When a white man, Sr71plt calls a black woman a "black bitch" is it racist?

Indeed. I condemn too JBJ's and BB's racist comments. But I find that kind of racism a lot more honest, predictable and safe, so to speak, than what some of the libs. do.

The "I care so much for poor minorities" patronising bullshit talk while they either treat with condescendence or stalk individual minority members.

Indeed. If you are a conservative minority, there is a special level of hatred aimed at you for daring to not fit into your pigeon-hole without a squawk...

The post was racist and misogynist. I did not read the context, but as Aglaopheme pointed out, it could not be anything else.

The rush limbaugh crew is trying to make it a liberal(!!) issue, but it is not. There are pussy grabbers on both sides of the ticket.

The post was racist and misogynist. I did not read the context, but as Aglaopheme pointed out, it could not be anything else.

The rush limbaugh crew is trying to make it a liberal(!!) issue, but it is not. There are pussy grabbers on both sides of the ticket.

And youre their assclown

I think it is. I find it highly offensive, "hard black bitch". This isn't my first rodeo.

Him tacking on "Persona" makes him even more of a racist. In his mind there exists the Hard Black Bitch trope and I am that.

Sr71plt thinks it is an acceptable way to speak to a woman of color, if you don't agree withher.

I open it up to the peanut gallery.

What exactly is the "hard black bitch persona" and how do I embody it?

Oh for fucks sake climb down off of your cross for a moment.

Should he have mentioned your color as part of his description of you? Probably not a good idea, but to try to elevate his comment to the likes of what JamesBRacist utters on a daily basis is just silly and you trying to get everyone to pile onto someone who very obviously got the better of you in an argument shows just how badly he got to you. You might have a point had he used an ethnic slur all JBJ.

He was completely wrong in my opinion in his assessment. We can only take what evidence you have given as to your race. Bitchy? Most definitely. But hard? Not even close. Sure you like to pretend to be. But in reality, a 'hard' person wouldn't have come running to make a woe is me thread asking for others to berate someone who insulted you.

Lol
Sez the one who sees "racist" inuendoes under every bed and takes offence over the most stupid shit.

What an asshole…

the Rush Limbaugh crew.
Lol
Of course
All conservatives
Are racist
And just a
"handfull"
of liberals.

I guess the greater
issue is
what are you all
going to do
about it.

the Rush Limbaugh crew.
Lol
Of course
All conservatives
Are racist
And just a
"handfull"
of liberals.

I guess the greater
issue is
what are you all
going to do
about it.

Everybody talks about racists but no one does anything about us. Racism is like having a navel.

Pilot referred to your PERSONA, the character you project on LIT. Is that really you? How we tell? On the Internet, nobody knows you're a poodle. For all we know you could be an old white guy in the KKK adopting an irritating, combative style. It's not like it's never happened before.

Please note that I accuse you of nothing -- except being irritating and combative. But we have no way to verify anything you say about yourself. Caution is prudent.

PS: Pilot can be pretty irritating and combative too.
LOL I'm always amazed at the number of people who don't get the meaning of what they read.
I guess they don't know what "persona" means. :rolleyes:

Should he have mentioned your color as part of his description of you? Probably not a good idea, but to try to elevate his comment to the likes of what JamesBRacist utters on a daily basis is just silly and you trying to get everyone to pile onto someone who very obviously got the better of you in an argument shows just how badly he got to you. You might have a point had he used an ethnic slur all JBJ.

He was completely wrong in my opinion in his assessment. We can only take what evidence you have given as to your race. Bitchy? Most definitely. But hard? Not even close. Sure you like to pretend to be. But in reality, a 'hard' person wouldn't have come running to make a woe is me thread asking for others to berate someone who insulted you.
So yeah, that's part of her persona, "hard".
He didn't say, "You're a black bitch". He said that's the persona she puts out. Or tries to anyway.

LOL I'm always amazed at the number of people who don't get the meaning of what they read.
I guess they don't know what "persona" means. :rolleyes:

So yeah, that's part of her persona, "hard".
He didn't say, "You're a black bitch". He said that's the persona she puts out. Or tries to anyway.

