Do you have any form of training in unarmed combat, Maggie? Do you work out? I need to see what you can do, darling."

Putting her in harms way was not something he wanted to do, but she had stated her desires to be with with him day or night and that meant fighting crime at his side. So, he would let her, but only when he knew she could handle herself. He had seen her take down those two muggers, but she had the element of surprise at that time and once the surprise had worn off the other attackers had easily over come her. She needed to be able to take on four or five men herself easily.

She smiled looking at him and thought about it, it was funny. She was a black belt in a few different styles of fighting. "I am a black belt in Aikido, Jujutsu and Bartitsu" She said looking at him with a kind look, she had fought now and then, she was glad that everything was going the way she would have wanted, she was rather happy. That he was going to take her under his wing and looked into those dark eyes of his and blushed a bit.

"OK, lets find out just how good you are. Get changed into gym gear and meet me down in the cave."

He stood and walked off leaving her to change. Right now her safety and training were uppermost in his mind. She wanted to join him to fight, then she would train hard and only when he thought she was ready would he let her out. By then Alfred would have her suit and equipment ready to go. He walked down to the cave and changed there into shorts and vest before heading to the gym area with the mats. He began to stretch as he waited, warming up his muscles for the workout. She was trained in three different martial arts, that was a good grounding, but he had been trained by the League of Shadows. That type of training put new meaning to blood, sweat and tears. He could walk into any dojo in the city, in any city, and take down the leader there. It wasn't ego that said that, it was pure fact. Maggie might be able to take on a couple of muggers right now, but anyone who knew anything about his history knew that darker and far more dangerous adversaries awaited him and those who walked with him.

She got dressed in a tank top and tights so she could move gracefully and fingerless gloves and the sea she wore had a 3 inch heel. As she walked in a song began to play, a song called shatter me by Lindsey Stirling the beat helped her get warmed up. She looked over a Bruce and smiled at him bowing before him in a respected way she put her hanods up clenched now was the time to learn from him, she knew she didn't want to be taken lightly. "Show me batman Bruce and don't hold back" she said simply and winked at him

Back