I agree with the fact that it's possible that sr71 wasn't motivated by some nefarious racist drive. (only he knows)
Nevertheless, regardless of whether sr71 is or isn't a racist, what he said was highly offensive, particularly since black people are being discriminated against in the States.

I tell off Des too when he gets on my nerves, with insults about "posh brits,.". But I do it because brits. aren't minorities who are facing discrimination; on the contrary.

So once again. Regardless of the intent behind it, imo it was a highly inapropriate racist comment.

Indeed. I condemn too JBJ's and BB's racist comments. But I find that kind of racism a lot more honest, predictable and safe, so to speak, than what some of the libs. do.

The "I care so much for poor minorities" patronising bullshit talk while they either treat with condescendence or stalk individual minority members.

I bet that people on the receiving end of JBJ's racism don't feel that it's safe, exactly. :rolleyes:

Nice misogynistic comment.

As I said, I hate the racist part but I admire the other part of your personality (the nonbigotted one ).

If you can be this generous to self admitted racists, why don't you judge everybody else the same way? Dislike what you consider to be bigoted but recognize there are good parts to their opinions too? To not do that would be very hypocritical of you.

I bet that people on the receiving end of JBJ's racism don't feel that it's safe, exactly. :rolleyes:

If you can be this generous to self admitted racists, why don't you judge everybody else the same way? Dislike what you consider to be bigoted but recognize there are good parts to their opinions too? To not do that would be very hypocritical of you.

Cheers! Hopefully she will listen to you.

Lol this asshat alt again.
Cheers buddy. Long time no see. How are things in England?

Yes, you're intuition and judgement are just fine. :rolleyes:

Hei when (s)he trolled me I checked his posts.
Besides some 'awesome yet hillarious comments about some female posters ("She was dumb and annoying, but she was posting great titties pics. in the AM pics. threads")
there were also many references to some elections and football matches in the UK

I think it is. I find it highly offensive, "hard black bitch". This isn't my first rodeo.

Him tacking on "Persona" makes him even more of a racist. In his mind there exists the Hard Black Bitch trope and I am that.

Sr71plt thinks it is an acceptable way to speak to a woman of color, if you don't agree withher.

I open it up to the peanut gallery.

What exactly is the "hard black bitch persona" and how do I embody it?

Easy one, yep

Her rather poor generalization doesn't negate a blatantly racist comment.

Agreed. I'm just pointing out that Rory never jumps Funk's shit when she pulls this crap.

Yep, he's playing into an offensive stereotype.

I got quite the treatment when I said that my black girlfriend talked too much during sex.

Oh the Liberals and SJW-types had quite the field day. But when they do things like donning black face or red face, it's okay because they hate all the "right" people and watch them relentlessly for an angle of attack, the chance to call out racism and dog-whistles...

The funny thing is, they're always the ones to pay attention to skin color and engage in the soft bigotry of low-expectation...

tee hee

;) ;)

Look at how they rally to one of their own...

We white people can say that, but you white people cannot. We're educated, you're bigots.

You were pisting by yourself so this rings extra super true.

You're quite the moron.

Within a pist or two.

This is part of the my color is my excuse/ticket/crutch mentality some people need to default to when something happens in life they don't like.

Women are called cunts here on a daily basis and bitches and sluts etc...put black in front of it and now it means something.

I'd be more sympathetic if the OP wasn't a narcissistic attention whore who uses race and gender to bait people all the time.

That and Pilot's been insulting me for years-and I do it to him too-where's our boo-hoo threads?

I agree with the fact that it's possible that sr71 wasn't motivated by some nefarious racist drive. (only he knows)
Nevertheless, regardless of whether sr71 is or isn't a racist, what he said was highly offensive, particularly since black people are being discriminated against in the States.

I tell off Des too when he gets on my nerves, with insults about "posh brits,.". But I do it because brits. aren't minorities who are facing discrimination; on the contrary.

So once again. Regardless of the intent behind it, imo it was a highly inapropriate racist comment.
As I said
I guess they don't know what "persona" means.
:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back